fsw application received by cic today 29 december 2014

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
virsukh said:
Mine also received by cic on 29 december 2014, by a person called Donnie.
But later i realized that i missed to post credit card details. so i sent another courier which was received by Mr. Donnie on Jan-9-2015.
No my question is will they still consider my application complete or they will return back saying incomplete?

till date(11/03/2015) i did not got any reply.
Please follow this link, it is for december applicants and ask there question there.. As i dont have an answer..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.0.html#new

virsukh

Mar 11, 2015
v2014 said:
Follow these steps (they are from an applicant called managersonline on another thread)

Follow the below procedure to call CIC call centre

1. Download Google Hangouts (optional) on your phone if it has an android or an apple OS.

2. Dial CIC (+16139444000). It costs nothing if you are done with option 1.

3. Navigate through IVR (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1).

4. IVR will ask your application id. Don't wait for it to ask for 3 times before it routes you forward, just press # and it will instantly ask for your year of birth in 'YYYY'. Put the year of your birth.

5. IVR will tell you the waiting period before your call can be answered by an agent. Or if the call traffic is too high, it will ask you to call again later.

6. As soon as you get to the agent, just ask for the status of your application. Agent will ask for your last name, first name and date of birth. Finally ask your UCI# which you will get only once you are charged.

If you get quick with the IVR, you can reach the waiting period (point# 5 above) within 2 minutes otherwise it may take around 6 to 7 mins before you are asked to wait for an agent

[can we call n ask still if we don't have UCI #?]

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
virsukh said:
v2014 said:
Follow these steps (they are from an applicant called managersonline on another thread)

Follow the below procedure to call CIC call centre

1. Download Google Hangouts (optional) on your phone if it has an android or an apple OS.

2. Dial CIC (+16139444000). It costs nothing if you are done with option 1.

3. Navigate through IVR (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1).

4. IVR will ask your application id. Don't wait for it to ask for 3 times before it routes you forward, just press # and it will instantly ask for your year of birth in 'YYYY'. Put the year of your birth.

5. IVR will tell you the waiting period before your call can be answered by an agent. Or if the call traffic is too high, it will ask you to call again later.

6. As soon as you get to the agent, just ask for the status of your application. Agent will ask for your last name, first name and date of birth. Finally ask your UCI# which you will get only once you are charged.

If you get quick with the IVR, you can reach the waiting period (point# 5 above) within 2 minutes otherwise it may take around 6 to 7 mins before you are asked to wait for an agent

[can we call n ask still if we don't have UCI #?]

Yes of course you can, call then and ask about the statue of your application, the agent will ask your name, family name, date of birth, country of birth, which program.ypu applied for, where you livre, your phone number.. They asked me these questions everytime i called

uddaraju19

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
as per cic, my doc's were returned on Feb 26th . Did not get the post yet. Any idea how long does it take ?

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
uddaraju19 said:
as per cic, my doc's were returned on Feb 26th . Did not get the post yet. Any idea how long does it take ?
I am sorry your file was returned.. I read from many people that cic usually sends the file back via snail mail which is the normal mail not the express one..

Anyway if you are still interested in canada you can start applying for express entry online now as soon as possible meanwhile you get your papers.. Many applicants on other threads applied online for express entry once they knew that their files were sent back..

Good luck to you

uddaraju19

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
uddaraju19 said:
Still not received my doc's back ..... is there someone in same situation as me ?

canada786

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Hope to waive off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
uddaraju19 said:
I heard it takes around 12weeks

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
uddaraju19 said:
Still not received my doc's back ..... is there someone in same situation as me ?
Sorry to hear abt your situation but dont worry my friend got his package back almost after 3 months as CIC sent it by normal post...