+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Inland PR Applicants Share Your Experiences

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
I am starting this thread for FSW inland applications to share their PR application timelines and experiences.

My timeline:
ITA- May 9th 2018
AOR- May 9th 2018
Since then there’s been no update.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi There,

My timeline :
Aor-8 June
IP2-5 July
since then no updates.
I called CIC last week and the agent told me that my security check is being done now and will take a month.I don't know how much more time will it take. I have even ordered GCMS notes since I was so anxious seeing rest of the inland applicants getting there PPR within 35 days.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I am starting this thread for FSW inland applications to share their PR application timelines and experiences.

My timeline:
ITA- May 9th 2018
AOR- May 9th 2018
Since then there’s been no update.
Do you have any update on your application ?

deepaksetia

Nov 2, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone of you got your PPR email.

AOR 21-Aug
IP2 since september end

I guess FSW inlands applications are given the least priority.

What is the best time to call CIC, everytime I try, fails to connect to the agent due to high volume.

Also, I got to know that now tgey are not asking passport for COPR and directly sending date for interview and landing to save time. Any comments on this

deeps1987

Jun 2, 2018
Hi,

Has anyone of you got your PPR email.

AOR 21-Aug
IP2 since september end

I guess FSW inlands applications are given the least priority.

What is the best time to call CIC, everytime I try, fails to connect to the agent due to high volume.

Also, I got to know that now tgey are not asking passport for COPR and directly sending date for interview and landing to save time. Any comments on this
any update on your application status?

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
Hey. I was wondering if this thread could become active again for all of our's, Inland FSW applicant's sanity sake.
Here are my common law partners's and mine data.

FSW program - Inland
Primary + dependant
CRS: 462 (round minimum 441)
AoR: Sep. 25, 2018
Medical: Oct. 23, 2018
Estimated final: Mar. 23, 2019 (of course), 52 days to go
No biometrics request. No additional doc.
No ghost updates, no additional emails.

Current status:
Review of eligibility: Reviewing,
Medical: Passed,
BG: Processing BC check,
FD: App in progress.

We are planning on calling the customer phone-line sometimes mid February.
Have no info on where the app is being processed.
Will keep the info up to date.

I feel quite anxious when scrolling through all those updates regarding different/other programs and classes (though reading about other people's processes being finalized gives me hope), so I thought if I had only one thread that specifically concerns my kind of cases, I might just not go loony after all. :confused::)

Till some news come along our way, good luck.

Last edited:

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
there is another thread for the 2018 FSW inlands I believe but its good to have multiple threads for us.

FSW program - Inland
Primary + dependant
CRS: 456 (fell to 451 because of birthday), round min 440
AoR: Nov 7, 2018
Medical: Dec 7, 2018
Estimated final: May 07, 2019 (of course), 97 days to go
No biometrics request. No additional doc.
No ghost updates, no additional emails.
Case Processing Office: Montreal

Since mid of last year, I believe that is the date, that all the fsw-inland applications have been sent to the Montreal office for processing which is tortuously slow. I found out that my application is there too when i gave them a call. Montreal visa office is taking an inordinate amount of time to finalize applications. So don't worry, you are not the only one.

I am almost at the 3 month mark and they haven't even started my eligibility check. I am guessing that my file hasn't even been touched. I wouldn't be surprised if your case is in the same bucket. Something is up with the FSW-inland stream but i can't say for sure what that is.

kruhiputar

Mar 22, 2018
there is another thread for the 2018 FSW inlands I believe but its good to have multiple threads for us.
Hey, smash, thanks for the info!
I couldn't find an active (inland) thread, or my mind really is a total mush - so do share the link, please, and I'll be active there. No need for info dispersion. :)