Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
farsaad said:
hi
i had applied my case under the category of federal skilled workers of NOC code 2263 in may 29 2014 . since then i was waiting for CIC contact but i couldn't get any notification. then I checked the status of my DD.. through bank they gave the information. it has been charged on 21st Oct.. i was so happy that i got it and will get the email from CIC section soon. unfortunately i still didn't get any response. Yesterday my whole application package came back without demand draft, no notification, no objection from CIC. I am so surprised that if my DD was charged then i should get any notification from CIC office.
but the application came back with out any objection is indicating what????? that some of my requirement were missing or what???? now where should i ask about reimbursement of my DD. I am so worried and really want your expertise. please guide me in this regard. I mean how is this possible that DD is charged and app came bak without any notification. i have tracked it on Fedex D. Stephonson has signed to accept it. my app was stamped with CIC Sydeny, C/O Mail Room. and on envelop the sender adress is following
Citizen ship and immigration
196 Gerge ST Sydney NS BIP
1J3 Canada
Sorry to hear this but rejection can happen between fee encashment and PER. I believe you did not receive a PER for your application ?

Also - if the reason for rejection is not stated in the returned package, please write (email) or call CIC and they should be able to provide you with one.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
nishesh3003 said:
Sorry to hear this but rejection can happen between fee encashment and PER. I believe you did not receive a PER for your application ?

Also - if the reason for rejection is not stated in the returned package, please write (email) or call CIC and they should be able to provide you with one.
I believe that CIC first charge you money and then will reimburse it. It is a bureaucratic organization - they do things not to enhance efficiency but administrative procedures.

By the way, does anyone know if I can put two job codes for a single work experience, on the application?

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
specialmary said:
I believe that CIC first charge you money and then will reimburse it. It is a bureaucratic organization - they do things not to enhance efficiency but administrative procedures.

By the way, does anyone know if I can put two job codes for a single work experience, on the application?

Hello,
Only one NOC code is advisable as it may be a cause of rejection if you put 2 NOC codes in one application package for a single work exp.. You may only put 2 NOCs in 2 different application packages. An example, if your duties matches with NOC 2133 as well as for NOC 2242, then you may submit two separate application. Take note, do ONLY one NOC code must be written in the Schedule 3 Economic Class Form, Section 12.

:)

himsad

Nov 19, 2014
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for the FSW 2014 program. As per my agent, i have 76 points. I have all the relevant documentation except my wife's original birth certificate. What we have-

1. Her birth certificate issued by the hospital she was born in. It has her father's name as well.
2. Her high school certificate but it does not have her father's name
3. Her graduation certificate with DoB and father's name.
4. Her passport
5. Acknowledgment from the municipality that we have applied for her birth certificate. The problem here is that its taking too long due to holidays/local elections and we are not sure how long will it take. I dont live in India and really relying on some relatives to get it done in time......and not much time is left.

Appreciate any advise on if applying with above documents will be enough or i stand a chance of rejection?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
himsad said:
Hi,
I am in the process of applying for the FSW 2014 program. As per my agent, i have 76 points. I have all the relevant documentation except my wife's original birth certificate. What we have-

1. Her birth certificate issued by the hospital she was born in. It has her father's name as well.
2. Her high school certificate but it does not have her father's name
3. Her graduation certificate with DoB and father's name.
4. Her passport
5. Acknowledgment from the municipality that we have applied for her birth certificate. The problem here is that its taking too long due to holidays/local elections and we are not sure how long will it take. I dont live in India and really relying on some relatives to get it done in time......and not much time is left.

Appreciate any advise on if applying with above documents will be enough or i stand a chance of rejection?
Thanks, Arcflash.

In my general experience with CIC, they used to be reasonable and would request an additional information from you if they are not satisfied that you fulfill their requirements. Nowadays, I imagine that they are simply mechanical workers who just follow instructions and who want to do things quick. According to the law, it is the applicant's responsibility to have EVERYTHING within an application and the officer's sole responsibility is to consider information within an application (and no more). The law does not request them to request additional information should they not be satisfied with an application fulfilling the requirement. I will let you to judge whether to submit an application without complete documents.

