Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Follow the link below for documents checklist for FSW program. This is not updated for new FSW to include newer requirements, but it will give you an idea of what documents you need to send with the application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

As stated in the checklist in the above link, experience letter from work is a must. It needs to be sent with the application for initial eligibility review regarding appropriate NOC code you have claimed, number of years you have worked, and whether you were paid. If you don't send it initially, your work experience requirement will not be fulfilled and you will get negative eligibility from CIC and your application will be sent back to you without further consideration.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
I am new to this thread. Presently i am working in Canada on work permit with positive LMO for it. Now i wanted to apply for FSW in next month with my CELPIP score. Can anyone please let me know if i need to get on my educational & work experience documents notarized which i will submitting with my application? When i submitted those in India for my work permit i didn't got it notarized but i am not sure if that is required if i submitting my application inside Canada. Moreover, I think CIC is planning to introduce new system in May with ECA. If i will put my application in april, i might be processed as per old system. Any views on that??
Thanks,
Gaurav

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
refer to this link for all the information you need:

The above link has the document checklist, the application forms you would need to fill out, and also guidelines for completing the application form. If you go through it, all of your questions will be answered.

I have also replied to you in a different thread for your questions. April application will be processed as of the current rules. And do take a look at CEC to see if you qualify. CEC will be better for you than FSW in case you are eligible for it. Here's a link for that:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/index.asp

gaurav1182 said:
Hello,
I am new to this thread. Presently i am working in Canada on work permit with positive LMO for it. Now i wanted to apply for FSW in next month with my CELPIP score. Can anyone please let me know if i need to get on my educational & work experience documents notarized which i will submitting with my application? When i submitted those in India for my work permit i didn't got it notarized but i am not sure if that is required if i submitting my application inside Canada. Moreover, I think CIC is planning to introduce new system in May with ECA. If i will put my application in april, i might be processed as per old system. Any views on that??
Thanks,
Gaurav

gopaldutt

Feb 16, 2013
Hi Folks

Are you arranging for PCC before applying for application?? I am having challange as I have been to multiple countries and now am not sure what is the procedure to get PCC when I am not present in those countries. Any Ideas??

Thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Check this link from CIC about how you can get PCC from different countries even if you don't live there:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Also, note that if you haven't live in any country continuously for at least 6 months, then you don't need a PCC from that country.

gopaldutt said:
Hi Folks

Are you arranging for PCC before applying for application?? I am having challange as I have been to multiple countries and now am not sure what is the procedure to get PCC when I am not present in those countries. Any Ideas??

Thanks

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
HELLO everyone

im from morocco and im applying for the FSW, would love to share our contact email for us to help each other and hopefully and provide all the info needed

my email is abderrahim.aouchi@gmail.com

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
hye guys,i m new on this forum as well,ialso want to apply in may with my husband and chid.plz do help me cz i dont know how to start.actually i ve heared that in april they r changing smthing abt occupations or proffessions?and want to give my ielts again cz S 7.0,R 5.0,L 5.5,W 5.5,and over all 6.0.no relatives,no arrange employment,age 25,no french,done graduation from lahore,currently living in uk.plz guide me about choosing occupation,4 to 5 year experience in teaching.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide i m looking forward for ur advice.thanks a lot

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Good thing you are taking the IELTS again. You current score makes you ineligible to apply. CIC will release list of occupations that are eligible to apply for FSW this April. At the same time, they will also release a list of ECA agencies (educational credential assessment) designated to assess you degrees. After they release the list, you will need to get your degrees assessed (but only if your occupation falls under the occupation list of course). Meanwhile you can start preparing other documents that are required. Follow this link for the current document checklist, application forms, and guidlines for applying. Note that CIC has yet to update their materials for May FSW, so information in this link is incomplete.

lady bird said:
hye guys,i m new on this forum as well,ialso want to apply in may with my husband and chid.plz do help me cz i dont know how to start.actually i ve heared that in april they r changing smthing abt occupations or proffessions?and want to give my ielts again cz S 7.0,R 5.0,L 5.5,W 5.5,and over all 6.0.no relatives,no arrange employment,age 25,no french,done graduation from lahore,currently living in uk.plz guide me about choosing occupation,4 to 5 year experience in teaching.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide i m looking forward for ur advice.thanks a lot

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
UK to Canada....?

lady bird said:

lady bird

Mar 5, 2013
people think that uk is best n best bt only pounds r best nothing else medical n such type of facilities r just YRRKHH in these our countries r THE BEST no matter we pay for it :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
I think they have removed minimum band criteria form new rule?

any idea

namaste said:
Good thing you are taking the IELTS again. You current score makes you ineligible to apply. CIC will release list of occupations that are eligible to apply for FSW this April. At the same time, they will also release a list of ECA agencies (educational credential assessment) designated to assess you degrees. After they release the list, you will need to get your degrees assessed (but only if your occupation falls under the occupation list of course). Meanwhile you can start preparing other documents that are required. Follow this link for the current document checklist, application forms, and guidlines for applying. Note that CIC has yet to update their materials for May FSW, so information in this link is incomplete.

wishingstar

Mar 4, 2013
Hi all!

Thanks for this thread! I am also one of you waiting for the new rules of fws.. i just have questions regarding filling up forms in IM0008 (i just wanted to familiarized with the forms and get ready with it) the first question in no.1 program under which you are apllying?family, economic, refugee or other? is it under family?as I am applying with my husband and 1yr old child?im just confused with what i read in other forum, please enlighten me..thanks!

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
wishingstar said:
Hi all!

Thanks for this thread! I am also one of you waiting for the new rules of fws.. i just have questions regarding filling up forms in IM0008 (i just wanted to familiarized with the forms and get ready with it) the first question in no.1 program under which you are apllying?family, economic, refugee or other? is it under family?as I am applying with my husband and 1yr old child?im just confused with what i read in other forum, please enlighten me..thanks!
Hello; I believe that in ur case it will be directly related to you and ur family, so the program will be family, refugee is when applicant is under war or country probkels such as syria and egypt. economic is probably related to normal applicant who are bachelor or single

if you have any more questions; let us know