SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
zstream said:
Ah! Finally all documents including my landing fee and spouse addition documents have reached to SGVO. Sort of a release at last.

Guess I am back to the waiting pool now. :D
Great news. Good luck :)

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Sathyam said:
cool down mate...You are Still IN

1. Am I out of the game? - No You are Not, Still Processing is going oon.
2. Should I apply EE? - You an open an EE application, most of us has done it

If I apply for EE...
As I have submitted ECA and IELTS (including spouse) with my FSW application.....

A. Will I be able to get copy of ECA doc from WES? - Yes, you can get a copy from WES, also you can mention your UCI, so that CIC can get it from your FSW application.. Nobody is sure about this process, we will come to know only after few files go in.
B. Will I be able to get copy of IELTS (including spouse) doc from IDP? - You can, but same as above.
C. Do I need to get my spouse ECA before applying for initial pool of EE? (as i will claim education points) - Yes, you should, if you are claiming points
D. Through out my calculations i get 335 points and my spouse gets 342 (but no ECA) - Should wait for next few draws to pick up, as the current Draw point is 481 only

I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED :( - We are working towards a positive dream for a better future, please dont get tired by so much frustration, we all are so desparate about what we are doing, but lets keep this journey as ccool as possible. You will be thru and so do all of us. All the very best.

Thanks Sathyam Bro... for all your kind support... +1 for u
I checked your timeline and it shows you received MR after 4 moths of PER, in that case I still have a space to stay calm for another 3-4 weeks. (But you know, its too painful.... i can not even concentrate to any of work... everyday seeing updates from others but nothing comes for me.. )

In regards of EE,, just found a link where it says last draw dropped to 453
http://jrlawoffice.com/express-entry-6th-draw-complete-453-points-1637-invites/

Does anyone had ECA for Dhaka University? (I need to get one for my Spouse)

Best Regards

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
droslim said:
Dear Friends, quick update...
Finally received email for PPR and RPRF from SGVO today. My eCAS was showing "Decision Made" since 24 March.

My timeline as follows:
20 May: App received at CIC
11 Sept: PER
28 Oct: AOR
4 Dec: 2nd line appeared... We started processing...
7 Jan: Medicals, PCC and photos request
31 Jan: 3rd line appeared... Medical results have been received...
24 Mar: 4th line appeared... A decision has been made...
31 Mar: PPR and RPRF

Best of luck to all. Cheers
Congrats

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
dream4canada2015 said:
Dear Experts,

I'm Sept 5th Applicant @ SGVO. Noc 2281

PER on DEC 23
AOR on JAN 28

Its 98th days gone past since i received PER but still neither 2nd line updated nor MR received.... what should i do? Feel so down!

1. Am I out of the game?
2. Should I apply EE?

If I apply for EE...
As I have submitted ECA and IELTS (including spouse) with my FSW application.....

A. Will I be able to get copy of ECA doc from WES?
B. Will I be able to get copy of IELTS (including spouse) doc from IDP?
C. Do I need to get my spouse ECA before applying for initial pool of EE? (as i will claim education points)
D. Through out my calculations i get 335 points and my spouse gets 342 (but no ECA)

I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED :(

Regards
Brother

Don't get frustrated. There are still a number of applicants from May, June and July are waiting for 2nd line/MR. Yes you can always apply for EE. Regarding ECA report? I have received 2 copies from WES. One I submitted with application and another is in my custody. However, you can always apply for duplicate copies with some charges.

May Allah give us enough strengths to wait enough to pass this test.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
frmamun said:
Brother

Don't get frustrated. There are still a number of applicants from May, June and July are waiting for 2nd line/MR. Yes you can always apply for EE. Regarding ECA report? I have received 2 copies from WES. One I submitted with application and another is in my custody. However, you can always apply for duplicate copies with some charges.

May Allah give us enough strengths to wait enough to pass this test.

Thanks mamun bhai... +1 for u...
Just called up my consultant and he is positive that I will get MR by April, also he is suggesting not to apply for EE.

regards

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
@SJTZ @v_i_r_u_s @Shamrajjo @dream4canada2015
@ [C]

Many thanks. May you receive good news and speedy processing of your application.

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
Internal government reviews have identified a “high error rate” in immigration processing, from permanent resident applications to refugee work permits, prompting fears over the system's integrity.

The human errors — staff failing to use correct form letters, address missing documents and provide accurate timelines, among other shortcomings — could not only cost individual applicants a chance to live and work in Canada but affect the “efficiency of the system” and create unnecessary backlogs.

