Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
kashifm said:
Guys count me in. My timeline is on the left....
Welcome' soon i will update the sheet with your details.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
kashifm said:
Guys count me in. My timeline is on the left....

Hi Kashif, i just read your old posts and come to know that Backlog applications are with green stickers for fast processing. No doubt this is a encouraging news. Would you please share the source of this information?
Regards

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
usma said:
Hi Kashif, i just read your old posts and come to know that Backlog applications are with green stickers for fast processing. No doubt this is a encouraging news. Would you please share the source of this information?
Regards
Yes indeed if you have received a coloured stickers from your nominated province and you stick to your forms and on your envelops for each correspondence, it will be fast processed. I have been given green stickers by BC province for sticking it to any correspondence to CIC or VO. Other FSW provincial nominees are being given other coloured stickers. Hope this clears.

Regards

Kashif

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
kashifm said:
Yes indeed if you have received a coloured stickers from your nominated province and you stick to your forms and on your envelops for each correspondence, it will be fast processed. I have been given green stickers by BC province for sticking it to any correspondence to CIC or VO. Other FSW provincial nominees are being given other coloured stickers. Hope this clears.

Regards

Kashif
How did you re-use the sticker...As they issued one green sticker and it can be used one time on sticking the envelop first time...After that u pasted the photocopies of sticker ????

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
it seems there is no specific criteria of CIC for immigration, while looking at specific cases for example kashifm has received add.docs request along with MR while some of the candidates have received only Addl.docs . when u look at such criteria u then start loosing ur hopes as there is no system, its like pick & choose. anyhow Good luck to kashifm.

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
Khan78 said:
it seems there is no specific criteria of CIC for immigration, while looking at specific cases for example kashifm has received add.docs request along with MR while some of the candidates have received only Addl.docs . when u look at such criteria u then start loosing ur hopes as there is no system, its like pick & choose. anyhow Good luck to kashifm.
There is no fix criteria for CIC and VO. It varies on case by case on individual circumstances. As far as I know from other threads LOn VO is asking all applicants for a settelement plan and 6 months statements. I have been asked also to provide Background declaration again for my wife as I filled her form and left a month of gap between her SSC & HSC certifications and VO is asking to provide info for that 1 month(eeeeeh...). They have also requested RPRF fee aswell.

I think the timescales for London VO is different for applicants outside UK and inside UK. I am applicant within UK so believe got the MR request quicker than the guys in Pakistan and other countries.

Regards

Kashif

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
kashifm said:
There is no fix criteria for CIC and VO. It varies on case by case on individual circumstances. As far as I know from other threads LOn VO is asking all applicants for a settelement plan and 6 months statements. I have been asked also to provide Background declaration again for my wife as I filled her form and left a month of gap between her SSC & HSC certifications and VO is asking to provide info for that 1 month(eeeeeh...). They have also requested RPRF fee aswell.

I think the timescales for London VO is different for applicants outside UK and inside UK. I am applicant within UK so believe got the MR request quicker than the guys in Pakistan and other countries.

Regards

Kashif
You absolutely right, i think this is the reason, as all outside UK specially in-Pakistan applicants are only receiving addl.docs request without MR. lets hope we may all get to our destinations in Canada. Amin!

regards

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
rawalpindi said:
How did you re-use the sticker...As they issued one green sticker and it can be used one time on sticking the envelop first time...After that u pasted the photocopies of sticker ????
[/quote

No we dont photocopy stickers :D..... We have been given multiple green stickers to stick on any correspondence. :D

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
kashifm said:
rawalpindi said:
[/quote

No we dont photocopy stickers :D..... We have been given multiple green stickers to stick on any correspondence. :D
Hmmmmmm great.....:)

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
PPR-1 requests are coming for Pakistan skilled workers class check in

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-applicants-waiting-for-ppr-stage-1-or-2-letters-from-chc-london-t66770.10710.html

they are getting ppr-1 about after 1 month of medical......When ppr-1 rain will be started for fsw backlog....:)

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
rawalpindi said:
PPR-1 requests are coming for Pakistan skilled workers class check in

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistani-applicants-waiting-for-ppr-stage-1-or-2-letters-from-chc-london-t66770.10710.html

they are getting ppr-1 about after 1 month of medical......When ppr-1 rain will be started for fsw backlog....:)
Dear Rawalpindi
I think you have seen very bright side, mostly people who done remedicals after one year are receiving PPR1 after 01 to 02 months, but normally people after 08 months of medicals are receiving PPR1, any how i pray to Allah that this process is expedited.

+1 for you for keeping ctive on this thread.

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
rawalpindi said:
Too much silence.......
keep fingers crossed, +1 for you.

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
rawalpindi said:
Did anyone get back old fsw fee refund form from cic ?

I got it yesterday.