Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
I wish I could give u a concrete date of ur PPR..As we already know SGVO do not follow any trend..So speculating ur expected PPR is kinda tough :)

I hope you will get PPR in Next Batch..So Nothing to do except waiting to get a PPR news from any of the applicants who did medical on 2nd Week of March and onwards

kazioahid said:
So virus bro
When can I expect PPR. As I have send DD

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
Hello Forum Members

Can anyone tell me from which e-mail address I will receive the MR ?

Thanks

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
SGVO sends 2 Seperate email for this purpose, 1 Email contains the Forms of Medical and another email contains the required Documents and Medical related Discussion

You will get MR/RPRF email from SPOREIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and Medical Forms from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

[B] [C] said:
Hello Forum Members

Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[B] [C] said:
Hello Forum Members

Thanks
Here is the email format from Zia Bhai's post for your easy ref.

ziafsw said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I am sharing my MR+RPRF+PASSPORT request with all of you. 1st mail is my MR+RPRF+PASSPORT with one attachment of forms to submit passport. I am sharing this attachment with a link of google drive. 2nd mail is an automated mail containing IMM1017 - Medical Examination Instructions (With my biodate). I cannot able to share this file cause this file contain some of my personal information. I think this will help all of you[/size][/size]

ATTACHMENT LINK OF 1st Mail: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByNC9BVaxVelRl9SWmxMVnFpSThkZmpQZjFoOXpvS1c5d2Rj/view?pli=1

to: ziafsw @ gmail.com
date: Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 7:09 AM
subject: ************* - RFV / jl
mailed-by: international.gc.ca
Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued to you. Upon receipt of items requested below, a final review will be done to determine if you meet all eligibility requirements and are not inadmissible to Canada.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

 Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:
1. you
2. your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. each of your dependent children (if applicable)
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

After completing your medical examination and all required lab tests, send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:

• Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

• Original passport(s) for you, your accompanying spouse/common-law partner, and each of your accompanying dependent children. See below for detailed instructions.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR PASSPORT(S):

Submit your passports together with the documents on the check list above.

 Passports are required for:
1. You
2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable)
3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable)

IMPORTANT NOTES about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances
Canada's immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following circumstances:
- A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce)
- A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse)
- A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family
- Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications)

Before you submit your passports

 Check that there are enough blank pages in the passports to affix permanent resident visas for you and your accompanying family members.

 Check that you have ordinary passports, because permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued into DIPLOMATIC / OFFICIAL passports.

 Check the expiry date of the passports for you and your accompanying family members, because a visa cannot be issued with a validity longer than the passport.

 Fill out the form we have included with this letter (Appendix ‘A') and enclose it with your passports.

 If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please submit it with your current passport.

 To submit your passports, follow the instructions below for your country of residence.

You must comply with the above requirements within sixty days (60) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

IMPROTANT NOTES about Visa and Passport Validity
You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date of the most recent full medical examination. Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of your most recent immigration Medical Examination (IME) assessment. If your family has medical examination on different dates, the validity of your visas will be 12 months from the date of the first assessment. If any one of your passports will expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination, your visas will expire on the date of the first passport to expire. If your passports will expire soon, it is your interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your visas are issued with maximum validity.

After you submit your passports
 Please allow one month for permanent resident visa(s) to be printed and affixed in your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one month has passed.

Important: Do NOT commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take irrevocable action such as selling property or terminating employment until you have received your passport(s) and immigration visa(s)

Moving to Canada is an exciting opportunity but also a great challenge. Find out what to expect when you arrive in Canada and learn how to find a place to live, get around your new city, work and go to school, and connect with your community. Find information on Canadian laws, health care and how to get help settling in Canada. Access the Welcome to Canada guide on the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website: www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/welcome/index.asp.

The Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP) helps plan for successful immigration to Canada. CIIP is a comprehensive pre-departure service for newcomers made available by the Government of Canada at no charge. The program provides free pre-departure orientation to Skilled Workers, Provincial Nominees, and their spouses and adult dependants. It helps immigrants better prepare for economic success by providing information, planning, and online support through partners in Canada while still in their country of origin. If you applied as a Skilled Worker or Provincial Nominee, register now for a free pre-departure orientation and planning session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.
session: www.newcomersuccess.ca.

How to submit your passports

Applicants who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, or Viet Nam may send their passports to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore through the secure service offered by the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). The service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A Service Charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, passports will be returned to the CVAC for collection by applicants.

