+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Application by Ourselves

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
namaste said:
Hi Islandbabe,

CIC hasn't explicitly said that ECA needs to be submitted with the application. BUT, it's pretty clear that it will actually need to be submitted with the application. The reason is that ECA is required to evaluate the degree that you have. So, you can't just provide CIC with your transcripts and diplomas and claim points for your education like you could in the past. The assessment by ECA of your degrees is the only way you can claim points for your education. So, no ECA means no education points and a possible negative eligibility review. Think about ECA as similar to your IELTS results.
So have CIC announced agencies for ECA?? Since it will take sometime before we get the evaluations done. I read that CIC will announce agencies names in April.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is correct, they have not released the ECA agencies but have said they will do it in April when they announce the NOC list as well.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Namaste,

I fully understand the introduction of the ECA and the reasons behind it. I was querying the validity of the statement that the Assessments should be sent with our applications, though we can assume so that has not yet been confirmed. It may well be that the ECA will send the results directly to CIC, not very likely but still possible.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
You are right there. According to one of the old statements about ECA, CIC said that it will be able to directly access the reports by ECA agencies without our sending it. I don't have the link to that since it's been removed from their website now. So, I don't really know if they still plan on doing that. That seems like extra work for CIC, and I honestly doubt that they would really want to spend their time retrieving the assessment info themselves. So, my assumption is that at some point, either early on or later, we would have to submit document proof of the assessment. Also, in light of how many times CIC has already discredited their own statements, I won't be surprised if they decide on depending only on hard copy form that we ourselves send.

islandbabe said:
Hi Namaste,

I fully understand the introduction of the ECA and the reasons behind it. I was querying the validity of the statement that the Assessments should be sent with our applications, though we can assume so that has not yet been confirmed. It may well be that the ECA will send the results directly to CIC, not very likely but still possible.

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
So As a pre-requisite items, for filing application.

Here is the list: And request all of you to join in and consolidate this one.

1. ECA ( Education Evaluation) -- It has dependency till the time CIC announce designated agencies

2. PCC ( Police Clarence) -- Not sure about this, and need your inputs

3. IELTS Score

Please add in, the other pre-requisites which we must have before filing application. It will help us all.

Thanks All for your support!!!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
PCC: recommended to send in with the application (needs to be no more than 3 months when it is received by CIC) but one can send it later on too.

Other documents you need:

1. BIrth certificate
2. Passport
3. Proof of funds certificate
4. Reference letters from your work
5. Marriage certificate (if married or birth certificate of child)
6. Certified and notarized translations of any required documents that are not in English

There might be others depending on one's specific situation.

gopaldutt said:
So As a pre-requisite items, for filing application.

Here is the list: And request all of you to join in and consolidate this one.

1. ECA ( Education Evaluation) -- It has dependency till the time CIC announce designated agencies

2. PCC ( Police Clarence) -- Not sure about this, and need your inputs

3. IELTS Score

Please add in, the other pre-requisites which we must have before filing application. It will help us all.

Thanks All for your support!!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Namaste has is perfectly correct....

IELTS with at least a 6 in each section and depending on the number of members in your family, you will decide how much proof of funds you must have.

If you are declaring that you have family in Canada you must also show photo page of that persons canadian passport/ or other relevant document as listed on the CIC website.

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
namaste said:
PCC: recommended to send in with the application (needs to be no more than 3 months when it is received by CIC) but one can send it later on too.

1. BIrth certificate
2. Passport
6. Certified and notarized translations of any required documents that are not in English

Thanks So much Namaste!!

We need only the copies for these, correct? And for PCC is it from the current country I am residing? I would be tough to get it from all the countries I visited recently.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
You would need originals of the work reference, bank certificate, PCC, IELTS certificate, and any translations.
PCC should be submitted for all the countries you have lived for at least 6 months after your 18th birthday.

gopaldutt said:
Thanks So much Namaste!!

We need only the copies for these, correct? And for PCC is it from the current country I am residing? I would be tough to get it from all the countries I visited recently.

watchamacall8

Feb 23, 2013
namaste said:

1. BIrth certificate
2. Passport

Hi fellow applicants in this thread. Finally found a thread that fits my circumstance. With regards to the proof of work experience, do i still need to provide pay stubs and work contracts despite providing all the necessary reference letters (with duration of work experience, position, duties and responsibilities, salary and no. of hours worked)? Besides I do not have any pay stubs and i only have my current work contract.

I am also now preparing to take my IELTS exam this April but not started reviewing.... :) Need your tips... thank you in advance!!!!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
NO, they are not necessary. Pay stubs could also help you to establish your source of income for the proof of funds, but again it's not necessary, would only make your case better.

watchamacall8 said:
Hi fellow applicants in this thread. Finally found a thread that fits my circumstance. With regards to the proof of work experience, do i still need to provide pay stubs and work contracts despite providing all the necessary reference letters (with duration of work experience, position, duties and responsibilities, salary and no. of hours worked)? Besides I do not have any pay stubs and i only have my current work contract.

I am also now preparing to take my IELTS exam this April but not started reviewing.... :) Need your tips... thank you in advance!!!!

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
Hi Folks

Are you arranging for PCC during these times??? Any idea (in case of India) is it compulsory to get it from your native or resident state ??? or We can get PCC from anywhere within a country?

Thanks

watchamacall8

Feb 23, 2013
namaste said:
NO, they are not necessary. Pay stubs could also help you to establish your source of income for the proof of funds, but again it's not necessary, would only make your case better.
Thank you for your prompt reply, Namaste :)

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
princessjo said:
my cousin that migrated in the december of 2012 told me that only her husband who was the principal applicant took the ielts exam. now my question is this; is it only the principal applicant that takes the ielts exam or both principal applicant and the spouse
dear principal is mandatory, and is spouse also appears then u got 5 point additional.

thanks to start this topic which i want to ..... appreciate...

mkashif

Jan 27, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
namaste said:

1. BIrth certificate ( b/c of all, with id card)
2. Passport
4. Reference letters from your work ( what kind of reference letter is this experience letter?)

all duplicate/ Photostat must be notarized

thanks ur r guiding us in right way