v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Dear george,
Thanks a lot for your useful comments..
Just was wondering about most recent December application cc or dd encashed so far..
Apologies if this is answered already..

Thank again..

managersonline said:
Be ready all December applicants specially first and second week of December applicants,

Sunday is over and without getting any update from CIO to any of forum applicant, which is a clear indication that they are given relaxation time only on Sunday whereas they are working on Saturdays, means six days a week.

Working hours of Monday is going to start soon therefore a lot of expectations are there for charging of several applications of December applicants.
Anyone if got this good news of charging his CC or encashing his DD, please share it on the forum and update your details in FSWP 2014 spreadsheet of the forum.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
v2014 said:
Dear george,
Thanks a lot for your useful comments..
Just was wondering about most recent December application cc or dd encashed so far..
Apologies if this is answered already..

Thank again..

Hi Dude,

It looks like 1st and 2nd December had already encashed for few candidates. It is going to be a very big day for December candidates today.

modgil8

Jan 9, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
June 1,2016. SA July 5
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Done....
5-04-2016
any good news for December applicants today ?????

cc /dd encashed today???

Carmageddon

Apr 19, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
modgil8 said:
any good news for December applicants today ?????

cc /dd encashed today???
Its still too early in NS :p

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
nicksar said:
Hi Dude,

It looks like 1st and 2nd December had already encashed for few candidates. It is going to be a very big day for December candidates today.
We are all optimistic and hope that it would really be big day. CIC/CIO is delaying the Express Entry in order to exhaust the application load of FSWP2014 so that they can fully focus on EE. So, it seems several applicants will get charged their CC today.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

v2014

Dec 24, 2014
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 26/3/2015
Really hope so, we have been waiting for so long now.. thanks

nicksar said:
Hi Dude,

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
managersonline said:
We are all optimistic and hope that it would really be big day. CIC/CIO is delaying the Express Entry in order to exhaust the application load of FSWP2014 so that they can fully focus on EE. So, it seems several applicants will get charged their CC today.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Dear George
Sorry can not accept your logic this time.

Express entry draw is an online system, so it is not like CIO will manually evaluate and select the profiles. No question of delaying it because draw is planned on last week itself.

CIO will become busy after February 1st week when invited candidates starts filing application, that too in online!

I guess completeness check for FSW December apps are near completion and agree to your opinion that this week, we'll hear about cc charge for many December apps.

Regards

modgil8

Jan 9, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
June 1,2016. SA July 5
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Done....
5-04-2016
how we can find out whether our Dd en-cashed or not ,,,

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
desertfox said:
Dear George
Sorry can not accept your logic this time.

Express entry draw is an online system, so it is not like CIO will manually evaluate and select the profiles. No question of delaying it because draw is planned on last week itself.

CIO will become busy after February 1st week when invited candidates starts filing application, that too in online!

I guess completeness check for FSW December apps are near completion and agree to your opinion that this week, we'll hear about cc charge for many December apps.

Regards
I fully understand that EE is an online system but if CIC will conduct the first draw and give 60-days to the successful candidates who have received LOI, then in that case CIC will be receiving tons of documents either by uploading mechanism via internet link (if they provided an interface for that on their website) OR by hard copies like now, to be sent directly by the selected candidates to CIO or CIC offices. Therefore it seems that either the first draw will not be done in this week and if it is not done then it could be the reason that CIC want to exhaust the applications of FSWP2014 first, and then only conduct first draw of EE, so that CIC can fully concentrate of EE.

Anyhow these are all speculations and no one knows definite information except the CIO/CIC staff. But good news is that CIO is working quite fast and we hope for good that within coming two weeks they will exhaust all of the applications of FSWP2014, at least the charging stage.

"Difference of opinion" is always welcome.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Diezelglax

Jan 5, 2015
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
10-04-2015
Quoting myself from another post

Diezelglax said:
I called the CIC office in Canada n it seems that the IVR systems have changed. I followed one of the recent posts but realized that there has been a change.

Here is the updated route

Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
  • Call at – 0016139444000
  • Select 1 for English
  • 1 for Immigration Info
  • Call is being transferred to CIC
  • 2 for status - Changed to 1 for Status
  • 1 for PR
  • 3 for PR (again)
  • 1 to continue
  • When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
  • Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

The only problem being that the IVR dropped me as they were experiencing high call volumes. Do you guys recommend particular time of day to call them? I chose this time as I thought that this is within their working hours.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Diezelglax said:
Quoting myself from another post
What was your application status said bycic??

Diezelglax

Jan 5, 2015
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
10-04-2015
I could not get through and the call dropped. :(

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
Just Called CIC Call Center,
Didn't get the UCI Number, They said its not created yet.
What does that mean??
My application was received on 30th Dec. 2014

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
The first EE draw is on Friday Jan 30, 2015. Then there will be draw on every other Friday

regards,

managersonline said:
I fully understand that EE is an online system but if CIC will conduct the first draw and give 60-days to the successful candidates who have received LOI, then in that case CIC will be receiving tons of documents either by uploading mechanism via internet link (if they provided an interface for that on their website) OR by hard copies like now, to be sent directly by the selected candidates to CIO or CIC offices. Therefore it seems that either the first draw will not be done in this week and if it is not done then it could be the reason that CIC want to exhaust the applications of FSWP2014 first, and then only conduct first draw of EE, so that CIC can fully concentrate of EE.

Anyhow these are all speculations and no one knows definite information except the CIO/CIC staff. But good news is that CIO is working quite fast and we hope for good that within coming two weeks they will exhaust all of the applications of FSWP2014, at least the charging stage.

"Difference of opinion" is always welcome.

regards,George,
Doha,Qatar