+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Kerdek said:
I think I will add my voice to yours. I have been "recommended pass" one day before they asked me for the Medicals and RPRF payment which was in late June. After I completed the medicals and payment and the results were uploaded in the system I heard nothing from CIC. I also agree that DM is preceded by the PPR mail but not necessary to be immediately and right away, as some cases take around one month to get the PPR mail after they have been granted by DM. In my opinion its either 3 things that are causing the delay:

1- CPC Ottawa has ran out # of quotas of 2015 and we will need to wait till the start of 2016.
2- Our files are still undergoing the Background/Security Checks which are conducted by a third party.
3- Giving the priority to other immigration classes such as EE or the Refuges and after they are completed our turn will come.

Thx

Thanks! Yes I agree. Well this all seems so unpredictable right now. There is no sequence or evident priorities in which people are getting PPRs. Although frustrating but guess waiting is our only option right now. I called CIC few days back and I got the standard reply that although it says 11 months to process, that is based on average no of applications and yours happen to be not in those average. Me - rolling eyes ha ha. The person clearly told me to wait until after holidays to get an update. So will I do-WAIT!

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
Kerdek said:
I think I will add my voice to yours. I have been "recommended pass" one day before they asked me for the Medicals and RPRF payment which was in late June. After I completed the medicals and payment and the results were uploaded in the system I heard nothing from CIC. I also agree that DM is preceded by the PPR mail but not necessary to be immediately and right away, as some cases take around one month to get the PPR mail after they have been granted by DM. In my opinion its either 3 things that are causing the delay:

1- CPC Ottawa has ran out # of quotas of 2015 and we will need to wait till the start of 2016.
2- Our files are still undergoing the Background/Security Checks which are conducted by a third party.
3- Giving the priority to other immigration classes such as EE or the Refuges and after they are completed our turn will come.

Thx
That makes sense.

But I think 1 and 3 are the most possible reasons.
Because in the past, most applicants received PPR fairly fast after medical and PCC submission, it is unlikely that so many of us are stuck in the security or background check. And I think if they are still doing this, it should not be able to show RFV?

Just my guess. Hopefully it is ::)

metal999

May 3, 2015
fsqsunshine said:
That makes sense.

But I think 1 and 3 are the most possible reasons.
Because in the past, most applicants received PPR fairly fast after medical and PCC submission, it is unlikely that so many of us are stuck in the security or background check. And I think if they are still doing this, it should not be able to show RFV?

Just my guess. Hopefully it is ::)
I am december applicant. I received an email from CIC asking for the scan copy of my passport. It seems that they are working on our applications too :)

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
metal999 said:
I am december applicant. I received an email from CIC asking for the scan copy of my passport. It seems that they are working on our applications too :)
under which category did u apply?

uwaterloo

Nov 7, 2014
metal999 said:
Glad to hear that, hope you will share your good news with us soon 8)

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
metal999 said:
I hope we all get PPR by January. seeing so many December applicants still waiting for their files to be finalized; it will probably take Ottawa a month or two to send the passports back with the visa stamps lol.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Alialiali said:
I hope we all get PPR by January. seeing so many December applicants still waiting for their files to be finalized; it will probably take Ottawa a month or two to send the passports back with the visa stamps lol.

Yes ooo I completely agree. I still think ottawa vo is faster than most other vo like Accra vo for instance.

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Alialiali said:
December,? There are September October and November applicants as well :-[

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roozic said:
December,? There are September October and November applicants as well :-[
only in the PhD stream. I don't think they are as many as bachelors/masters holders.

Roozic

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Alialiali said:
only in the PhD stream. I don't think they are as many as bachelors/masters holders.
Well count me and friend in. There are still applicants from September waiting for ppr and not necessarily PhD.

Mostafa.Mahmoud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
May 28, 2015
Passport Req..
DM Jan 9, 2016
Alialiali said:
I am late November applicant and still waiting :D

Alialiali

Nov 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Roozic said:
Well count me and friend in. There are still applicants from September waiting for ppr and not necessarily PhD.
Since September! Now that's a long wait..

pedepano

Sep 2, 2015
Hi Guys! I was asked to send supporting documents, but they did not provide any address. Can someone confirm if the Ottawa Office is this?

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada