Med's Request
07-11-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
Re: MR and RPRF ------ Finally!!

mcgyver said:
Another dust-covered file of a May-2014 applicant has been touched, at last. After so long... ::)

I have received today MR for all family members, RPRF payment request, requests for up-to-date background information of both my spouse and myself, and PCC for both of us.

I am having a mixed feeling of excitement and bluntness at the moment, trying to figure what took place in last few days, whether any action I took triggered it. I don't know. The events all feel so dramatized.

Please consider these chronological events and say what you think:
1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time spark something?
2. Two days ago, I sent an enquiry to the Manila VO, asking them whether they have my file, since I received no response to last 3/4 CSE I had sent to SGVO.
3. Today I have received a mail from the Manila VO telling me that my file is with SGVO.
4. Less than 30 minutes after that CSE response from Manila, I have got MR and RPRF emails in my mailbox from SGVO.

Admin, kindly update my data in the Excel sheet. Thank you.

Many Many congrtz bro really its a refreshing news for people like us.

Like you I am also a poor 9th may applicant who got his second line update on 24th October. After that find SGVO has gone to hibernation.

I am really pumped up with your speculation and decides to try my luck at the same way.I am also waiting for my first GCMS reply and I want to write a query to Manila VO.So it would be helpful for us if you can share the Manila VO email address. If possible you can also share your email and reply to Manila VO.

Again wishing you all the best.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mcgyver said:
Another dust-covered file of a May-2014 applicant has been touched, at last. After so long... ::)

I have received today MR for all family members, RPRF payment request, requests for up-to-date background information of both my spouse and myself, and PCC for both of us.

I am having a mixed feeling of excitement and bluntness at the moment, trying to figure what took place in last few days, whether any action I took triggered it. I don't know. The events all feel so dramatized.

1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time spark something?
2. Two days ago, I sent an enquiry to the Manila VO, asking them whether they have my file, since I received no response to last 3/4 CSE I had sent to SGVO.
3. Today I have received a mail from the Manila VO telling me that my file is with SGVO.
4. Less than 30 minutes after that CSE response from Manila, I have got MR and RPRF emails in my mailbox from SGVO.

CONGRTZ mcgyver bhai, now u are almost there...Yes, I think your action triggered the response of SGVO, it is also seen in some other cases shared in the forum, all the best

Rimmi

Nov 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
Med's Request
God knows

mcgyver said:

Congrats brother. Your timeline inspires me to keep patience. Please pray for me and all of us who are waiting so long.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows

mcgyver said:

What a great news bhaiya....... many congregations...
So the party is on...

vannghia184

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Việt Nam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-JUL-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
4 DEC 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-APR--2015
Med's Done....
9-MAY-2015
Passport Req..
02-JUN-2015 Submit: 13-JUN-2015

mcgyver said:

Hello Mcgyver,

Why do you send CSE to Manila instead of Singapore ? Have you received any response before that?

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
mcgyver said:

congrats mcgyver vai

so happy to see your news....

muradhs

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 16-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015 Second Line 04-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third line 02-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015
FSWP er jonno shob plan on hold. AAkta ac o kinte parsina . :'(

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017

mcgyver said:

MCGYVER Vai many many congratulations..your patience paid up at last....

Please pray for us so that some thing happens to our files as well......Wondering shall I also send for another GCMS and CSE's....

Allah Knows Best...

Hope For Life

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
I want to visit USA from Canada. Do I need to get US visa from Bangladesh or may I apply for this from Canada? Can anyone plz tell me which one is better?

I am planning to land in Canada in coming October and to visit USA in December, 15. Plz help me.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope For Life said:
I want to visit USA from Canada. Do I need to get US visa from Bangladesh or may I apply for this from Canada? Can anyone plz tell me which one is better?

I am planning to land in Canada in coming October and to visit USA in December, 15. Plz help me.
What I know, it is easier to get B1/B2 visa from inside Canada compare to apply it from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi passport. In the same time, as I know, now a days USA is little cautious to issue B1/B2 visa for BD applicant due to security reason and some cases US issues visa for 3 months times for single entry.

