+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Did anybody receive acknowledgement email from CIC?

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi All,
I sent my FSW application on May 15 and it was received by CIC on May 20th. I know i should hear from them,typically, within 2 months. I was just wondering, did anyone hear from CIC on their applications? I am specifically asking about those who submitted the application post May 1.

I have included my email address in the forms - this means they will be emailing me once they receive the application and do the initial verification. Do i need to add their address to the safe list in my gmail to avoid the email getting filtered as junk?

Thanks

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Moe2010 said:
Hi All,
I sent my FSW application on May 15 and it was received by CIC on May 20th. I know i should hear from them,typically, within 2 months. I was just wondering, did anyone hear from CIC on their applications? I am specifically asking about those who submitted the application post May 1.

I have included my email address in the forms - this means they will be emailing me once they receive the application and do the initial verification. Do i need to add their address to the safe list in my gmail to avoid the email getting filtered as junk?

Thanks
I don't think anyone receives acknowledgement email from CIC immediately your application is received. You just have to wait till you package is opened and initial review conducted on your application. This will usually take 2-3months.
You can review the global spreadsheet to get an idea of the timelines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/