Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
SJTZ said:
Hey Rumel bhai,

yesterday i was thinking of you. even i was planning u knock u through inbox. Where were you bro? Hpw r doing?
Hi Apu,

I was busy with collecting and sending the docs. Also busy with some personal stuffs.

Actually, I just trying to keep away from disappointing news of SGVO and tying to involve with other works.

Please keep me in your prayer.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Expect less work this week from SGVO as Friday is holiday on Singapore.

aendromidous

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Shamrajjo said:
Yes brother, it is common that if anyone travels a lot to any country definitely case office should have all country's security checking result in hand until to go on the next process. Because it is question about the CA Permanent Resident status for that person and to avoid any question in the future to CA from other country (specially from USA/UK/AUS).

Dear Friends,
I think we forum members are carrying a wrong perception about relating extensive travel and processing time. I dont think it matters. I can give my example. I am 8th May applicant (yes 8th may 2014), got 2nd line on 28th Oct. Still waiting for MR. Yes I had travel history but not much, only two countries and three times during last 5 years. I recently got my GCMS note. As per the note my file passed eligibility (in the status section) but for criminality and security it is still not started, any movement with my file was last updated on 23rd December. So since they had not started the security and criminality verification how comes my travel abroad affecting my file processing time.

Brothers, SGVO is unpredictable, their work procedure sometime seems even worse than our Government Offices, incompetent, unprofessional and lazy. How comes NDVO is dealing so fast and they are so damn slow. In some perspective they are biased too.

I am highly fed up, SGVO sucks.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
aendromidous said:
Dear Friends,
I think we forum members are carrying a wrong perception about relating extensive travel and processing time. I dont think it matters. I can give my example. I am 8th May applicant (yes 8th may 2014), got 2nd line on 28th Oct. Still waiting for MR. Yes I had travel history but not much, only two countries and three times during last 5 years. I recently got my GCMS note. As per the note my file passed eligibility (in the status section) but for criminality and security it is still not started, any movement with my file was last updated on 23rd December. So since they had not started the security and criminality verification how comes my travel abroad affecting my file processing time.

Brothers, SGVO is unpredictable, their work procedure sometime seems even worse than our Government Offices, incompetent, unprofessional and lazy. How comes NDVO is dealing so fast and they are so damn slow. In some perspective they are biased too.

I completely agree with you. My perception is SGVO doesnt bother about Bangladeshi files as they have no national gain for these. NDVO is fast coz as soon as their people would move to CA, they will start getting foreign currency or any sort of national gain.

I am ALSO highly fed up, SGVO sucks.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aendromidous said:
Dear Friends,

Hi Friend,

Well said, I am not going to oppose your intuition about your application.
I stated in my post a reason of delay processing, it could be right or wrong.

The main thing is SGVO has to finish their whole process step by step case by case, may be SGVO is delay compare to NDVO because NDVO only handling for Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Nepal. But SG is working for Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam compare to less applicant but many countries, religious, region and different country rules..

I have less experience on GCMS note however for my understanding is that the authority might already started their security checking but couldn't finish it and didn't update the system reason you didn't receive it into the note.

Not last but at least your file is under process and anytime you could hear your good news. As we know that within 2015 CA immigration dept will take more than 280,000 immigrant to their country and we are one of them....

Wish you all the best...

aendromidous

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Friend,

Well said, I am not going to oppose your intuition about your application.
I stated in my post a reason of delay processing, it could be right or wrong.

The main thing is SGVO has to finish their whole process step by step case by case, may be SGVO is delay compare to NDVO because NDVO only handling for Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Nepal. But SG is working for Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam compare to less applicant but many countries, religious, region and different country rules..

I have less experience on GCMS note however for my understanding is that the authority might already started their security checking but couldn't finish it and didn't update the system reason you didn't receive it into the note.

Not last but at least your file is under process and anytime you could hear your good news. As we know that within 2015 CA immigration dept will take more than 280,000 immigrant to their country and we are one of them....

Wish you all the best...
Dear friend,
thank you for your kind reply. Wish I could be as optimistic as you. Anyway thanks for making my day with the soothing words.

regards

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aendromidous said:
Dear friend,
thank you for your kind reply. Wish I could be as optimistic as you. Anyway thanks for making my day with the soothing words.

regards
You are welcome Friend,
Don't worry, you will receive your MR+PPR very soon as everybody knows that after April 01, there is no one can stay in Canada for temporary work visa either they need to enroll their visa as tourist or student other than anyone applied for FSW program and nominated...

