Interview........
None Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I applied through www.gcmsnotes.com, but now this site showing under construction, may be they are updating the system.
I paid via Paypal. When the site live you can get all the info you need, its simple just download a form(given into that site), fill it up, sign and upload + online basic form fill up. Done. Next day they will give a invoice to pay via online. After payment done got an acknowledgment from them and they will send you GCMS info to CIC. After 1 month you will get the report in .pdf at that same email account.
That's all. You got any query directly email them within a working day they will reply. They so helpful and quick.

One more think for all did not get any GCMS yet, how many times I raised CSE and GCMS request all are kept into CIC record. I saw all my email records there. Whether they reply it or not. But they keep record of it. So when raise CSE or GCMS first check is it right time to knock or not. Good luck to all.

SBA79 said:
How to make the payment? can you share the procedure?

wahida

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
None, SLU : 26.08.2015
AOR Received.
24/10/2014
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SBA79 said:
By the way what have you got in your GCMS note? any concern is there?
No bro, just they mentioned I scored 71 points and transferred to SGVO. After that SGVO started nothing of my application yet. :( :( :(

wahida

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
None, SLU : 26.08.2015
AOR Received.
24/10/2014
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Raisa Nazrana said:
Greetings everyone from Sydney, Australia. It seems that last few days SGVO is showering MRs to the applicants who didn't even think that they will receive it this fast :)....And seems like SGVO totally forgot about June, July and some May applicants :mad: Don't know what to say. Yeah one thing we can say. Australia you rock. :D :D :D

Raisa & Raisa's Hubby
Congrats for a safe journey and best of luck for a new start over there. Keep in touch at forum to share experiences.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
emerald89 said:
Dear All,

Just want to share that I have received my MR yesterday on 17th March together with PCC and RPRF. Please see my timeline on the left.

Please send CSE if you have doubt that you missed the communication from the VO and nicely mention that you are worried you might have missed the email for any request.

All the best.

Congratulations emerald89 bro ....:D :D :D

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
has anybody undergone the interview at Spore Visa Office?
if so, what did they ask you?

thx

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
When does the interview usually happens? Is it before of after MR?
Thanks a lot.

Rimmi

Nov 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
Med's Request
God knows
emerald89 said:
Dear All,

Just want to share that I have received my MR yesterday on 17th March together with PCC and RPRF. Please see my timeline on the left.

Please send CSE if you have doubt that you missed the communication from the VO and nicely mention that you are worried you might have missed the email for any request.

All the best.
Congrats. When did you send the CSE and how much time they took to reply?

[B] [C]

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-August-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
9-December-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU 26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
11-July-2016
Med's Done....
23-July-2016
Passport Req..
23-Dec-2016
seanr said:
HI [C],

CSE is case specific enquiry

Below is the link for Singapore office
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

All the best.

Thanks a lot seanr.
How long does it take to get a reply?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Just a simple analysis from SGVO database for understanding how stuck some of applicants from May, Jun, Jul & Aug.

May total Applicants: 75 (after AOR)
Visa: 29 (38.67% of total appl.)
PPR: 5
MR: 10
Before 2nd line add it is around 60% in final stage
2nd Line: 14
AOR: 16
REJ: 1

Jun total Applicants: 40 (after AOR)
Visa: 10 (25% of total appl.)
PPR: 1
MR: 5
Before 2nd line add it is around 40% in final stage
2nd Line: 7
AOR: 15
REJ: 2

Jul total Applicants: 36 (after AOR)
MR: 9 (25% in final stage)
2nd Line: 1
AOR: 26

Aug total Applicants: 24 (after AOR)
MR: 7 (29% in final stage)
2nd Line: 3
AOR: 13
REJ: 1

Aug’s file processing is bit faster than other three months comparison though there are some applicants are under additional documents request who are still in AOR position but others who has no news from long time especially from May, Jun & July applicants are need to raise CSE or GCMS to understand about file processing status.

Also from my understanding some of applicants are not updating in the database from long time after AOR that could is not measurable at this moment but I can assume more that 50% of applicants who are stuck after AOR are not updating in this database or not regular in this forum. May be those are already their final position but we don’t know.

So all above analysis indicates that SGVO is moving smoothly and those who are stuck at this moment there are some reason, maybe background check is still under process or about to finish and waiting for a next step….

