10 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
8-04-2015
ratul said:
Try to get your UCI Number and check online.

Call on 1-613-944-4000. (International number) Try with Skype or magic jack (free calls to Canada)
Use options 1 1 1 Line will be transferred to CIO.
Use options 1 1 3 1
You will be asked application number thrice. Do not enter anything.
Line will be transferred to a CIC call centre officer..

Ask for the UCI number giving the reasons why you want the same.
They will ask you some details which you need to provide.
If you are lucky you might just get the UCI number.
Thanks friends +1 to you :)

Hope786786

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Dec-14
ratul said:
I called CIC yesterday & today through majicJack. Both cases the agents are replied me that it's early to know the status as they received it 16th December (NOC:2172).

Yesterday: She can't able to give me the UCI as it was not created yet but my application was opened & it's in processing stages. Can't proceed the conversion as line disturbed and eventually off.

Today: Agent told that they opened my application. But it's early for status. I should call them after 1 month at-least. Surprising fact is that she gave me 8 digit UCI code.

By the way my DD is not encashed yet as per my bank.
What does it mean ?
Have you checked ur status using your UCI# ? what it says ?

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
zeeshan.139 said:
anyone who applied for noc 2172 and is applicant after 11th dec ... please call cic and let us know what they said

it will help us to gauge our progress

thanks
I totally agree with you and have been shouting this out. If no one decides to call we will still find out about this NOC within two weeks once 31st December has been charged. Call them to know the status of your application and not bother about UCI number. A friend of mine for NOC 2113 got UCI number last two years during FSW 2013 despite been rejected two times. His doc got accepted during the third time he submitted (He was about to send the fourth document). It ended well as He has his PR just last December.

Whatever the outcome always be positive as Express entry is still available. One of the difference in requirements is you need a job offer. If you can get a valid Job offer, your chances are bright as you can get your PR much faster than the rest of the folks in the December entry.

SunGanesh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
26-02-2015 ( PER )
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Sai Ram
Thanks for Your Prayers

PER email received from my Consultant today

App Received Date - 10th Dec 2014
CC Charged Date - 02-Feb-2015
PER Email - 26th Feb 2015
NOC - 2172

Regards
Ganesh R

ravibhagi

Feb 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 March 2006
Doc's Request.
----
Nomination.....
----------
AOR Received.
1st May 2006
Dear Friends, Hi, Any news of NOC 2173.I am an applicant of 29th October.2014. Till date neither received my application back nor got any information.My DD is going to expire on 10th March.What should I do ?. Any updates from any fried ?.Regards.Ravi

Prasanth_038

Dec 30, 2014
ravibhagi said:
Dear Friends, Hi, Any news of NOC 2173.I am an applicant of 29th October.2014. Till date neither received my application back nor got any information.My DD is going to expire on 10th March.What should I do ?. Any updates from any fried ?.Regards.Ravi
Hi Ravibhagi,
I am an Aug 14 2014 application. I sent an enquiry to the CIC and they got back today with the below update. Sorry for the bad news :(

Please wait for further communication for CIC and prepare for express entry. Fingers crossed. :)

"Good Afternoon:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 19 February 2015 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

Cheers,
Prasanth

Thanks

Regards,
Prasanth

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Prasanth_038 said:
Hi Ravibhagi,
I am an Aug 14 2014 application. I sent an enquiry to the CIC and they got back today with the below update. Sorry for the bad news :(

Please wait for further communication for CIC and prepare for express entry. Fingers crossed. :)

"Good Afternoon:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 19 February 2015 as the cap of NOC 2173 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

Cheers,
Prasanth

Thanks

Regards,
Prasanth
Since August, they just returned your application in February? They didn't communicate this to you earlier? Wow!

Sorry about that mate!

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
To be realistic, I think NOC 2172 is either capped out or no longer charging for some other reason best known to them.

I know we've all come up with different theories to calm ourselves down.

But, if truly they stopped charging NOC 2172 to focus on other hot NOCs, then December 10th is a very long shot. May I remind you that December 10th applicants are already receiving PER so it doesn't make sense at all.

If candidates who applied for other NOCs in August and October are just getting their applications returned in February for cap being full, then we shouldn't feel too relaxed thinking because our applications haven't been returned yet, it means the cap isn't filled yet.

Not all applicants come on Canadavisaforum. Maybe a lot of people applied from outside the forum that we are not aware of.

I will observe the trend again till 3rd week of March and see what happens.

zeeshan.139

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
hi !

anyone with noc 2172 applied after 11th dec called CIC about their app status ?

i m reeli confused as i am 18th dec applicant and cic is not able to locate my file

secondly some people are saying that their app is been returned due to cap , i think this is wrong info as cic agents will never tell this reason of cap

moreover , there were some ppl who reported tht a 15th dec applicant of 2172 has been charged

anyone can clear the scenario for me please ?

akmjahir

Jan 21, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Score Submitted with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My Timeline:
NOC : 2171
App. Received : 19-Sep-14
VO : Singapore

Do I have any prospect?

akmjahir

Jan 21, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Score Submitted with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
tanmau said:
Agree completely..I have a very bad feeling that something fishy has happened with NOC 2171. Start of Sept, not even half applications had been counted in. Everyone was calculating correctly based on CIC figures. There is no way on earth, impossible physically to count in more than 500 apps for one NOC in a week! Either CIC was lying on their figures, or there has been some scam. It is borderline illegal to mislead people through figures. You cant have updates every week and add about avg of 50 apps for say NOC 2171, then one day say we added 500 apps this week. GAME OVER!! Somebody somewhere should question the CIC through a lawyer. I will never believe that the cap was reached on Sept 2nd for 2171. It had to be about 2nd week of Oct, and even that was a very liberal estimate.
My application for NOC 2171 was received on 19-Sep-2014, Do I have a chance?

Prasanth_038

Dec 30, 2014
U-gal said:
Since August, they just returned your application in February? They didn't communicate this to you earlier? Wow!

Sorry about that mate!
Mate,
Actually, I applied through a consultant who hired a lawyer, in Canada, to file the application. My application reached CIC on August 14th 2014. However, In October, he (the consultant) informed me, that CIC asked for an affadivit, as my mother's name is not mentioned in the 10th certificate. I sent the affadivit in the month of November and that would have reached CIC in the second week number.

Now, I am very surprised to know that the application has been returned due to the cap fill. It took 7 months to know officially, that my application was not in and I was not able apply for express entry either (due to the mandatory UCI number requirement for those who applied for Federal Skill worker program).

It would have been great had CIC published the CAP reached date as it would help potential immigrants to take wise decisions while applying for a program.

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
Prasanth_038 said:
Mate,
Actually, I applied through a consultant who hired a lawyer, in Canada, to file the application. My application reached CIC on August 14th 2014. However, In October, he (the consultant) informed me, that CIC asked for an affadivit, as my mother's name is not mentioned in the 10th certificate. I sent the affadivit in the month of November and that would have reached CIC in the second week number.

Now, I am very surprised to know that the application has been returned due to the cap fill. It took 7 months to know officially, that my application was not in and I was not able apply for express entry either (due to the mandatory UCI number requirement for those who applied for Federal Skill worker program).

It would have been great had CIC published the CAP reached date as it would help potential immigrants to take wise decisions while applying for a program.
Be calm guys
the game is over for 2172
someone from Iran has cashed today.His application received on 31 Dec and has got job offer,so it means the have checked applications for Job Offers.Buy