File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Have anyone noticed progresses from SGVO today?
???

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shamrajjo said:
Hi All,

Just a simple analysis from SGVO database for understanding how stuck some of applicants from May, Jun, Jul & Aug.

May total Applicants: 75 (after AOR)
Visa: 29 (38.67% of total appl.)
PPR: 5
MR: 10
Before 2nd line add it is around 60% in final stage
2nd Line: 14
AOR: 16
REJ: 1

Jun total Applicants: 40 (after AOR)
Visa: 10 (25% of total appl.)
PPR: 1
MR: 5
Before 2nd line add it is around 40% in final stage
2nd Line: 7
AOR: 15
REJ: 2

Jul total Applicants: 36 (after AOR)
MR: 9 (25% in final stage)
2nd Line: 1
AOR: 26

Aug total Applicants: 24 (after AOR)
MR: 7 (29% in final stage)
2nd Line: 3
AOR: 13
REJ: 1

Aug's file processing is bit faster than other three months comparison though there are some applicants are under additional documents request who are still in AOR position but others who has no news from long time especially from May, Jun & July applicants are need to raise CSE or GCMS to understand about file processing status......
Very Good analysis brother. Im August 11th applicant. As you mentioned that August's processing is faster, however that is also in weird and strange way. As far as I have seen, all august applicants who got MR are mostly applicant's from the end of august. Most of them are either 27th or 28th or 22nd august applicant. Like me, the applicants from the start of august have no clue of their file status. No idea what to do other than waiting. Would it be wise to raise a CSE now???

babu2013

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skidmarkz said:
has anybody undergone the interview at Spore Visa Office?
if so, what did they ask you?

thx

So far none of 2013 and 2014 reported in forum about interview request. Pls share if any....however, i know someone of 2011 applicant faced interview. As per her understanding she was called for interview for two reasons:

(1) Her masters certificate has been issued from Dhaka campus though she studied in Chittagong campus of a Uni
(2) She applied as a social worker though she did hons and masters with major in English, she added some training certificates with initial app, after applying she left social worker job and joined a college as a lecturer which she informed them

The questions she faced:

-Why mismatch in her certificate ?
-Obviously JD related questions
-Why left social worker job etc.. etc..

Result: She explained everything and answered, showed evidences she had. The interviewer said at the end that he will review it ...still no update since intv faced in November 2014

All the best !

obscure

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2016
Can anyone say is there any way to inform canada that sgvo is taking out of processing applicants of July including some may and June applicants. It's really injustice. Canada may not be aware of this partiality. SGVO must follow a discipline and order to process file. How come it possible to ignore all applicants of a specific segment? It's not wise to keep people waiting without reason and make them worried and frustrated, their stupidity makes our days stressful, at least they should clarify why they stopped processing our files, why they making delay only only with our cases while most of the applicants applied later than us between August n September are getting responses regularly.......can't keep patience, everything should have a limit.

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
fespenido said:
Hello,

Can anyone share how long usaully does it takes for passport request from SGVO after the 3rd line appear on ECAS?
Also, for anyone here in Singapore, how did you send your passport to Visa office?

Thanks
According to Global SS, SGVO send PPR on avg 17days after 3rd line updates.

sajib

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 12 November 2014
Nomination.....
24 November 2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Processing Started: 19.11.2014
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 08.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
25.09.2015, Decision Made 26.09.2015
VISA ISSUED...
20.10.2015, PP Received 01.11.2015
What's the problem with July applicants? Only 2/3 applicants reported additional documents or second line, others have no update. Very much confusing............

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Thank you so much for putting this.

Shamrajjo said:
It depends on interviewer. As per other forum members advised by their own physical interview it takes more than an hour but less than 1.5 hours.

Here are some example as below:

Interview

The visa officer can call the applicant for interview if he/she is not satisfied with the documents submitted to CIO or not satisfied with site visit/telephonic interview. The officer uses interview to raise all the concerns relating to employment, family etc. Usually the visa officer disclose the applicant about his/her interview result just after the interview. In case of positive outcome the applicant can get Medical/PPR in few days time.

Example 4 (Negative)

you are all very kind. here is a bit of history

I work in ............... in corporate planning and budget section. our daily activity is nothing crunching numbers and developing forecasts.

the VO was somewhat pre determined not to get me through, he did not ask for any documentation and when I highlighted he unwillingly took in my JD. the questioning started with bit of my history, I am a qualified CPA, ACMA, LFA and a masters in strategic management.

he asked me what I do, I explained a bit of my current role. my information was bit technical as well because it relates to oil and my previous role for automotive sector.

anyways at near end of the interview he said "we had a concern about your application as not in line with NOC ......... and I am not satisfied with your responses" I responded in asking which area can I explain further, he said " your answers are broad" I replied I am only answering your broad level question do you have any specific questions to ask for example you asked about capital management, do you want me to explain about individual perspective a corporate perspective or any product portfolio do you have in mind where I can be more specific. De had nothing to say.

he was typing everything I was saying, I asked him if you can read through what you have written !!! he had a good typing speed but when he started reading I felt the writing was very fragmented and not making any sense......I did make sense!!!!

well our interview last for more than one hour and 10 minutes!! I kept explaining and he kept writing...
at the very end may be because he did not want to give a bad feeling he said we will review and get back to you. at that moment he threw away my paper under his desk like rubbish. I said these are originals if he be kind enough to return and take photocopies instead...which he agreed !!!

so this is the unbiased version of the story. what I feel strongly is that we were not able to connect or may be I was too focused on explaining what I knew rather than what he wanted to listen....!!