Wish you all the best.....

skidmarkz

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
CIVIL ENGINEER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
30-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2016
Shamrajjo said:
Usually interview conduct by VO before offer MR...
Usually how long does the interview take time? and what are the questions?

Thx

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skidmarkz said:
Usually how long does the interview take time? and what are the questions?

Thx
It depends on interviewer. As per other forum members advised by their own physical interview it takes more than an hour but less than 1.5 hours.

Here are some example as below:

GUR2010 said:
Hello everyone..

Coming back to the forum after a long time as I was waiting for my interview to happen. Perhaps it was not my day and may be destiny wants something better for me & my family :)

The Visa officer was an Indian guy and seem to be quite experienced. I closed the sliding door and sat in front of him. He asked me to get up and close the door again. This made me feel that he could be a tough guy.

First of all, he asked for all the passports and I handed over the same.

He pointed couple of Iranian visas in my passport and asked why I went to Iran. I explained that my company had invested in some projects there and I had to visit for that purpose. But he was more concerned and asked me if I would go again? I said I don't know, may be not.

I am getting a feel that from this point, a bad tone was set for the whole of the interview.

He asked me to explain my jobs and job duties starting from the present one. I listed the JDs as per my actual job profile (for present and past jobs).

He kept typing whatever I was saying and was also repeating the same for me.

He then read the lead statement slowly with the stress on below words in bold :

Financial and investment analysts collect and analyze financial information such as economic forecasts, trading volumes and the movement of capital, financial backgrounds of companies, historical performances and future trends of stocks, bonds and other investment instruments to provide financial and investment or financing advice for their company or their company's clients. Their studies and evaluations cover areas such as takeover bids, private placements, mergers or acquisitions.

VO: Do you think that you are doing any of the above duties?
Me: Yes, I am doing activities like financial forecasts, financial planning, cash flow planning and analysis, assessing financial background of the clients, risk management etc. but I am not into bonds/stocks, takeover/ merger kind of things as my employer's business area is different.

VO: Forget about financial analysis, are you involved anywhere in takeover bids, mergers and acquisitions ?
Me: No, because our company has never adopted a strategy to acquire or merge with any other company

VO : That's it. This kind of financial planning is done by a HOUSEWIFE too.(It was mentioned several times again in further discussions too)
Me: Sir, I am talking about my actual professional duties what I am doing for more than 10 years now.

VO : This NOC is for highly skilled people who decide at the top level on mergers, acquisitions, takeovers.
Me : Does it mean I have to be a VP or CEO to be able to apply under 1112

VO: That also doesn't mean that clerical people can apply under this NOC.
Me: I am in a middle management position and handling financial portfolio for my organisation.

VO : But you are not able to convince me that you are doing any of the duties mentioned in the lead statement of 1112. You have to meet both the lead statement as well as the main duties listed in the NOC.

I stressed to discuss the financial duties what I am doing but his focus was totally on investment analyst duties and the point that I do not meet lead statement criteria. As per him, this NOC is for guys like investment bankers and not just financial managers. So, it's a wrong NOC for me. I even asked so what is the correct NOC you would suggest but he said he cannot suggest on this.

I also tried to discuss that why my application was not refused at the CIO level only if it was the case. He said that initial acceptance doesn't mean that we have accepted your job duties. I maintained my stand throughout the interview that I am not an investment analyst but a financial analyst. But unfortunately, we couldn't come on a common ground.

I am not frustrated at all but I have only one grudge that why my duties were accepted by CIO and PER was issued if the VO is of the view that I am not doing even 1 duty from this NOC ? Another 7 months lost in this process (after I applied last year too) and I was waiting to hear this. Only GOD knows that why its good for me :)

Anyways, I am trying to get over this experience and focus now on other alternates in my career. If an MBA guy of more than 10 years experience and earning well here can be considered as doing the same financial duties of a housewife, then perhaps Canada is not meant for me.

I wish everyone all the best for their further process as I might not return back here frequently to share your joy with you. But I would always be available for any kind of help any of you guys want from me. (PM me for that)

Regards

Interview

The visa officer can call the applicant for interview if he/she is not satisfied with the documents submitted to CIO or not satisfied with site visit/telephonic interview. The officer uses interview to raise all the concerns relating to employment, family etc. Usually the visa officer disclose the applicant about his/her interview result just after the interview. In case of positive outcome the applicant can get Medical/PPR in few days time.