Now it is very important for CIC to allow all eligible FSW applicants to issue visa to recover that potential market within very short of time. On that basis wish it will be completed very soon from all pending applicants.

By the way, would you please update your profile info because it helps to other forum member to understand your time-line -

It is very Easy, Below are steps:

Just go to right top of Screen and you will find " PROFILE " tab, click over it.

Then - On the left middle of screen you will get 3 options : Under " Modify Profile " - please choose second option " Forum Profile Information " and click over it.

Then please enter your details , whatever applicable , like :

Visa Office......:
NOC Code......:
App. Filed.......:
Doc's Request.:
Nomination.....:

And it will show under your name ....

Thanks you.

Wish you all the best....

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Dear Friends, quick update...
Finally received email for PPR and RPRF from SGVO today. My eCAS was showing "Decision Made" since 24 March.

My timeline as follows:
20 May: App received at CIC
11 Sept: PER
28 Oct: AOR
4 Dec: 2nd line appeared... We started processing...
7 Jan: Medicals, PCC and photos request
31 Jan: 3rd line appeared... Medical results have been received...
24 Mar: 4th line appeared... A decision has been made...
31 Mar: PPR and RPRF

Best of luck to all. Cheers

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
droslim said:
Finally received email for PPR and RPRF from SGVO today. My eCAS was showing "Decision Made" since 24 March.

My timeline as follows:

Congrates bhaiya

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Congrats Brother :)

droslim said:

My timeline as follows:

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
droslim said:

My timeline as follows:

Big Congrats Bro.
+1 for your very good news...
You are only one who applied from Malaysia (from SGVO SS)?

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
droslim said:

My timeline as follows:

Congrats Brother.... please keep us in your prayers...

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Dear Experts,

I'm Sept 5th Applicant @ SGVO. Noc 2281

PER on DEC 23
AOR on JAN 28

Its 98th days gone past since i received PER but still neither 2nd line updated nor MR received.... what should i do? Feel so down!

1. Am I out of the game?
2. Should I apply EE?

If I apply for EE...
As I have submitted ECA and IELTS (including spouse) with my FSW application.....

A. Will I be able to get copy of ECA doc from WES?
B. Will I be able to get copy of IELTS (including spouse) doc from IDP?
C. Do I need to get my spouse ECA before applying for initial pool of EE? (as i will claim education points)
D. Through out my calculations i get 335 points and my spouse gets 342 (but no ECA)

I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED :(

Regards

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
dream4canada2015 said:
Dear Experts,

I'm Sept 5th Applicant @ SGVO. Noc 2281

PER on DEC 23
AOR on JAN 28

Its 98th days gone past since i received PER but still neither 2nd line updated nor MR received.... what should i do? Feel so down!

1. Am I out of the game?
2. Should I apply EE?

If I apply for EE...
As I have submitted ECA and IELTS (including spouse) with my FSW application.....

A. Will I be able to get copy of ECA doc from WES?
B. Will I be able to get copy of IELTS (including spouse) doc from IDP?
C. Do I need to get my spouse ECA before applying for initial pool of EE? (as i will claim education points)
D. Through out my calculations i get 335 points and my spouse gets 342 (but no ECA)

I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED :(

Regards
cool down mate...You are Still IN

1. Am I out of the game? - No You are Not, Still Processing is going oon.
2. Should I apply EE? - You an open an EE application, most of us has done it

If I apply for EE...

A. Will I be able to get copy of ECA doc from WES? - Yes, you can get a copy from WES, also you can mention your UCI, so that CIC can get it from your FSW application.. Nobody is sure about this process, we will come to know only after few files go in.
B. Will I be able to get copy of IELTS (including spouse) doc from IDP? - You can, but same as above.
C. Do I need to get my spouse ECA before applying for initial pool of EE? (as i will claim education points) - Yes, you should, if you are claiming points
D. Through out my calculations i get 335 points and my spouse gets 342 (but no ECA) - Should wait for next few draws to pick up, as the current Draw point is 481 only

I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED :( - We are working towards a positive dream for a better future, please dont get tired by so much frustration, we all are so desparate about what we are doing, but lets keep this journey as ccool as possible. You will be thru and so do all of us. All the very best.