+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE - LET'S CONNECT HERE

Emkhi0106

Nov 18, 2014
AMImtiaz said:
Hi,

Its better you explain on a forwarding letter which you should attach with your MR, RFRP, Schedule A and Police clearances to be sent to SGVO/MVO.

Best regards,
AMI
Thank you!

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
sayeed1973 said:
Is there any incident where DM and MR came together?? Looking for hope.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Last year we have seen 1/2 cases, where MR came after decision made. But if they informed you that they sent you hard copy by postal mail, then it is not good. :-[ You better wait till receiving your hard copy decision. Meantime, you may raise a CSE mentioning that you got decision made without any correspondences, So was there any correspondence they sent you which you did not receive before?

Politely asking is not harmful.

sayeed1973

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Bright.Angel said:
Last year we have seen 1/2 cases, where MR came after decision made. But if they informed you that they sent you hard copy by postal mail, then it is not good. :-[ You better wait till receiving your hard copy decision. Meantime, you may raise a CSE mentioning that you got decision made without any correspondences, So was there any correspondence they sent you which you did not receive before?

Politely asking is not harmful.
sent an email yesterday to SGVO.

sp_india

Apr 27, 2016
just to update you all, got MR and PCC request for my Dec 2014 submitted application.

timeline:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 10, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 10, 2015.
3. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

hope everything goes smooth from here for me and rest of all guys who waiting:)..

lopa_as

May 18, 2015
Bangkok,Thailand
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/03/2015
IELTS Request
27/11/2014
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
07/12/2016
Med's Done....
08/12/2016
Passport Req..
07/1/2017
VISA ISSUED...
21/01/2017
LANDED..........
05/04/2017
sp_india said:
just to update you all, got MR and PCC request for my Dec 2014 submitted application.

timeline:

3. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

hope everything goes smooth from here for me and rest of all guys who waiting:)..
Same as mine for Criminal clearance certificate.

rahatamin

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 NOV-2014
Nomination.....
05 FEB-2015
AOR Received.
16 MAR-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line on 26 AUG-2015
Med's Request
10 May-2016
Med's Done....
10 May-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sep-2016
LANDED..........
9 Dec-2016
sp_india said:

timeline:

Congratulations. That's a great news. May I know which NOC you applied for? Did you apply from Bangladesh? I guess these information's would help a lot of people in the group.

Thanks.

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
hi All,

After paying the PRPF as requested, should we email the immigration office or we print the receipt and courrier it together with the Police check to VO? The instruction said: "submit proof of payment to this office" so I understand that I should send the copy of receipt to the VO. However, I heard that we also need to email them.

Please help. Thanks so much!

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Jess0612 said:
hi All,

After paying the PRPF as requested, should we email the immigration office or we print the receipt and courrier it together with the Police check to VO? The instruction said: "submit proof of payment to this office" so I understand that I should send the copy of receipt to the VO. However, I heard that we also need to email them.

Please help. Thanks so much!
Take a print copy, scan it and send it by email. Also send the hard copy with PCC by currier.

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
Bright.Angel said:
Take a print copy, scan it and send it by email. Also send the hard copy with PCC by currier.
Thanks for your answer. Should I reply to the email that send the PRPF request?

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Jess0612 said:
Thanks for your answer. Should I reply to the email that send the PRPF request?
Not required. Just use the email reference while sending scan payment copy

Emkhi0106

Nov 18, 2014
Emkhi0106 said:
Thanks Amimtiaz!

Any idea how I should contact them to explain my sittuation, using Case Specific Enquiry or replying the email requesting police record check sent from spore.immigration?

Thanks!
Dear all,

I sent the explaination email to spore.immigration@ and received an automated email saying that is the receipt of ackowlegement of the email i sent. I do not receive any other response if my request for more time to submit documents is accepted or not? Is that normal practice?

Thanks

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
!!! HORRIBLE NEWS !! !

Guys, A severe thing happened ! ! ! I got "Decision Made" without getting any MR/PF/Doc request/Site Visit/Phone Call or anything. In 3rd line of my ECAS, it says that They have sent correspondence on April 27, but I did not get any email ! ! ! Did they send it by Currier??
I order GCMS on middle of March and in GCMS I found everything "Not Started" and file is in "Registry- REV".

Talked to other known applicants and till now got confirmed news around 12 applicants (Applied self and Authorized agents) who got "Decision Made" today. IRCC updated the status yesterday i.e. on Friday and it activated today. There was nothing in ECAS on Thursday.

What is actually going on ???? All are rejected without any kind of verification/PF ! ! ! ! Is our game/Journey ended here without knowing any fault.

This type of decision made only for Bangladeshi or whole world ????

Everybody please check your ECAS and see the status please.

Md amla

Apr 30, 2016
Bhai same thing for me .it seems they have send corrspondence on the 27th for everyone and made decision made. Did u get the letter yet. What is written in it

sp_india

Apr 27, 2016
rahatamin said:
Congratulations. That's a great news. May I know which NOC you applied for? Did you apply from Bangladesh? I guess these information's would help a lot of people in the group.

Thanks.
NOC 3142 from Singapore.