Before people try to apply for immigration, I would suggest you to read Operational Bulletin 6C to understand how the process works (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf).

I have a question: I do not understand why in Schedule 3 page 3 (Your Work Experience), the application does not have options that an experience is less than one year. True, for the primary occupation it has to be one-year full-time continuous experience. However, for non-primary occupations that are used simply to calculate points for the selection criteria, the experience does NOT need to be continuous or over one-year. Please correct me if I am wrong.

AutoGenie

Sep 17, 2014
Arcflash said:
Hello,
Only one NOC code is advisable as it may be a cause of rejection if you put 2 NOC codes in one application package for a single work exp.. You may only put 2 NOCs in 2 different application packages. An example, if your duties matches with NOC 2133 as well as for NOC 2242, then you may submit two separate application. Take note, do ONLY one NOC code must be written in the Schedule 3 Economic Class Form, Section 12.

:)
Hi Arcflash,

I have few questions related to the NOC Codes, wished if you could help me out.

* I have got Letters of References from some of my employers, I feel that two of them fall in 2173 while one in 2171. One of the NOC categories is closed while another one will possibly close by the time I send my application to CIC. So, I won't be choosing anyone of these as my primary NOC. However, I want to claim points from these as my secondary NOC categories, hence, I emailed HRSDC department to confirm my NOCs. They are saying one falls in 2174 and other two in 2283 (which is not the open NOC category for FSW 2014).

* My first question is whether I get points for a secondary NOC on which I worked for less than a year.

* Secondly, whether I'll get points for a secondary NOC which is not open for FSW 2014.

* Third, should I get my job responsibilities and duties verified by CIC to be sure that I am applying the correct NOC.

I am highly skeptical about this, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
This is yameen here send application under 2281 on 25th Oct and recevied on 30th Oct
I did sent incorrect pics? will my application will be rejected or cio will request for new pics?? Very much tensed :eek: :eek:
I will be highly thankful if some senior member reply (ksa0510 )

Please reply meeeeeee

Amit28

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
03-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
Interview........
30-07-2015 ( Telephonic Verification)
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-02-2016
Dear Folks,

I had submitted Bank savings account statement as 'proof of funds', my application reached CIC on 4th June '14 after a few days (around 10th June) I took out the money for personal use, wasn't aware that it had to be kept in the account throughout the completion of the process. However, I re-deposited money on 1st Sept. Fortunately I received my PER on 3rd Oct '14. But since I still haven't received MR, I am starting to worry. Will NDVO perform a verification check with the Bank?
Also, what could be the probable reasons of the delay in MR?
Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
General overview of the applications received by CIC between May 2014 to Nov. 2014
Note: This report does not include the update of the respective local visa offices

May Applicants
May applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn’t successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
if NOC is not capped or start preparing for Express Entry, Jan 2015.
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

June Applicants
June applications are closed. Files have been transferred to the respective VOs
If no news from CIC as at Nov.20, 2014, this shows your application wasn’t successful
and you must have received your returned application by now. You should reapply,
CC Charging and DD encashment are over. PER issuances closed.

July Applicants
Majority of applications are closed and few applications still under review. Majority of applications are now at VOs.
Few applicants are still in the game.
CC Charging almost completed and few DD encashment still outstanding. PER issuance is on-going but almost over.

August Applicants
August applications are under consideration at the moment.
CC Charging almost over and a lot of DD encashment still outstanding. PER-Issuance started but very low.

September Applicants
Currently,applications are in the active stage
If application is unsuccessful as at Nov., 20 2014, your returned application is on the way from CIC and be ready to reapply,
CC Charging started 20/11/14, DD encashment outstanding. PER-No issuance for now.

