+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

ChloeCho

Nov 5, 2015
fsqsunshine said:
Actually it is difficult to tell this part. Like my notes, there is no number after the security, but I can see attachments: 0; sub activities: 0.

Don't know what does that mean. But can I understand if the security is still in process, it should not be RFV?
Yours is exactly the same with mine. :D

sanak

Oct 22, 2015
I have job offer letter from employer. DoesThis letter is valid for adaptability points? Also I would like to know that letter must be aproved by LIMO or HRDA. I hope for reply thanks to everyone.

Mostafa.Mahmoud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
May 28, 2015
Passport Req..
DM Jan 9, 2016
Unbetable said:
Hi All,

Just heard that one of my friend FSW 2172 2014 Applicant (warsaw visa office) got his PPR today. Hope CPC also starts issuing PPR soon. His time line is November 2014 (Indian Applicant) and skillset 2172.
What day in November was his application .. I am asking because I am in November 28 and NOC 2172 too

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment DD, Charged 10 Feb
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
No AOR, file sent 15 April
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Medical recvd TLU 23 July 2015
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
Alialiali said:
if the attachments are zero. nothing to be worried about.
but yea if it is still in process, u shouldnt be able to see RFV.

someone should take the notes to an immigration consultant lol
Yes I reviewed the attachments and they are Zero in Security, organized crime ...etc and in the last pages the recommendation to the officer is "Recommended Pass"

thanks AliAliali

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Fraser_Laser said:
Hi Guys,
Been dipping in and out of this forum for a while but this is my first post. I was hoping someone (in a similar situation) could give me some ideas regarding how much longer I should expect to wait...

I guess my summary is:
I live in Quebec, I am working. I have been here since 2012. I am originally from the UK.

I applied for my CSQ and received it last year, compiled everything for my federal application and sent it off in March 2015.

received email from the intake office, 9th July 2015 (this stated that the paperwork was "complete", for which I understood as there were no problems)

received email to say I was being transferred to the CPC Ottawa - 25th September 2015

received email asking for more money (RPRF) on the - 5th of November 2015

I am yet to be asked for my medical tests.

so I guess I'm wondering, what the outstanding processes are and how long they are likely to take? If I try to log into the CIC website and check my status, it doesn't display anything, it's never worked for me when i have tried :-(

thanks
chris
Hello Chris

I am also a QSW applicant transferred to the CPC Ottawa. I am living in Montreal with a temporary resident visa.
My ECAS is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 09, 2015.
We sent you correspondence ack. receipt on Sept 01, 2015
We started processing your application on Sept 01, 2015

Since then no more news.

I would like to be in contact with you, if possible, to share information.

Regards,

Amelie

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
napopa said:
I'm in a similar situation. Application received by the sidney office in April 2015 and then transferred to CPC Ottawa in August 2015.
In November they asked me for the RPRF, and nothing since then (no medical request, nothing..)
I can login on cic to check the status of my application and it's been stuck on the "we started processing your application" line since August.
Hi Napona

Like you and Fraser_Laser, I am a QSW applicant transferred to the CPC Ottawa. I am living in Montreal with a temporary resident visa.
My ECAS is as follows:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 09, 2015.
We sent you correspondence ack. receipt on Sept 01, 2015
We started processing your application on Sept 01, 2015

Since then no more news.

I would like to be in contact with you, if possible, to share information.

Regards,

Amelie

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kerdek said:
Yes I reviewed the attachments and they are Zero in Security, organized crime ...etc and in the last pages the recommendation to the officer is "Recommended Pass"

thanks AliAliali
Under what exactly are u seeing "recommended pass"? Or after which tab? Thanks

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
Alialiali said:
Under what exactly are u seeing "recommended pass"? Or after which tab? Thanks
Hi Ali,
Its at the last 5th page of the 94 pages of the GCMS report. The date was at the same date they sent me the medical and the RPRF instructions.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kerdek said:

thanks AliAliali
can you please be more specific? I meant under which main category/tab "client details", "eligibility", or "application"? or what's phrase above it and under it?
I went thought out all my notes and couldn't find and recommendation by the officer.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what do you think if we raise money online. like $5 or $10 from each one and someone who's file is being processed in Egypt or india can consult a good immigration lawyer about our GCMS for a cheaper price than in North America.

This way we will know some facts for sure and understand our notes and what's happening.

Because that's Canadian immigration and nothing happen out of luck. everything is in our notes but we just can't fully read it.

Kerdek

Dec 25, 2014
Doha, Qatar
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER 31-03-2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU 23 June
Med's Request
26 June 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
DM 5 January 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 5 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
15 January 2016
LANDED..........
05-04-2016
Alialiali said:
can you please be more specific? I meant under which main category/tab "client details", "eligibility", or "application"? or what's phrase above it and under it?
I went thought out all my notes and couldn't find and recommendation by the officer.
Its under Label: General and below the label there is a long text explaining the points that were given and at the end he writes Recommended Pass.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Kerdek said:
Its under Label: General and below the label there is a long text explaining the points that were given and at the end he writes Recommended Pass.
Yes that is the NOTES section where Visa Officer write comments and they reflect what is going on with our file.

AliMo

Dec 2, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Alialiali said:
Guys what do you think if we raise money online. like $5 or $10 from each one and someone who's file is being processed in Egypt or india can consult a good immigration lawyer about our GCMS for a cheaper price than in North America.

This way we will know some facts for sure and understand our notes and what's happening.

Because that's Canadian immigration and nothing happen out of luck. everything is in our notes but we just can't fully read it.
I don't think the cause of the delay is mentioned on GCMS Notes.
It seems to be a strategic decision whether to process some files faster or leave other files a side till a later date.

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kerdek said:
I don't have it. And the label general and the long passage is written on the last page. I guess each officer work differently.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Alialiali said:
I don't have it. And the label general and the long passage is written on the last page. I guess each officer work differently.
Even i havn't got it ..i agree i guess it's different for everyone..!!