+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR applicants

todomack

Jun 16, 2022
Hello guys. I am in a weird situation right now. Applied for FSW inland.
I had to travel back to India because of an emergency in April. My PGWP and TRV were expiring soon but I had to travel back.
I received my PR acceptance email in May but by that time my TRV and PGWP had expired and I was still stuck in India. I replied to IRCC email with the details asked and mentioned that I was not presently in Canada and don't have a valid visa to come back. I didn't get any reply back. So after some time, I called the IRCC desk and they informed me that they can't initiate the virtual landing process as I was not in Canada and will wait for me to travel back. I asked them how should I get back to which they replied that just apply for a TRV and come back. I don't know if I can even apply for a TRV with an expired WP. I am still trying to find a way to come back to Canada. Any other person here who has faced similar situation or knows someone who might have gone through the same scenario, please reply.

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Hello guys! So just wanted to know if there's anyone between jan 2020 to March 2020 still waiting for portal mail. I'm feb 2020 submitted all required ADRs and Re medicals and still waiting
My AOR is February 2020, I did not receice any ADr and the application is still pending. I know it is soo frustrating.

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone, quick question: I got my COPR last week, but still haven't updated my SIN and Ontario Health Insurance Card. I need to go to see a doctor tomorrow. Can I still use my old OHIP card, which I got based on my post graduate work permit?
Any insights would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My AOR is February 2020, I did not receice any ADr and the application is still pending. I know it is soo frustrating.
Oh wow, sorry to hear. IRCC has lacked any sort of accountability in the way they process applications!!! Have you applied for gcms notes or reached out to your MP for updates

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Oh wow, sorry to hear. IRCC has lacked any sort of accountability in the way they process applications!!! Have you applied for gcms notes or reached out to your MP for updates
I just send a message to my MP today. Was it long before they got back to you?

Applied for GCMS notes a month ago, but haven't received them. Called IRCC multiple times a day, but can't get through. Just want to know what is holding up the application and that's it. How can a whole organization be so incompetent is beyond me....

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I just send a message to my MP today. Was it long before they got back to you?

Applied for GCMS notes a month ago, but haven't received them. Called IRCC multiple times a day, but can't get through. Just want to know what is holding up the application and that's it. How can a whole organization be so incompetent is beyond me....
Typically my MP has an update for me within 3 days of asking for one. They have been good on that front.
You will probably get the GCMS notes soon.. yea IRCC needs a lot of restructuring and organization

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Typically my MP has an update for me within 3 days of asking for one. They have been good on that front.
You will probably get the GCMS notes soon.. yea IRCC needs a lot of restructuring and organization
Thanks for the reply, yea hopefully hears something back soon then. My MP is Chrystia Freeland, so hopefully, her office got some pull. Applied in December 2020, but never got any ADR requests, while I have friends whose AOR in 2021 getting approval. None of this makes sense, really weighing on my mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: pankyy

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thanks for the reply, yea hopefully hears something back soon then. My MP is Chrystia Freeland, so hopefully, her office got some pull. Applied in December 2020, but never got any ADR requests, while I have friends whose AOR in 2021 getting approval. None of this makes sense, really weighing on my mental health.
I feel you 100% I'm even February 2020. All documents complete. I have friends who applied for this TR to PR stream and got theirs within months and I'm still waiting. It does a lot to your mental health. I just pray this journey would soon be over

Shivzz

Jul 30, 2020
IRCC sent a letter via my account asking for additional documents but the upload button was not activated. Reported as a technical issue and sent the document via webform. Is this OK? Has anybody ever experienced the same issue?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
IRCC sent a letter via my account asking for additional documents but the upload button was not activated. Reported as a technical issue and sent the document via webform. Is this OK? Has anybody ever experienced the same issue?
probably it’s the best you can do… not much else I would say…

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Today IRCC requested Medical exam for my outland spouse.
The problem is this:
- She already took an upfront medical exam and submitted. She also got a previous UCI number (from Visitor Visa)
- When I added her to profile, IRCC gave another UCI, which they then combined/householded.
- Today, they request another Medical exam with the new UCI...
Question is should I still submit the old medical exam result (which tied to old UCI but still valid) with letter of explanation?
Asking because doing medical exam is not cheap...

(I'm FSW inland AOR Nov 2020, added spouse in Feb 2022)

@legalfalcon could you advise me on this?

Bluerose94

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello guys! I've been waiting on my confirmation email for a while now, AOR feb 2020. I just saw the portal mail was sent on the 30th of May and I never realized it, cause it was sent to an email I rarely ever use again. I just responded with all my details but just wondering if my response it now too late since the portal mail was sent 3 weeks ago

recent_grad

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys! I've been waiting on my confirmation email for a while now, AOR feb 2020. I just saw the portal mail was sent on the 30th of May and I never realized it, cause it was sent to an email I rarely ever use again. I just responded with all my details but just wondering if my response it now too late since the portal mail was sent 3 weeks ago
I think you should be fine! IRCC monitors those email addresses pretty closely, so you will probably get a response with portal credentials shortly.