+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -- FSW 67 and above points are only eligible to go ahead with EE.

Dec 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am hearing that, in order to be considered under express entry is that we need to have score of 67 and above points under FSW section. I am thinking it is not the case.

I am not talking about Skilled trade or CEC program.

Age 28,masters in UK, 4 years IT experience(2 years in uk and 2 years in india), IELTS 6.5 (R-6.5, L-6.5, W-6, S-6), Single(never married).

Please suggest whether I am eligible or not. I am getting around 360 points and is it right?

Thanks,
Anil

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
add me as well.

i am software engineer based out of mumbai. my hometown is punjab. my number is 07506371513

and excellent post but there is no such condition of 67 points or more. to be eligible for EE you just have to meet criteria for atleast one economic program fsw/fswt/cec. in our case for FSW it is one year full time(or equivalent part time) work experience in any of the occupations in the noc skill level 0, 1 or 2 and minimum CLB level 7. that should do.

67 points or more was a filter . otherwise they will receive hell lot of applications. now no need of such filter/limit because it is already based on CRS.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaVisa4Anil said:
Hi Guys,

I am hearing that, in order to be considered under express entry is that we need to have score of 67 and above points under FSW section. I am thinking it is not the case.

I am not talking about Skilled trade or CEC program.

Age 28,masters in UK, 4 years IT experience(2 years in uk and 2 years in india), IELTS 6.5 (R-6.5, L-6.5, W-6, S-6).

Please suggest whether I am eligible or not. I am getting around 360 points and is it right?

Thanks,
Anil
1.FSW(Current program) and FSW(EE program) has their own point tables and their own criteria.
There isn't any authorized reference that mentioned this case .(Please share the link if somebody knows.)

2.your points depend on your marriage status.Please calculate it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html