+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW eligible, EE profile not eligible

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
Hi

I created my EE profile today and in the end I got email stating that I am not eligible. I don't understand why.

FSW criteria -

CELPIP-G
Scores- Listening- 10, Reading - 9, Speaking - 7, Writing - 7 .

Age 27

2-year Canadian College Diploma

Work Experience - 1 year 11month. NOC 1241 - Administrative Assistant in ON on PGSW Visa
(I worked 40hrs per week so I think this can be considered as 2-year)
Without any spouse and relative

I am currently working since May 2017 as a convenience store / gas station manager NOC0621 in MB which means I have a valid job offer (This doesn't require LMIA though.)

I put 5K for the fund I will be bringing in to support myself.
Additionally, I'm currently on Working Holiday Visa

What I think something can possibly be wrong is the education part.
Since the college diploma, which is the highest education level for me, is Canadian, I didn't get my high school diploma to go through ECA.

Please help if you have any idea. I'm getting so stressed.

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
While I am creating my EE profile , In the education section what option is correct for high and higher sec schooling. there are science general, arts .I am confused .Please help seniors.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You only have one year of work experience (not two). It doesn't matter if you worked 30 hours, 40 hours or 80 hours per week - each of those weeks is still only counted as a week of work experience.

You don't have a valid job offer. You need an approved LMIA to have a valid job offer.

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
You only have one year of work experience (not two). It doesn't matter if you worked 30 hours, 40 hours or 80 hours per week - each of those weeks is still only counted as a week of work experience.

You don't have a valid job offer. You need an approved LMIA to have a valid job offer.
but the thing is I already have a open work-permit so I don't need LMIA to work this position.

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
but the thing is I already have a open work-permit so I don't need LMIA to work this position.

1. reciprocal employment – lets foreign workers get jobs in Canada when Canadians have similar opportunities in other countries
    1. general (such as professional coaches and athletes working for Canadian teams)
    2. International Experience Canada – a work abroad program for youth and young professionals
The second paragraph is the reference i dont need the LMIA since i'm on Working Holiday which is IEC. Is it okay to think my job offer is vaild in this case?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody is saying you need LMIA to work in this position. What scylla is saying is that you do not have a valid job offer so you cannot claim points for arranged employment.

Does your work experience meet the eligibility requirements of the CEC program?

If you're applying via the FSW program you must meet the required funds and have at least 67 out of 100 points in the six selection factors.

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
Nobody is saying you need LMIA to work in this position. What scylla is saying is that you do not have a valid job offer so you cannot claim points for arranged employment.

Does your work experience meet the eligibility requirements of the CEC program?

If you're applying via the FSW program you must meet the required funds and have at least 67 out of 100 points in the six selection factors.
Okay, now i understand.

I re-calculate the score and got 70. So it still doesn't make sense what's wrong on my profile. The work experience i got was from Oct 2012 to Aug 2014. Would this be the reason?

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I created my EE profile today and in the end I got email stating that I am not eligible. I don't understand why.

FSW criteria -

CELPIP-G
Scores- Listening- 10, Reading - 9, Speaking - 7, Writing - 7 .

Age 27

2-year Canadian College Diploma

Work Experience - 1 year 11month. NOC 1241 - Administrative Assistant in ON on PGSW Visa
(I worked 40hrs per week so I think this can be considered as 2-year)
Without any spouse and relative

I am currently working since May 2017 as a convenience store / gas station manager NOC0621 in MB which means I have a valid job offer (This doesn't require LMIA though.)

I put 5K for the fund I will be bringing in to support myself.
Additionally, I'm currently on Working Holiday Visa

What I think something can possibly be wrong is the education part.
Since the college diploma, which is the highest education level for me, is Canadian, I didn't get my high school diploma to go through ECA.

Please help if you have any idea. I'm getting so stressed.
obviously 5k isn't enough. no need to be stressed.

Vicious

Jul 3, 2014
This is the details:

Language 20 as 4+4+6+6.
Education 19 as having 2-year diploma from Canada.
Work experience 9 as having 1-year.
Age 12 as i'm 27
Adoptability 10 as i have worked in Canada in the past.
So it's 70 in total.