If you have enough ground to get US visitor visa from BD at least 5 years multiple entry then it will help you for time and money (US$160/person) which will impact on it from inside Canada.

Hope it will help you...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muradhs said:
FSWP er jonno shob plan on hold. AAkta ac o kinte parsina . :'(
ভাই কষ্টে থাকার চেয়ে কিন্না ফালান ac কোনো কিছু চিন্তা না কইরা ... কারণ একে তো অপেক্ষার চিন্তা তার উপর আবার গরমের। দুইটা এক সাথে থাকলে মাথা আরো খারাপ হবে... :-X

Hope For Life

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Shamrajjo said:
What I know, it is easier to get B1/B2 visa from inside Canada compare to apply it from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi passport. In the same time, as I know, now a days USA is little cautious to issue B1/B2 visa for BD applicant due to security reason and some cases US issues visa for 3 months times for single entry.

If you have enough ground to get US visitor visa from BD at least 5 years multiple entry then it will help you for time and money (US$160/person) which will impact on it from inside Canada.

Hope it will help you...
Thanks brother. So the summary is I should apply for B1 or B2 from inside Canada. The procedure will be same ?

Anyway, +1 for you

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
Hope For Life said:
Thanks brother. So the summary is I should apply for B1 or B2 from inside Canada. The procedure will be same ?

Anyway, +1 for you
Just my 2 cents. I have lived in the US for 8 years from F1 to H1b status and the last was adjustment of status from H1b to B1/B2 from within US with USCIS. USCIS only granted 1.5 month for my case vs if tourist visa for Malaysia could be 5-10 years.

happyca

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 8, 14
Doc's Request.
CC Dec 12, 14
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 15
IELTS Request
sent in with appl
File Transfer...
Feb 18, 15
Med's Request
Apr 1, 15
Med's Done....
Apr 17, 15 - third line update May 19, 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM/PPR email 16-06-15 and 30-07-2015 passport submitted 06-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-15 and VSAC KL 04-09-15
LANDED..........
23-09-15
happyca said:
Hi Everyone! I am preparing to send one of the pcc, letter of explanation and rfpr fee before my emedical appt on Friday (which I received the request on Apr 1st). Can I send other docs ahead of the appt or do I need to wait for my emedical info? One of my pcc was issued Oct 23rd, 2014 (it takes another 1/2 months for a new pcc) and another is still pending with FBI. Also, is it better to send with Speedpost? Thanks and appreciate your response.
Update: I went to Singpost and have been advised to just send registered mail. The postal officer was kind in informing me that a person's mail was returned by High Commission of Canada for registered mail and acknowledged receipt after a week. I had also submitted a letter explaining about the delay in police clearance for US. Hopefully I'll get it soon!

Admin: pls update spreadsheet on my behalf, thanks
Application received Oct 8,14
Credit card charged Dec 12, 14
AOR Feb 18,15
PER Jan 15,15
MR, PCC, RFPR Apr 1,15
MR completed Apr 17,15
NOC 1111
ielts 7.5 submitted with appl
Experience 10+
Destination Vancouver
Highest Education MBA

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
happyca said:
Update: I went to Singpost and have been advised to just send registered mail. The postal officer was kind in informing me that a person's mail was returned by High Commission of Canada for registered mail and acknowledged receipt after a week. I had also submitted a letter explaining about the delay in police clearance for US. Hopefully I'll get it soon!

Admin: pls update spreadsheet on my behalf, thanks
Application received Oct 8,14
Credit card charged Dec 12, 14
AOR Feb 18,15
PER Jan 15,15
MR, PCC, RFPR Apr 1,15
MR completed Apr 17,15
NOC 1111
ielts 7.5 submitted with appl
Experience 10+
Destination Vancouver
Highest Education MBA
Would you please dont mind I am asking a question.

Why you are leaving US as you are H1B visa holder?