Example 4 (Negative)

you are all very kind. here is a bit of history

I work in ............... in corporate planning and budget section. our daily activity is nothing crunching numbers and developing forecasts.

the VO was somewhat pre determined not to get me through, he did not ask for any documentation and when I highlighted he unwillingly took in my JD. the questioning started with bit of my history, I am a qualified CPA, ACMA, LFA and a masters in strategic management.

he asked me what I do, I explained a bit of my current role. my information was bit technical as well because it relates to oil and my previous role for automotive sector.

anyways at near end of the interview he said "we had a concern about your application as not in line with NOC ......... and I am not satisfied with your responses" I responded in asking which area can I explain further, he said " your answers are broad" I replied I am only answering your broad level question do you have any specific questions to ask for example you asked about capital management, do you want me to explain about individual perspective a corporate perspective or any product portfolio do you have in mind where I can be more specific. De had nothing to say.

he was typing everything I was saying, I asked him if you can read through what you have written !!! he had a good typing speed but when he started reading I felt the writing was very fragmented and not making any sense......I did make sense!!!!

well our interview last for more than one hour and 10 minutes!! I kept explaining and he kept writing...
at the very end may be because he did not want to give a bad feeling he said we will review and get back to you. at that moment he threw away my paper under his desk like rubbish. I said these are originals if he be kind enough to return and take photocopies instead...which he agreed !!!

so this is the unbiased version of the story. what I feel strongly is that we were not able to connect or may be I was too focused on explaining what I knew rather than what he wanted to listen....!!

I think the decision is final at his end, it was more or less the same case at the start of the interview ............. but this is all very confusing why did CIC accepted my application and why I was sent a confirmation letter. then all of a sudden an interview which was of the generic requirement as was sent o you all.....

I will request for a judicial review of the application and the scenario !!

let me know your thoughts !!

Example 5 (Positive)

Well, about my interview experience

It was just a pleasant discussion. the man appeared to be just awesome, we made good contact during the interview and that is very important, I kept smiling and cool and answer promptly. I was prepared to discuss many points which I prepared BUT i couldn't get the chance to speak about it, so, if you are doing the same mistake by trying to make list of points to talk about FORGET ABOUT IT. it was bad idea.
All what you need to do is:
1. Prepare the files by your self
2. Make two files, primary and supportive
3. KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR PAPERS
4. Bring anything you think that it would help
5. Stay cool and make personal contact and for sure always make an eye contact.
6. Put your hands on the top of each others on the table so that the man can see and judge your body language.
7. Bring samples of your work, it would help
8. The files with protected transparent plastic sheets is very good idea, arrange the documents in the order they requested in the interview letter

So, all my time went into JD discussion in general and paper check and questions to make sure that I am genuine applicant nothing more, although it went for around an hour because I have 4 employment experience.

As many said here, if you are the one who prepared the file and you are genuine in terms of you made the duties in your reference letters and for sure that JDs does match the NOC details then the interview will be such pleasant one.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Here is the current trend of Application by NOC based on VISA/PPR/MR and 2nd line from SGVO SS-

NOC APPS

2171 ==> 16
2133 ==> 10
2174 ==> 10
1112 ==> 9
0113 ==> 7
1123 ==> 7
2173 ==> 7
2281 ==> 7
4011 ==> 6
0112 ==> 5
0111 ==> 4
1111 ==> 4
2241 ==> 4
0911 ==> 3
2172 ==> 3
2132 ==> 2
1113 ==> 1
1114 ==> 1
1212 ==> 1
2131 ==> 1

Total ==> 105

fespenido

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 07, 2014 App Received: July 14, 2014 CC charged: 30-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER: November 12, 2014
AOR Received.
December 22, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ Application
Med's Request
March 03, 2015
Med's Done....
March 11, 2015 (3rd line 17th March)
Passport Req..
April 06, 2015
Hello,

Can anyone share how long usaully does it takes for passport request from SGVO after the 3rd line appear on ECAS?
Also, for anyone here in Singapore, how did you send your passport to Visa office?

Thanks