October Applicants
Completeness check is currently going on now and this takes about 3-4 weeks in which charging starts after the completeness checks.
No cases of CC charging, DD encashment and PER for now.
Fee deduction likely start date could be 18/12/2014 or 22/12/2014 believing the weather condition is fairly good.

Note: Please check your spam/junk mail, the vital email (PER) from CIC might be there.
If any of the above scenarios is your case and you need some clarity about your application status, you can mail CIC at
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca
In the subject column write FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER.
Good luck in all your endeavours.

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi all!
Do CIO send an email notification if they return the application? or they forgo notifying applicants and just return all packages they found incomplete or ineligible or refused? What happens if the applicant does not get back the application package nor received any email whatsoever from CIO/CIC (none in spam or trash) be it a negative review email or a PER.
If one chooses to contact CIO via phone outside canada - and there's no UCI number yet ..what shall the applicant give?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
AutoGenie said:
Hi Arcflash,

I have few questions related to the NOC Codes, wished if you could help me out.

* I have got Letters of References from some of my employers, I feel that two of them fall in 2173 while one in 2171. One of the NOC categories is closed while another one will possibly close by the time I send my application to CIC. So, I won't be choosing anyone of these as my primary NOC. However, I want to claim points from these as my secondary NOC categories, hence, I emailed HRSDC department to confirm my NOCs. They are saying one falls in 2174 and other two in 2283 (which is not the open NOC category for FSW 2014).

* My first question is whether I get points for a secondary NOC on which I worked for less than a year.

* Secondly, whether I'll get points for a secondary NOC which is not open for FSW 2014.

* Third, should I get my job responsibilities and duties verified by CIC to be sure that I am applying the correct NOC.

I am highly skeptical about this, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

In Operational Bulletin 6C, it states the following for counting work experience:

To be eligible for points, the applicant's work experience must:
(1) have occurred during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of application;
(2) have been acquired in occupations listed at Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations), Skill
Level A (Professional occupations) or B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of NOC
2011;
(3) not be in an occupation that has been designated by the Minister as a restricted
occupation; and
(4) have been full-time paid work (or the equivalent in paid part- time work).

Therefore, after fulfilling the eligibility for processing requirement and minimum work experience requirements (i.e., one-year continuous full-time experience in one of those 50 occupations in the NOC Category), I believe you should be able to gain points from other work experiences that are shorter than one year. At least, this was the rule two years ago.

Therefore, I posted the question of why in Schedule 3 (Work Experience) page 3, the form does not have an option of you listing work experience that is less than one year. Does anyone know?

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
A previous form Schedule 3 had this option. But then they are updated form 08-2014 so its look like that now. Actually i sent my application in october with previous form, so dont know what to do about..

mvk05

Nov 21, 2014
Hello All,

Few questions..I have sent my app/docs in 1st week of Nov to CIC Canada.

1) I have read in certain threads regarding filling up the form and use of NATIVE LANGUAGE. I have not written anything in my native language HINDI in the entire documentation process. Is that incorrect? can it be a reason leading to rejection of my application??

2) Also, I have not filled in Additional Dependents form as it clearly said in the checklist that it is APPLICABLE ONLY IF you have 5 or more dependents. But I do not have 5 dependents. It is only myself (Primary Applicant) and my wife...have I understood it correctly??

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
mvk05 said:
Hello All,

Few questions..I have sent my app/docs in 1st week of Nov to CIC Canada.

1) I have read in certain threads regarding filling up the form and use of NATIVE LANGUAGE. I have not written anything in my native language HINDI in the entire documentation process. Is that incorrect? can it be a reason leading to rejection of my application??Don't worry about this.This will not affect your application.

2) Also, I have not filled in Additional Dependents form as it clearly said in the checklist that it is APPLICABLE ONLY IF you have 5 or more dependents. But I do not have 5 dependents. It is only myself (Primary Applicant) and my wife...have I understood it correctly??You don't need to fill this form please.

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!