Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
vinaj said:
Congrats...

Seems like I am the last one standing again... And this time I am worried about passports :'(
Stay confident. You will receive soon.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
vinaj said:
Congrats...

Seems like I am the last one standing again... And this time I am worried about passports :'(
You know vinaj it's always going to be slow and steady for you but you will win it in the end ..lol

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Hey guys , I know this is a FSW 2014 forum , MY app got rejected in June so I re applied for express entry . I just got my invitation to apply . So its starting the whole process again for me . Just wanted to share the good news .

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
harrysaini said:
its you , me , Sl teacher , sac06 , RS12 , snayak
those are the ones i know still waiting for MR ..everyone of them is a dec applicant ..!!

Okay so 6 of us left. I hope at least someone gets MR next week. I think i would be the last person as i am 29th Dec applicant.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
But we are just 6 on the forum, i think there would be 100s more in the queue...lol

vvd22

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC: 19-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
03-06-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Interview........
Med Recv'd 23-06-2015
Passport Req..
20-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2015
MrBank said:
Hey guys , I know this is a FSW 2014 forum , MY app got rejected in June so I re applied for express entry . I just got my invitation to apply . So its starting the whole process again for me . Just wanted to share the good news .
Congratulations.I'm glad it worked out for you.All the best :)

engoil_hussein

Nov 24, 2012
I want your opinion in my case
I've receive MR and RPRF email on 14-July, My wife is 8 months pregnant, a friend told me that she can do the medical examination except the X-ray and after the delivery, I will add the new baby to my application and do the Medical for him and X-ray for my wife.
I will do the medical for me, my wife and 2 years son on next 21 July in Egypt. After that Ii will send an email to Ottawa to hold my application because of the situation stated above. I wish if any one have an advise or past experience to share.

My second issue is the RPRF, should I pay it now or wait till finish the Medical for me and for the new baby after delivery (delivery expected to be in 4-6 weeks). Does the new baby will change the amount of RPRF to pay.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
ritvik123 said:
Okay so 6 of us left. I hope at least someone gets MR next week. I think i would be the last person as i am 29th Dec applicant.
Dude among all of us u were the first to get SLU in fact they have asked for PCC from you as well so don't worry it will come on any of the Tuesday's now as it seems CPCO is only updating on Tuesday's now days !!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
nartcr said:
Stay confident. You will receive soon.
Yeah I will... Thanks :)

harrysaini said:
You know vinaj it's always going to be slow and steady for you but you will win it in the end ..lol
I know man ;D ;D
I hope you all just get MR and PPR thereafter real quick...

MrBank said:
Hey that's great news.... Just keep the fighting spirit alive.... All the best bro.... :-*

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
nartcr said:
Passports were sent to New York on July 9. Received by consulate on July 10.
Return tracker got activated today, and passports will be delivered on July 18. Now keeping my fingers crossed.
I got my passport today. With expiry date of oct. my medicals is set to expire on sept. It appears incase your medicals are set to expire soon, they are giving sufficient time to prepare for landing procedures.

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Hi All,
Please advise as soon as you can, I have two applications:
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)
- FSW application received 8 May 2014 (Destination London ON).

I got an email yesterday from SINP Program Integrity Unit PIU:

REF: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of our program and to ensure that employers and applicants are adhering to our program criteria, policies and procedures.

The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC.

You applied to the SINP on ..... for nomination based on settlement funds and were subsequently nominated by the SINP on ...... CIC has advised us that you have also again applied for permanent residency under their Federal Skilled Worker stream and have indicated to them that your city of destination in Canada is London, Ontario. In your SINP application you signed a declaration (form IMMOOO8) advising that you intend to live in the province that nominated you. Providing false information to a Government body could be construed as misrepresentation.

The PILU would like to provide you with an opportunityto explain whyyou indicated a destination of Ontario onyour CIC application, but indicated your intend to settle in Saskatchewan onyour SINP application.

Should you wish to continue withyour application under the Federal Skilled worker program of CIC with a settlement destination of Ontario, the SINP will be revoking your nomination. Alternately, should you wish to continue withyour SINP application, we will require a plan outlining where you intend to work and reside in Saskatchewan.

Failure to provide the required information to the SINP bythe close of business on July 24, 2015 will result in closure of your SINP file.

If you have any questions regarding our request, please contact Meg Brookes by phone at or by e mail at

Sincerely,

Please help:
(1) If my SINP application got revoked, will this affect my FSW application?
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A

Kinji84

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-11-03
Nomination.....
2015-02-03
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
2015-04-01
Med's Done....
2015-04-21
Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
Hi all,

Does anyone have opened bank account from USA? please share details.