Applicants residing in countries which are not currently serviced by a Canada Visa Application Centre may send passports directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore and enclose courier account information for passport return.

PLEASE NOTE: Passports may not be submitted in person to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Residents of BANGLADESH

Submit passports to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Dhaka, Chittagong, or Sylhet

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the
Canada Visa Application Centres in Bangladesh, visit this website:
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/bangladesh/

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

[size=10pt]2nd Mail[/size]

from: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>
reply-to: donotreply @ cic.gc.ca
to: ziafsw @ gmail.com
date: Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 7:11 AM
subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about *******************
mailed-by: cic.gc.ca
: Important mainly because of the words in the message.

UCI: ***********
Application No.: *****************
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ZIAFSW,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
v_i_r_u_s said:
SGVO sends 2 Seperate email for this purpose, 1 Email contains the Forms of Medical and another email contains the required Documents and Medical related Discussion

You will get MR/RPRF email from SPOREIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca and Medical Forms from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca
I see..many thanks.
When will I receive my MR? :(
I has been 4.5 months since I have received my PR ! :'(

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
Shamrajjo said:
Here is the email format from Zia Bhai's post for your easy ref.
Thank you Shamrajjo vai..

I wish I had my MR soon :(
Pray for me.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
MR and RPRF ------ Finally!!

Another dust-covered file of a May-2014 applicant has been touched, at last. After so long... ::)

I have received today MR for all family members, RPRF payment request, requests for up-to-date background information of both my spouse and myself, and PCC for both of us.

I am having a mixed feeling of excitement and bluntness at the moment, trying to figure what took place in last few days, whether any action I took triggered it. I don't know. The events all feel so dramatized.

Please consider these chronological events and say what you think:
1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time spark something?
2. Two days ago, I sent an enquiry to the Manila VO, asking them whether they have my file, since I received no response to last 3/4 CSE I had sent to SGVO.
3. Today I have received a mail from the Manila VO telling me that my file is with SGVO.
4. Less than 30 minutes after that CSE response from Manila, I have got MR and RPRF emails in my mailbox from SGVO.

Admin, kindly update my data in the Excel sheet. Thank you.

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
Re: MR and RPRF ------ Finally!!

mcgyver said:
Another dust-covered file of a May-2014 applicant has been touched, at last. After so long... ::)

I have received today MR for all family members, RPRF payment request, requests for up-to-date background information of both my spouse and myself, and PCC for both of us.

I am having a mixed feeling of excitement and bluntness at the moment, trying to figure what took place in last few days, whether any action I took triggered it. I don't know. The events all feel so dramatized.

1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time sparked something?
2. Two days ago, I sent an enquiry to the Manila VO, asking them whether they have my file, since I received no response to last 3/4 CSE I sent to SGVO.
3. Today I have received a mail from the Manila VO telling me that my file is with SGVO.
4. Less than 30 minutes after that CSE response from Manila, I have got MR and RPRF emails in my mailbox from SGVO.

mcgyver bhai big congrates. good luck for future processing.

muradhs

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Chittagong
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 16-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015 Second Line 04-03-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third line 02-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015

mcgyver said:

1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time sparked something?
2. Two days ago, I sent an enquiry to the Manila VO, asking them whether they have my file, since I received no response to last 3/4 CSE I had sent to SGVO.

Another well deserved MR . Great news Congratulations.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016

mcgyver said:

Thank you.
Congratulations Bhaiya. Would you please share the link/ email address of manila VO? TIA

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016

mcgyver said:

Congrats :)

aendromidous

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014

mcgyver said:

Congrats and pls pray for the rest of us may applicants.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Thank you everyone. Yes, my prayer is for everyone.

Here is the Manila CSE link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015

mcgyver said:

1. In about 2 weeks, I will receive my GCMS notes. Did my request for GCMS for the third time spark something?

Many congrats and +1 for your patience.

Looks like SGVO is cleaning up the older files. :)

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014&lt;br/&gt;Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015&lt;br/&gt;FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015&lt;br/&gt;PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015&lt;br/&gt;Visa issued:07-08-2015&lt;br/&gt;PP returned:20-08-2015&lt;br/&gt;Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
mcgyver said:
Thank you everyone. Yes, my prayer is for everyone.

Here is the Manila CSE link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=manila
Congratulations brother, after a desperate wait you deserve it. Let complete it quick and join my boat...waiting for PPR :).

SVGO SS is updated!