+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW - Cairo / Egypt Office - ONLY 2009 Applicants

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masem: you are right, they didn't say u will get the visa after 24 months that mean we are back to square 1 and we may have to wait another 24 months for processing so keep on dreaming.
I’m not sure why you guys are so lazy or afraid to file a complaint to the minister office it’s only 5 minutes work from your part and could change your life forever please you all Cairo applicants do yourself a favorite and file this complaint to this Address: minister@cic.gc.ca

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I totally agree with Nasj, guys don't be afraid I'm telling u again this is not Egypt, no one will revenge from u, i lived in the states and the surrounding area and i'm telling u these people are very good and they respect others opinion and listen to their complains,

As long as u don't do anything wrong or breaking the law u r free to do anything u want without being afraid from anything,

Good luck for u all and plz let's keep each other updated,

S

saedmahraan

ok ok we need a suggested model of complaint to send which must be direct and general

hamdigalal

Dec 22, 2009
hi guys I agree let us file complaint to the minister but we need to come up with some kind of form we all send it to the minister

Doddy

May 1, 2010
HI everyone ... my case is as the same as u ... i sent my updates to Cairo office since 1 Nov 2009 ... and when i sent them an inquiry they sent me back that silly email ... i agree to send a complaint to the minister too ... but how and wht to say ..?!!

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check this sample : 8)

Dear Sir,
Kindly be informed that Cairo- Egypt visa office sent official mail informing me that due to the work load, the new processing time for the FSW immigration in this visa office will be 24 months from receiving my full documents, this announcement do not match with the Canadian immigration ministry commitment ( Application processing time will be from 6 – 12 months maximum ) and this commitment was the main reason for considering the immigration,

Also this official announcement for Cairo – Egypt office regarding the new processing time ( After 24 months they will start to study our application ) do not match the information posted on the official CIC website which is our guide and main source of information, on the website the processing is between 2 – 8 months,
We are asking your support to ask Cairo – Egypt visa office to stick to processing time which was committed by the immigration ministry and which was the our reason for applying,
Thanks for your understanding

you can add whatever u want but keep in mind these people r proffesional and they don't want so much talking, go to the point, they committed something and they even posted the expected processing time on their official website less than 2 months ago ( updated ) and now they send offical email saying something totally different, and we need the minister support to help Cairo visa office or push them by all possible ways to achieve his commitment

smilermail

Star Member
Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello masem,

Welcome back, I have got AOR May 4, and I will have to send it to Cairo office. Really after reading your last posts I am really disappointed.

I don't know what shall I do, it was my mistake when I chose Cairo instead of London.

Do you have any advice??

S

saedmahraan

masem

hi

i think they were intelligent enough when wrote that 24 months for determination not processing

so
i think it is wise to enclose the email they had sent

secondly

i did not find the email adress to embassy in cairo i mean the embassador not nasty visa section

S

saedmahraan

also as i know

minster does not interfere with any specific inquiry so should i write my details or just general complain

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ smilermail

Haiii congratulation my friend for the AOR,

The advice is to join us and send a complain too, I'm sure they will listen to us because we r not 1 or 2, now we r many and we need ur support too,

Don't be disappointed my friend, u don't know where is the 5err :) , may be this delay is for our benefit, u don't know

appreciate ur support to join us and send the complain as nasj suggested,

now we r 5 ( Doddy, hamdigalal , saedmahraan, nasj, masem ) and we need ur support to be 6 :)

@ saedmahraan

I think the Consular is his deputy : cairo-cs@international.gc.ca
So we can send to the immigration CC the minister and the Consular and expect they will reply immediately
Another scenario is to send each of them separate email without CC anyone and let the CC the second step in case no one reply,

Regarding writing ur details or not, For me i wrote it, they may think only 1 person send complain from different emails but if every mail with file no. this mean every mail with case

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Dear Nasem,

Below is what I just sent it to minister @ cic.gc.ca

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that Cairo- Egypt visa office sent official mail informing me that due to the work load, the new processing time for the FSW immigration in this visa office will be 24 months from receiving my full documents, this announcement do not match with the Canadian immigration ministry commitment ( Application processing time will be from 6 – 12 months maximum ) and this commitment was the main reason for considering the immigration, Also this official announcement for Cairo – Egypt office regarding the new processing time ( After 24 months they will start to study our application ) do not match the information posted on the official CIC website which is our guide and main source of information, on the website the processing is between 2 – 8 months, We are asking your support to ask Cairo – Egypt visa office to stick to processing time which was committed by the immigration ministry and which was the our reason for applying.

I applied as FSW Cat 1., April 2009 to CIO NS
Received 1st letter from NS on June 2009.
Full Doc submitted to Cairo visa office on 4th Sep 2009.
Received 2nd letter on 16th Sep 2009, with new immigration file number.
online status shows " Application Received By Visa Office "

Thanks for your understanding

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Family Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date of Birth : xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Passport No. : xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nationality : Egypt
Immigration File No.: B0xxxxxxxxxxxx

S

saedmahraan

معلش هاكتب عربي

خدوا بالكم انهم كاتبين ان الفترة اللي في الويب سايت بتاعة البروسيسسنج تايم لا تعني ان الابليكشن بتاعك هياخد كده

ثانيا اوعي حد يرسل رسالة معناها انه بيحتج وممكن يسحب طلبه
احسن هما مش ناقصينا اساسا

يعني اقترح تكون المخاطبة علي اساس كلمة
24 months at least
الغبية دي وليس اننا قدمنا عشان الفيزا خلال سنة

لان الناس مقدمة من خمس سنين وصابرة

عموما انا منتظر التعديل البسيط ده وهابعت

S

saedmahraan

انا مش بحبط بس هما اذكياء برضه
بصوا كده

Past processing times may not indicate the length of time it will take to finalize applications in the future.

reksa

Star Member
Oct 5, 2008
Dear saedmahraan,

what I sent is an informative information on what Cairo visa office announced for processing time which doesn't match with the time frame committed by the immigration ministry and which was the eth reason for applying.

S

saedmahraan

reksa said:
Dear saedmahraan,

what I sent is an informative information on what Cairo visa office announced for processing time which doesn't match with the time frame committed by the immigration ministry and which was the eth reason for applying.
ok

i HOPE it works