“An important area of concerns resides with the letters. The number of request letters not sent, sent incomplete or unclear at initial stage and later on create a negative impact on both clients and the Case Processing Centre (in Vegreville, Alta.),” said an evaluation of operations at Vegreville. It was one of three internal reports obtained under an access to information request.

“It delays the processing, causes more waiting times for clients and increases the work for staff. It also increases the amount of whitemail received at (Vegreville) when clients reply to unnecessary requests or seek clarification. The number of same request letters sent over time also creates unfairness for clients whose applications got refused after one request.”

Immigration applicants have complained about inconsistencies and a lack of fairness in the application processing — and sometimes the decision-making — by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials.

The three so-called “quality management” reviews obtained by the Star focused on applications in three areas: permanent residence, refugee work permits and Canadian Experience Class.

The reviews give the public a rare glimpse into the extent of these official errors, which authorities have never admitted to.

While the rank and file of the immigration department blames the errors on the rising number of “casual employees” hired to replace well-trained permanent staff, the government insists that has not compromised the integrity of these programs.

“Since the (Stephen) Harper government came into power, Citizenship and Immigration has seen too many cuts and lost many qualified employees,” said Steve McCuaig, national president of the Canada Employment and Immigration Union.

“You have casual employees brought in within a short time with little training while qualified people are shown the door, and the public is left with people who are not on top of their job,” he said.

According to the union, casual employees make up half the workforce responsible for the reviews of permanent residence applications. These employees, mostly students, are given three days of training on the department's global case management system (GCMS) and rotate on three shifts.

Immigration department spokeswoman Sonia Lesage insisted the system's integrity was not compromised and officials regularly carry out quality monitoring exercises to evaluate programs and review procedures.

“As a result, the department is able to improve programs and provide faster and better services. CIC is focused on making our application processes and our correspondence with clients simpler and clearer,” she wrote in an email.

“We have moved to a system of ensuring perfected applications are handed in at the beginning of the process. With this practice, we have been able to identify missing or invalid information, earlier.”

However, the union's McCuaig said the casual employees are not up to the task and some of the mistakes “are not fixable,” leaving applicants' lives in limbo.

“The government keeps changing its policies. It is a challenge to keep up with all the changes that come every other week,” he said. “And you have to meet the quota and process X number of applications during your 7.5-hour shift.

“This is not like working in a bank and you either give or deny a loan. We are dealing with people's lives and dreams here.”

According to the review of 996 files handled between Nov. 1 and Dec. 6, 2014, at the Vegreville operation, which deals with permanent residence applications, the quality management team found these shortcomings in the 617 request letters sent:

• 13 per cent did not address all missing items.

• 23 per cent had no timeline or an incomplete one or did not mention the consequences of failing to reply.

• 6 per cent were either “not professional” or chose the incorrect template form.

Of 426 files that received a second review during the five weeks, decisions were pending for 149 owing to errors made by decision-makers at an earlier stage.

don't know what is happening to those who submitted documents under "procedural fairness" , pls pray for us...

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
droslim said:
@ SJTZ @ v_i_r_u_s @ Shamrajjo @ dream4canada2015
@ [C]

Many thanks. May you receive good news and speedy processing of your application.

Congrats Mate...

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Dear all,
Medical report uploaded on Saturday 28th by eMedical.
Got 3rd line updated today.
What to exapect next and around when?
Thanx

rickychen

Dec 23, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-12-2014
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2015
Tia009 said:
Dear all,
Thanx
If u have submitted all required docs/RPRF/PCC, then u need to wait another 17 days (average waiting time) to get PPR, or maybe longer

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
rickychen said:
If u have submitted all required docs/RPRF/PCC, then u need to wait another 17 days (average waiting time) to get PPR, or maybe longer
Thanks a lot. I got only medical request, nothing else. Are there chances of further document request after MR?

rickychen

Dec 23, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
19-11-2014
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
31-12-2014
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2015
Tia009 said:
Thanks a lot. I got only medical request, nothing else. Are there chances of further document request after MR?
If you have paid RPRF and submitted all PCCs, then no more. Just wait for PPR.

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
rickychen said:
If you have paid RPRF and submitted all PCCs, then no more. Just wait for PPR.
I didn't get RPRF request!
The only payment I did so far was the initial application fee. I Guess that didn't include RPRF fee. So, I guess I should expect an email with RPRF first or both RPRF & PPR.

nafizFSW14

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
Med's Request
8 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2015
Passport Req..
21 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
rksaha81 said:
Today Raised a CSE to SGVO.

Let's see whether they reply or not.

Fingers crossed.
Bro plz inform us wht they replied. i m in same position to u just NOC differs. all the best.

seanr

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 PER
IELTS Request
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Hi Tia009,

When did you do your medicals?

Tia009 said:
Dear all,
Thanx