Thanks

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
engoil_hussein said:
I want your opinion in my case
I've receive MR and RPRF email on 14-July, My wife is 8 months pregnant, a friend told me that she can do the medical examination except the X-ray and after the delivery, I will add the new baby to my application and do the Medical for him and X-ray for my wife.
I will do the medical for me, my wife and 2 years son on next 21 July in Egypt. After that Ii will send an email to Ottawa to hold my application because of the situation stated above. I wish if any one have an advise or past experience to share.

My second issue is the RPRF, should I pay it now or wait till finish the Medical for me and for the new baby after delivery (delivery expected to be in 4-6 weeks). Does the new baby will change the amount of RPRF to pay.
Hello. I recently underwent similar situation. I had got RPRF and medical request in March when my wife was 7 months pregnant. I paid the RPRF and underwent medical/x-ray for myself and just medical for my wife. I had sent a mail explaining my situation to CPC Ottawa and also submitted to them a 'Pregnancy Deferral Letter' (not sure if all medical offices provide this letter) which was given by the medical office when we went for the medicals.
After our child was born, I again sent mail to CPC Ottawa along with passport and birth certificate. They then sent instructions to pay fees and also sent instructions to send new IMM0008 and IMM5406 forms, passport photos for my child, and complete medical for wife and child.
Hope this helps.

engoil_hussein

Nov 24, 2012
hxt said:
Hello. I recently underwent similar situation. I had got RPRF and medical request in March when my wife was 7 months pregnant. I paid the RPRF and underwent medical/x-ray for myself and just medical for my wife. I had sent a mail explaining my situation to CPC Ottawa and also submitted to them a 'Pregnancy Deferral Letter' (not sure if all medical offices provide this letter) which was given by the medical office when we went for the medicals.
After our child was born, I again sent mail to CPC Ottawa along with passport and birth certificate. They then sent instructions to pay fees and also sent instructions to send new IMM0008 and IMM5406 forms, passport photos for my child, and complete medical for wife and child.
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your help.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
agmaa said:
Hi All,
Please advise as soon as you can, I have two applications:
- SINP, application received 6 Jan 2104, nominated 8 Aug 2014 (destination Regina SK)
- FSW application received 8 May 2014 (Destination London ON).

I got an email yesterday from SINP Program Integrity Unit PIU:

REF: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant:
Nomination Number:

The Program Integrity Unit (PIU) of the SINP was established to safeguard the integrity of our program and to ensure that employers and applicants are adhering to our program criteria, policies and procedures.

The PILU was contacted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..... regarding your application. CIChas advised us that you became a Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada on ..... , but based on your Personal History/Background Declaration, you have not met the residency obligations. As a result, you will be required to apply for PR determination through CIC.

You applied to the SINP on ..... for nomination based on settlement funds and were subsequently nominated by the SINP on ...... CIC has advised us that you have also again applied for permanent residency under their Federal Skilled Worker stream and have indicated to them that your city of destination in Canada is London, Ontario. In your SINP application you signed a declaration (form IMMOOO8) advising that you intend to live in the province that nominated you. Providing false information to a Government body could be construed as misrepresentation.

The PILU would like to provide you with an opportunityto explain whyyou indicated a destination of Ontario onyour CIC application, but indicated your intend to settle in Saskatchewan onyour SINP application.

Should you wish to continue withyour application under the Federal Skilled worker program of CIC with a settlement destination of Ontario, the SINP will be revoking your nomination. Alternately, should you wish to continue withyour SINP application, we will require a plan outlining where you intend to work and reside in Saskatchewan.

Failure to provide the required information to the SINP bythe close of business on July 24, 2015 will result in closure of your SINP file.

If you have any questions regarding our request, please contact Meg Brookes by phone at or by e mail at

Sincerely,

Please help:
(1) If my SINP application got revoked, will this affect my FSW application?
(2) If I provided the plan they mentioned, and they didn't accept it, will this affect my FSW?
(3) Is it better to withdraw my SINP now? and continue with my FSW only? if I do this, will my SINP be considered revoked or withdrawn?

Thanks,

A
Your decision depends how far your FSW has progressed. If you think you'll pass through to FSWP then it's best to withdraw your SINP application, it won't affect your FSW application. Simply write a letter requesting withdrawal of your SINP application because you have change of circumstances and you no longer wish to settle in SK, that's it. Also contact your local VO / CIC and inform them that you have withdrawn your SNIP application as you plan to settle in Ontario therefore you wish to continue with your FSWP application.

As long as you don't lie and mess up your applications, it's going to be fine. Immigration is a legal process, filing applications in multiple immigration categories isn't illegal as far as I know (unless specifically advised by CIC). But if give an impression that you're lying (even if you're not) by confusing CIC through ambiguous communications then you're violating the law in their eye.

Good luck!