App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2014
Passport Req..
11 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 May 2015
sk1979 said:
Hello Seniors,

Here is my worry. I sent the old forms of "Main Application" (Mar 2014) & "Document Checklist" (Mar 2014) in the package; however, "Schedule 3" (August 2013) was up-to-date at the time of submission.

Though, it seems from the posts and in the past posts as well that the packages were returned mainly due to the old "Schedule 3" forms. Is this correct? Have we had any returned application this time due to old forms mentioned above?

Regards,
SK
Dear,

For your info, Schedule 3 form was updated on 20 Aug 2014.

Dasa12345

Dec 1, 2010
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Just submitted my application under NOC 1224. My Application reached on November 10, 2014. I am bit worried as I am not sure if I have signed on FEE PAYMENT form.

Kindly advise if anything I can do now ??

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
HWarraich said:
Dear,

For your info, Schedule 3 form was updated on 20 Aug 2014.
yes i know, that is why i am relieved since my application reached on 21 july 2014. :)

farsaad

Jul 1, 2014
hi
i had applied my case under the category of federal skilled workers of NOC code 2263 in may 29 2014 . since then i was waiting for CIC contact but i couldn't get any notification. then I checked the status of my DD.. through bank they gave the information. it has been charged on 21st Oct.. i was so happy that i got it and will get the email from CIC section soon. unfortunately i still didn't get any response. Yesterday my whole application package came back without demand draft, no notification, no objection from CIC. I am so surprised that if my DD was charged then i should get any notification from CIC office.
but the application came back with out any objection is indicating what????? that some of my requirement were missing or what???? now where should i ask about reimbursement of my DD. I am so worried and really want your expertise. please guide me in this regard. I mean how is this possible that DD is charged and app came bak without any notification. i have tracked it on Fedex D. Stephonson has signed to accept it. my app was stamped with CIC Sydeny, C/O Mail Room. and on envelop the sender adress is following
Citizen ship and immigration
196 Gerge ST Sydney NS BIP
1J3 Canada

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farsaad said:
hi
i had applied my case under the category of federal skilled workers of NOC code 2263 in may 29 2014 . since then i was waiting for CIC contact but i couldn't get any notification. then I checked the status of my DD.. through bank they gave the information. it has been charged on 21st Oct.. i was so happy that i got it and will get the email from CIC section soon. unfortunately i still didn't get any response. Yesterday my whole application package came back without demand draft, no notification, no objection from CIC. I am so surprised that if my DD was charged then i should get any notification from CIC office.
but the application came back with out any objection is indicating what????? that some of my requirement were missing or what???? now where should i ask about reimbursement of my DD. I am so worried and really want your expertise. please guide me in this regard. I mean how is this possible that DD is charged and app came bak without any notification. i have tracked it on Fedex D. Stephonson has signed to accept it. my app was stamped with CIC Sydeny, C/O Mail Room. and on envelop the sender adress is following
1J3 Canada
Very sad to hear this. Minimum you can do is to send inquiry email to Cic sydney. At least they should send you NER mail

This sounds like what will happen in 2015 express entry applications. No passing marks no NOC. Anyone can apply but no guarantee of response

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
farsaad said:
hi
1J3 Canada
Very sad for u. It's very strange that cic didn't include any letter with it. By the way, is it your first application to cic? If you applied earlier or returned due to cap etc ? If yes than may be information mismatched and they rejected right way. What do you think ?

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hi, I would require the same as my mother's name is different in various documents!
if you can send me the formats. My id is ekta_5balva@rediffmail.com.
Thanks in advance.

ahmedmud said:
You just need to provide a sworned affidavit for " both name belongs to the same person and that person is xxxxxxx(Your correct spelling)". Go to a lawyer who prepares this kind of affidavit's they will have a standard format. I had the same case, i have got the format if you need than send me your email id in my inbox, il forward it to you. Thanks and Good luck.

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
ektaahm said:
Hi, I would require the same as my mother's name is different in various documents!
if you can send me the formats. My id is ekta_5balva @ rediffmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Please check your mail and confirm. Thanks and Good luck.

anik105

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/07/2014
Nomination.....
19/11/2014
AOR Received.
30/12/2014
Med's Request
04/11/2016
Med's Done....
15/11/2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/02/2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
sk1979 said:
Thank you :D.
Hi i did one mistake in my Additional Family Information that is i didn't write the name in my native language only write down in English. App recv by CIC as on 25/07/2014. Is my rejected for this reason. Anybody can help me by sharing your experience.

sk1979

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Band 8
Med's Request
6-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
25-Jun-2015
PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER

The much awaited email arrived eventually :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Forum name: sk1979
NOC: 2171
Application received: 21 July 2014
Mode of Payment: DD [encashed on 5 November 2014 - as per email]
PER received: 15 November 2014
Dates lapsed: 117 days
Goofs: I sent old forms of "Generic Application" & "Document Checklist"
Visa Office: London

My greatest thanks to my friends on this forum for all the help afforded. May Allah bless you all. May you get the same good news soon in sha Allah.

PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER ;D PER

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Dasa12345 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Just submitted my application under NOC 1224. My Application reached on November 10, 2014. I am bit worried as I am not sure if I have signed on FEE PAYMENT form.

Kindly advise if anything I can do now ??
You don't need sign the fee payment form if your mode of payment used was DD but must be signed if it was CC.
Please check your mode of payment.
Good luck

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Suggestions + A Question

Dear all,

As a person who have been rejected twice, my previous experience tells me to be as detailed in your work letters as possible. At least in the PhD FSW category, the visa officers are very careful to ensure that your work experience is (1) continuous and (2) 1560 hours in total. For the latter, my experience tells me to state explicitly how many hours you worked per week, as the word "full-time" may mean different things in different country. If you change from one job to another, ensure that the breaks between jobs are BOTH anticipated AND short (see Operational Bulletin 173: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob173.asp). I would think, for example, a contract letter for the second job that was signed while you are still in the first job is enough evidence for 'anticipated'. When you write your job duties, look at the corresponding job duty description in the NOC website and paraphrased it. Be sure to paraphase, as much as you can, both the lead statement AND the job duties under the job code. Do not copy them.

I am applying for the third time (and it is not very fun to do this so many times :( ). I have two questions.

(1) For CONTINUOUS requirement of my employment, do you think that I can write as follow: "XX has been employed continuously as (the position) from XX to present"?

(2) I cannot apply for the letter saying that it is for immigration. Therefore, I told my company that I am applying for the visa application. As a result, the company writes something like "Your positive evaluation of her visa application is appreciated." Will it negatively affect my application?

(3) I do not understand why in Schedule 3 page 3 (Your Work Experience), the application does not have options that an experience is less than one year. True, for the primary occupation it has to be one-year full-time continuous experience. However, for non-primary occupations that are used simply to calculate points for the selection criteria, the experience does NOT need to be continuous or over one-year. Please correct me if I am wrong.

(4) In my understanding, for FSW NOC category, your primary occupation needs to be continuous AND fulfill the hour requirement of 1560 (i.e., equivalent to one-year of experience) in order for your application to be eligible for processing. For calculating the points for work experience, however, my experience is that they count work experiences that are NOT continuous and LESS THAN ONE YEAR. Please correct me if I am incorrect.

(5) For my work experience that does NOT belong to my primary occupation, can I list more than one NOC code for them if they may fall into other category? I heard that people cannot list more than one occupation for a work experience. However, I am not very sure.

I would appreciate if you may answer one or more of my above questions. I have been rejected twice and thus I do not want to re-apply repeatedly. Thank you!

Specialmary

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Re: Suggestions + A Question

specialmary said:
Dear all,

As a person who have been rejected twice, my previous experience tells me to be as detailed in your work letters as possible. At least in the PhD FSW category, the visa officers are very careful to ensure that your work experience is (1) continuous and (2) 1560 hours in total. For the latter, my experience tells me to state explicitly how many hours you worked per week, as the word "full-time" may mean different things in different country. If you change from one job to another, ensure that the breaks between jobs are BOTH anticipated AND short (see Operational Bulletin 173: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob173.asp). I would think, for example, a contract letter for the second job that was signed while you are still in the first job is enough evidence for 'anticipated'. When you write your job duties, look at the corresponding job duty description in the NOC website and paraphrased it. Be sure to paraphase, as much as you can, both the lead statement AND the job duties under the job code. Do not copy them.

I am applying for the third time (and it is not very fun to do this so many times :( ). I have two questions.

(1) For CONTINUOUS requirement of my employment, do you think that I can write as follow: "XX has been employed continuously as (the position) from XX to present"?

(2) I cannot apply for the letter saying that it is for immigration. Therefore, I told my company that I am applying for the visa application. As a result, the company writes something like "Your positive evaluation of her visa application is appreciated." Will it negatively affect my application?

(3) I do not understand why in Schedule 3 page 3 (Your Work Experience), the application does not have options that an experience is less than one year. True, for the primary occupation it has to be one-year full-time continuous experience. However, for non-primary occupations that are used simply to calculate points for the selection criteria, the experience does NOT need to be continuous or over one-year. Please correct me if I am wrong.

(4) In my understanding, for FSW NOC category, your primary occupation needs to be continuous AND fulfill the hour requirement of 1560 (i.e., equivalent to one-year of experience) in order for your application to be eligible for processing. For calculating the points for work experience, however, my experience is that they count work experiences that are NOT continuous and LESS THAN ONE YEAR. Please correct me if I am incorrect.

(5) For my work experience that does NOT belong to my primary occupation, can I list more than one NOC code for them if they may fall into other category? I heard that people cannot list more than one occupation for a work experience. However, I am not very sure.

I would appreciate if you may answer one or more of my above questions. I have been rejected twice and thus I do not want to re-apply repeatedly. Thank you!

Specialmary
Why do you need to paraphrase job duties as much as possible?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
In my experience with the visa officer, they love to do things quick, for example, rejecting a letter because it does not match lead statement and/or main duties. For Research and Teaching Assistant post, they may reject the letter because you do not have things like "assist professors to ...", which is in the lead statement of the corresponding occupation in NOC website.