+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

mokka

Aug 10, 2010
Dear Heith,
not all documents are treated the same,
for offcial documents such as birth, mariage certifcates and the like, you can have them in english and go for the ministry of foreign affairs to have them sealed.
as for previous employers, most propbably you will need to provide Visa Office with a contract copy if you want to prove specific expreeince gained from previous employers (that correspondes to certain job reqreuiments for example), here you should have the contracts translated as they are usually in Arabic, translatorts had to be accredited from the embassy (i only know one in Maadi and it is actually very expensive).

i hope that answers you query and most welcome if you have any further ones.
good luck dude
mokka

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
Hi all,
I have sent all my documents to the visa office on the 26th of October 2010 and till now i didn't recieve the second AOR is this normal or should i contact them
Thanks

heathcliff

Dec 5, 2010
bebomallah said:
Hi all,
I have sent all my documents to the visa office on the 26th of October 2010 and till now i didn't recieve the second AOR is this normal or should i contact them
Thanks

hi there. i think this is long time but everything is becoming slower. you might have forgotten to enclose the bank draft or whatever.
it took them 4 and half months to send me the first AOR.
am gathering my docs to submit them to the VO in cairo.
Did you translate your dicuments as they required?
anyway, i will send them next thrusday of the week after and we will know.

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
heathcliff said:
hi there. i think this is long time but everything is becoming slower. you might have forgotten to enclose the bank draft or whatever.
it took them 4 and half months to send me the first AOR.
am gathering my docs to submit them to the VO in cairo.
Did you translate your dicuments as they required?
anyway, i will send them next thrusday of the week after and we will know.
What bank draft there is no money needed at this stage and yes i have translated all the documents required and sent all the documents listed in the checklist.

heathcliff

Dec 5, 2010
bebomallah said:
What bank draft there is no money needed at this stage and yes i have translated all the documents required and sent all the documents listed in the checklist.

there is an account number in citibank, i think for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF). it is written in the the website. I dont understand it but some poeple said you may or may not pay for it at the time of submitting your docs.
I phoned the embassy and a woman answered me. she also was talking about account in citibank. as i know just like you, there is no money at this stage but we will see.
where did u translate your docs? I translated them at an office located at saad zaghlol st named dynamic service. it was full of mistakes and pitfalls. I think i will translate them again at another trusted office.

bebomallah

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
05-07-2012
Med's Done....
08-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
heathcliff said:
there is an account number in citibank, i think for the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF). it is written in the the website. I dont understand it but some poeple said you may or may not pay for it at the time of submitting your docs.
I phoned the embassy and a woman answered me. she also was talking about account in citibank. as i know just like you, there is no money at this stage but we will see.
where did u translate your docs? I translated them at an office located at saad zaghlol st named dynamic service. it was full of mistakes and pitfalls. I think i will translate them again at another trusted office.
i translated birth certificates at ministry of health
the police certificate and marriage document at ministry of justice both at lazgholy
other documents was translated at fouad neama downtown

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Dear, reksa, hamdigalal, masem

Have your status changed from "RBVO" to "inprocess"

mine still RBVO

Please keep the thread alive

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Reksa, I am very confused.

was it happened for every one submitted his file in august/september 2009 has this status "RBVO" or only us??

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Dear, saedmahraan

are you there? I am missing your posts. what is your status at present? any change

regards

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
hi everybody I hope you all doing well mine still the same received by visa office since Sept 2009 I hope things get better.please update us for any changes

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
heathcliff said:
how should i receive my 2nd AOR from cairo visa office?
by email or by regular mail?
and what should it enclose?
I have received it by regular mail. I am not aware of any one received by email.

afr

Star Member
May 2, 2010
saedmahraan, why you don't want to share your status with us?

afr said:
Dear, saedmahraan

are you there? I am missing your posts. what is your status at present? any change

regards

S

saedmahraan

Here I am

Nothing except frustration

They works on files of July 2009 as complete package received

be patient