I think the decision is final at his end, it was more or less the same case at the start of the interview ............. but this is all very confusing why did CIC accepted my application and why I was sent a confirmation letter. then all of a sudden an interview which was of the generic requirement as was sent o you all.....

I will request for a judicial review of the application and the scenario !!

let me know your thoughts !!

Example 5 (Positive)

Well, about my interview experience

It was just a pleasant discussion. the man appeared to be just awesome, we made good contact during the interview and that is very important, I kept smiling and cool and answer promptly. I was prepared to discuss many points which I prepared BUT i couldn't get the chance to speak about it, so, if you are doing the same mistake by trying to make list of points to talk about FORGET ABOUT IT. it was bad idea.
All what you need to do is:
1. Prepare the files by your self
2. Make two files, primary and supportive
3. KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAPERS
4. Bring anything you think that it would help
5. Stay cool and make personal contact and for sure always make an eye contact.
6. Put your hands on the top of each others on the table so that the man can see and judge your body language.
7. Bring samples of your work, it would help
8. The files with protected transparent plastic sheets is very good idea, arrange the documents in the order they requested in the interview letter

So, all my time went into JD discussion in general and paper check and questions to make sure that I am genuine applicant nothing more, although it went for around an hour because I have 4 employment experience.

As many said here, if you are the one who prepared the file and you are genuine in terms of you made the duties in your reference letters and for sure that JDs does match the NOC details then the interview will be such pleasant one.

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Thank you so much for explaining the cause of why the visa office requested for the interview. We coukd have a great insight on the background.

babu2013 said:
Sdo far none of 2013 and 2014 reported in forum about interview request. Pls share if any....however, i know someone of 2011 applicant faced interview. As per her understanding she was called for interview for two reasons:

(1) Her masters certificate has been issued from Dhaka campus though she studied in Chittagong campus of a Uni
(2) She applied as a social worker though she did hons and masters with major in English, she added some training certificates with initial app, after applying she left social worker job and joined a college as a lecturer which she informed them

The questions she faced:

-Why mismatch in her certificate ?
-Obviously JD related questions
-Why left social worker job etc.. etc..

Result: She explained everything and answered, showed evidences she had. The interviewer said at the end that he will review it ...still no update since intv faced in November 2014

All the best !

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Hi,

I sent in the morning at got the reply in the evening around 4pm on the same day.

Rimmi said:
Congrats. When did you send the CSE and how much time they took to reply?

seanr

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014 PER
IELTS Request
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
HI CanadaSet,

Did you go to the UAE Embassy? What is the update?

Thanks.
CanadaSet said:
our UAE PCC is in process.. :)

if you reside in singapore, this is the procedure for applying UAE PCC from the consulate.
1. Go to SPF-CID office (Police Cantonment office, Level 2) to get one set of your fingerprint done ($15 per set). You will get the fingerprint set immediately.
2. This fingerprint set need to be attested by ministry of foreign affair located at Tanglin.
3. Go to UAE consulate at North bridge road and submit the documents (attested fingerprint, photocopy of passport), pay fees $70 and they will issue the PCC in a day or two.
:)

vduller

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application.
File Transfer...
02-01-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in August 2015
Email for MR, Police Clearance, Payment for Landing fee arrived on 18 March. Got 2nd line update as well. NOC 0015. Applied 23 July 2015.

CanadaSet

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-03-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
2 September 2015
seanr said:
HI CanadaSet,

Did you go to the UAE Embassy? What is the update?

Thanks.
Hi Seanr,

Yes you were right, we need to get the PCC from UAE. They misguided us :mad:, initially upon enquiry they said, once the fingerprint is done and document submitted, they will issue the PCC. But yesterday when we went to the consulate they said we will have to send the documents to UAE to get the PCC which takes about 1 month or so. what a waste of time :mad:

redmine

Mar 12, 2015
I am quite new in this forum. But I appreciate the forum mates to guide me how I can get the hongkong pcc. I am residing in singapore. Appreciate any help :)

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
obscure said:
Can anyone say is there any way to inform canada that sgvo is taking out of processing applicants of July including some may and June applicants. It's really injustice. Canada may not be aware of this partiality. SGVO must follow a discipline and order to process file. How come it possible to ignore all applicants of a specific segment? It's not wise to keep people waiting without reason and make them worried and frustrated, their stupidity makes our days stressful, at least they should clarify why they stopped processing our files, why they making delay only only with our cases while most of the applicants applied later than us between August n September are getting responses regularly.......can't keep patience, everything should have a limit.
I like this. I think one can eloquently compose an email with all the observable facts and send it to the Immigration Minister's Office.

vduller

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application.
File Transfer...
02-01-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in August 2015
Question regarding Photos to be submitted to visa office.

The main email requires 4 photos but the attachment explaining the details for the requirement said 2 photos. Which one is correct?