CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Hi Guys !!

I have emailed my lawyer and he said everything is ok ? "That's Bullshit Right!!!!" He said he's got applicants way earlier than me and still in process, he also said that ppl applied in 2007 has just received ther medicals !! I don't believe this and i don't what should I do , I think I'm gonna email him again and I will post his reply, meanwhile guys keep me posted !

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Der Drammar,
well if 2007 applicants have recieived their midcals then this is great news, if this was for 2008 applicants then this news are not good.
i know this is confusing but let me clarify.
in 28 feb.2008 they introdcued a new system, so your laywer convied the message that they are done with the old system and that they now can concentrate on the new one.
also i know for fact that so people who applied in early in 2009 have already landed.
the economic conditions have dictated that delay, they have discovered that they cannot host the current number of immigrants, that why they slowed the process down.
your Mokka
[flash=200,200][/flash]

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Dear Mokka,

That was totally horribly confusing and depressing !!! I am really lost ! I am emailing my Lawyer now and hope to get some answer.
What do u expect for 2008 applicants ??? they've started processing my app. in Dec.2008 , let me know your opinion :)

Yours DrAmmar,

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
mokka said:
Der Drammar,
well if 2007 applicants have recieived their midcals then this is great news, if this was for 2008 applicants then this news are not good.
i know this is confusing but let me clarify.
in 28 feb.2008 they introdcued a new system, so your laywer convied the message that they are done with the old system and that they now can concentrate on the new one.
also i know for fact that so people who applied in early in 2009 have already landed.
the economic conditions have dictated that delay, they have discovered that they cannot host the current number of immigrants, that why they slowed the process down.
your Mokka
[flash=200,200][/flash]
I agree with you about the economic condition and i think this delay is not due to application numbers as our numbers in cairo will never be compared to the numbers submitted to other visa offices like new delhi and manilla and yet these visa offices are working much faster.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Drammer, i don't want to freak you out but it is clear that there is something wrong with your application.
now you have two options (in my openion):
1-send to the embassy directly an enquiry without even notifying your lawyer explaining the case (try to be short and straight forward as mush as you can)
2-try to obtain the CAIPS notes for your file with the embassy, there are a lot of websites on the net for this, if there is something wrong with your file, it will be listed

in all cases, all 2008 applicants (new system) have already received a reply on their file.. they are now stuck with the third quarter of 2009...

and don't count on your lawyer a lot my freind.. i had the worst experience with one of them recently.. i swear that most people who are here and on other forums know a lot more information about the entire process than them.. i have seen it myself.. so don't just beleive what he tells you... communicate directly with the embassy...

this is my advice

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Dear Wello !

Thank you very much for taking interest and reply to me , I have double e-mailed my Lawyer and as you said you CAN NOT rely on them !, he said he received nothing from them and that he will e-mail them next month, I frequently log into the e-Service and all it says is " In Process" Now I will email the embassy directly and see for myself what will happen I hope they would reply fast and don't leave me hanging :( .

Umm from your experience what do you think is wrong with my application ?? I would appreciate any answer :)

Tc and See ya soon !

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Dr ammar,
i think if you haven't paid the full amount to the lawyer, ten you should not worry, he is waiting to get the rest.
also and as discussed b4, due to economic conditions, even if you got the PR now it is not advisable as you may not find a job as soon as you land,
if can find internship in canada as a doctor, this will send you there almost immediatly + the job of coure.
if not then you can always spend your time with toronto notes studying for the med exams as wel las saving as much as you can.
in short: the time spend nowshould not be seen as wasted, and can be used effeciently, that does not mean that i'm not in a hurry and worry but i do not think we got noting but to be patient.
b.s.: i have a eeling that you will surprise us soon with the good news ISA, good luck man.
yours mokka

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
drammer,
may be the embassy checked the file, and found out a missing document.. but didn't send a letter notifying you.... (their mistake)
may be the embqassy did send the letter to your lawyer and he didn't receive it (lost in mail)
may be the lawyer received the letter and lost it
may be the security check matched with a similar name and they are waiting for confirmation from another place

the odds doesn't end, but i think that the best way is to apply for the CAIPS notes.. it will show you the current stage of your file and kill most of the above doubts...
i already applied for it and waiting to see the results... (i sent my full file in august 2009 and till date i heard nothing)

or simply send an enquiry to the embassy hoping that the embassy will reply a specific reply to your case and not the standard templete which they send to everyone

strees in your email (if you send it) that you exceeded 24 months from the date you sent your full documents to the embassy and see what they will tell you

the point is that you must make an action, and not count on the lawyer

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Dear Friend Mokka ,

Thank you man and Everybody in this forum for the continuous support ! I feel that I'm not alone !

The Lawyer has received all his money !! and the last payment would be for the "landing" ISA !

is this the embassy email to which I should send my inquiry ?? " re-cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca "

and this was the last e-mail I received from the embassy through my lawyer :

From: re-cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca <re-cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
Subject: B0******** - Mr. DrAmmar
To: *******@YAHOO.COM
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:37 PM

Dear Sir,
This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
In order to continue the processing of your application, the documents or action marked by an"X" are required for your child:
(X) Copy of birth certificate ,
( ) Payment of the processing fees (Please refer to the attached notice: Payment of your fees) ,
(X) Four Personal photos, and
(X) Copy of a valid passport.
Failure to provide the requested documents within sixty (60) days.
We look forward to your compliance with the above.
Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
P.O.Box 1667
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca
Téléphone | Telephone.: (202)2791-8833 - Mitnet 392-3437
Télécopieur | Facsimile Fax:(202)2791-8864 - Mitnet 392-3914
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
Dear Friend Wello,

Let me see your opinion on the post I posted b4 yours " the one with the email attached ''

drammar

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
10-3-2012
I have sent the embassy an enquiry '' they've got something called - case specific enquiry - Let's see when they're gonna reply !

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Today i have received my 2nd AOR and guess what time for cairo visa office is 24 months go Egypt go

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Hi Drammer,
this confirms that lawyers do know nothing, i am sure that you received this mail when you submitted your full set of documents to the cairo embassy, why didn't he include those missing document/pictures? did you know that there is a guide (checklist) on the CIC website which tells you the exact requirments for each embassy? why didn't your lawyer simply follow those instructions?
anyway, are you sure that your lawyer sent those documents to the embassy? if yes, then i highly recommened to apply for the CAIPS notes to see the status of your file... the process takes 6 weeks so you better hurry...

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
@ DRAmmar
I think you should contact the embassy yourself and start asking about your application.
@Wello
Cairo visa didn't mention that it will begin processing after 24 months it states that it takes 24 months for final decision and if you didn't hear anything from the embassy after this time you should contact them otherwise they will not reply.

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
bebomallah said:
@ DRAmmar
I think you should contact the embassy yourself and start asking about your application.
@ Wello
Cairo visa didn't mention that it will begin processing after 24 months it states that it takes 24 months for final decision and if you didn't hear anything from the embassy after this time you should contact them otherwise they will not reply.
those 24 months are supposed to be from the date of submitting your full documents to the embassy till the date of either rejecting your file or stamping the visa on your passport (as per my knowledge)