Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek:

i think your passport arrived then everyone went on a vacation lol
vinaj said:
No... Lol

Even the return tracker isn't activated yet.... Don't know what is going on...

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
vinaj said:
Lol

Another guy's passport reached after me and he got it back already...
vinaj CIC loves you too much thats why they keep on holding your stuff back like your PPR mail and your passport..lol

Freelancer_78

Nov 26, 2014
vinaj said:
No... Lol

Even the return tracker isn't activated yet.... Don't know what is going on...
this is weird.. I am one of the gang whose PPR email received lately 4/7/2015 (30th of May Decision made) and my passports were submitted to Cairo Office on 6th July, yet no response so far...!!! any one else with the same circumstances..

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Freelancer_78 said:
this is weird.. I am one of the gang whose PPR email received lately 4/7/2015 (30th of May Decision made) and my passports were submitted to Cairo Office on 6th July, yet no response so far...!!! any one else with the same circumstances..
We cannot compare CPC-O and Cairo office processing time for visa stamping...

Others from same VO can comment...

Freelancer_78

Nov 26, 2014
vinaj said:
We cannot compare CPC-O and Cairo office processing time for visa stamping...

Others from same VO can comment...
Why not ? .. the PPR/RFV email I received from CPC-O for the stamping of visa in Cairo stated the same 10 working days time frame ..

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
NJS said:
Hi all

I received our stamped passports today morning by God's grace. Thank you all much for the help and guidance that you gave me. Of course I would still need your support as always. I should say this forum was the only source of information that helped me to submit my application in Dec 2014 wherein I took 2 months to finish all my paper work and apply before EE started. Thank you all again.
Congrats !

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
MrBank said:
Hey guys , I know this is a FSW 2014 forum , MY app got rejected in June so I re applied for express entry . I just got my invitation to apply . So its starting the whole process again for me . Just wanted to share the good news .
Congrats !
Out of curiosity - how many points did you have ?

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
nartcr said:
I got my passport today. With expiry date of oct. my medicals is set to expire on sept. It appears incase your medicals are set to expire soon, they are giving sufficient time to prepare for landing procedures.
I think to be safe you should do the landing before your medical expires. You don't want to be refused entry by a border officer because of an expired medical.
What do you think ?

Freelancer_78

Nov 26, 2014
vinaj said:
MY RFV email doesn't give any timeframe...
mmm. anyway let's wait and see..but I feel that we are not alone in this delayed passports return.. I would say people who got late PPRs (30th May Decision Made) are in the same boat for some reason...if only somebody reports the same timeline then we can draw a link... maybe.. Good luck for all