+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW: Adaptability: 1 year of full-time work experience: Can it be from two positions?

Feb 2, 2018
Hello,

I was about to create my express entry profile. I have been working in Canada for almost a year and my employer offered me a promotion, which I accepted. Now, my work experience under my first NOC has been interrupted before the year mark. The NOC corresponding to my new position still qualifies fro the adaptability factor.
If there are no gaps between my two positions but they are two different NOCs, would I still get the 10 points for "previous work in Canada (minimum 1 year NOC 0,A,B)"?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I was about to create my express entry profile. I have been working in Canada for almost a year and my employer offered me a promotion, which I accepted. Now, my work experience under my first NOC has been interrupted before the year mark. The NOC corresponding to my new position still qualifies fro the adaptability factor.
If there are no gaps between my two positions but they are two different NOCs, would I still get the 10 points for "previous work in Canada (minimum 1 year NOC 0,A,B)"?

Well according to your post you haven't completed a year of work experience have you? Once you do complete a year of work experience then your question becomes irrelevant as you'd be a CEC applicant.

Azp6680

Jul 22, 2017
Canada
Hello,

Hi i am on same boat. Can you please share your experience. What did you do? Did you apply? If yes, did cic considered 1 yest experience from two different noc?
Thanks