+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

mishopharma

Jul 14, 2014
boldstep said:
mishopharma said:
Hello every body,

hope success for all,

I have a problem, I received the medical examination request on 1st of June 2015, they said I should complete the medical examination no later than 30 days after the request date, I went late for meeting the doctor because of my tough exams, they said medical exam could be done at least after 2 or 3 weeks, which means I will submit it late to the visa office :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[... now questions:

1. what will happen in case my medical exam is done later than the 30 days period ?? refusal or delay in process ?? or what ??
2. what could I do to convince visa office of this delay and to justify it so as not to harm my application and the whole process ??

>

waiting for your generous response guys !!

I strongly strongly advise you to stick to the date. Asking for extension for medical is never the best. People here in Canada even travel hours out of town to do it when they cannot get any appointment close to their home. There are a lot of reasons why they give 30 days limit and 60 days limit on PCC. Thanks

do they mean 30 day and the day I undergo the exam is included, so that the day I have the examination will be the day counts or do they mean 30 day within which the report reach them, and how long will it take for the report to be delivered to them from the date I complete my medical ...

this is very crucial to make me try with doctor to finish it at day 1th in July.. (the 30st day in the period determined by them)

plz advice

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
mishopharma said:
Hello every body,

hope success for all,

I have a problem, I received the medical examination request on 1st of June 2015, they said I should complete the medical examination no later than 30 days after the request date, I went late for meeting the doctor because of my tough exams, they said medical exam could be done at least after 2 or 3 weeks, which means I will submit it late to the visa office :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[... now questions:

1. what will happen in case my medical exam is done later than the 30 days period ?? refusal or delay in process ?? or what ??
2. what could I do to convince visa office of this delay and to justify it so as not to harm my application and the whole process ??

>

waiting for your generous response guys !!
Try other doctors in other cities. If you are close to Kitchener, call one of the doctors in that city listed in CIC instruction. Most of the time they are free and accept to do your medical within 2-3 days.

mishopharma

Jul 14, 2014
No we are in Sudan, this country has only one doctor, the one I have visited and they said no way but in three weeks period because of their busy schedule.

I think I will lose my application and will be refused.... any other solutions ????????????????

thanks for help :)

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
mishopharma said:
No we are in Sudan, this country has only one doctor, the one I have visited and they said no way but in three weeks period because of their busy schedule.
I think I will lose my application and will be refused.... any other solutions ????????????????
thanks for help :)
The only solution then would be scheduling an appointment whenever it is possible and let cpc know about your situation. And request them extension. And email them asap

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
vinaj said:
The only solution then would be scheduling an appointment whenever it is possible and let cpc know about your situation. And request them extension. And email them asap
yep i totally agree with vinaj ..get the earliest appointment and send a mail to visa office ..thats the only thing you can do

mishopharma

Jul 14, 2014
Yes, thats what actually I did, I scheduled for appointment and they said when my que comes will call me for medical exam, they said they will try to make it on 1st of July if the doctor accept, will it be good if I do exam in 1st of July.. knowing that I receive cpc email on 1st of june ??

this email I sent to the CPC after trying with my doctor:
It takes me long time to manage to open my email and read the email sent by Ottawa Visa office as there is real problem in internet in my country, then I went to Doctor clinic who is assigned to my country for medical examination and I found a bit busy schedule and they receive my case and promise to make appointment for examining me medically but they have said it may be impossible to appoint me before 1 July and that means my examination will not be held within 30 days of my receipt of your email.

now, can I ask for a couple of days increase in the period of 30 days to make the medical examination, and I assure to finish both examination and payment within the 60 days period mentioned at your email.

I wish to consider my case for delay if it occur as due to uncontrollable factors, but I will make my best not delay it.

so guys what do you think ??

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
boldstep said:
fsqsunshine said:
oh really? when were you requested proof funds? I was also requested that very early last month. After that I have not heard anything. Though we have different officer. Congrats!
[/quote

Thanks they requested it the same 22nd April. Got a couple of emails from them the same day as my wife and kid was in the application. When I sent it to them I heard nothing till decision made. Trust me once they get what they want the go quiet. Most of the time no news is good news with them. They take what they want and continue their processing. Good luck!
Thank you! You are so lucky!
I was just requested to send the proof of funds to CPC via email, and then nothing. I even doubt whether the officer has looked my document :(
BTW, may I know when you got your PER email? Your process is really and super fast ;) ;) ;)

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
Check Cashed: 30-01-2015
boldstep said:
No my application date was Dec 10. I previously submitted it in Oct and they returned it in Nov due to missing birth certificate. I sent it back first week in December and it got to their office Dec 10th. Am still shocked on how quick it went. 6 months and 10 days.
boldstep... I think you may have set a new record. Awesome. Very happy for you.

boldstep

Mar 23, 2013
fsqsunshine said:
I was just requested to send the proof of funds to CPC via email, and then nothing. I even doubt whether the officer has looked my document :(
BTW, may I know when you got your PER email? Your process is really and super fast ;) ;) ;)

Thanks. I got my PER on 26 Feb and the next time I heard from them was in April. After I sent to proof of funds. I spoke to call center and the girl was nice and told me that it was uploaded on the system 2 days after I sent it. Am sure yours will be the same or else they will write back to notify you. Since after that call, i rang a couple of times and the call center has refused to give me status update. They will refer me to ecas Lol! The wait is KILLING!

boldstep

Mar 23, 2013
mishopharma said:
Yes, thats what actually I did, I scheduled for appointment and they said when my que comes will call me for medical exam, they said they will try to make it on 1st of July if the doctor accept, will it be good if I do exam in 1st of July.. knowing that I receive cpc email on 1st of june ??

this email I sent to the CPC after trying with my doctor:
It takes me long time to manage to open my email and read the email sent by Ottawa Visa office as there is real problem in internet in my country, then I went to Doctor clinic who is assigned to my country for medical examination and I found a bit busy schedule and they receive my case and promise to make appointment for examining me medically but they have said it may be impossible to appoint me before 1 July and that means my examination will not be held within 30 days of my receipt of your email.

now, can I ask for a couple of days increase in the period of 30 days to make the medical examination, and I assure to finish both examination and payment within the 60 days period mentioned at your email.

I wish to consider my case for delay if it occur as due to uncontrollable factors, but I will make my best not delay it.

so guys what do you think ??
If I were you I would ask the doctor to give you appointment letter, then send CPC detailed email explaining the situation mentioning how many DMP"s in ur country and how you have tried and failed to obtain an earlier appointment. The situation is beyond your control. They are humans
. Attach the appointment letter to your email. Good Luck!

fsqsunshine

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC_Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER:14-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 (Medical Received line: 14-10-2015)
boldstep said:
fsqsunshine said:

Thanks. I got my PER on 26 Feb and the next time I heard from them was in April. After I sent to proof of funds. I spoke to call center and the girl was nice and told me that it was uploaded on the system 2 days after I sent it. Am sure yours will be the same or else they will write back to notify you. Since after that call, i rang a couple of times and the call center has refused to give me status update. They will refer me to ecas Lol! The wait is KILLING!
Thank you so much!
Actually I also called them after a week I sent the documents, but the agent told me it had not been updated yet, and I should be patient. After that, when I called them, they even did not check any status, but let me check it online.
I really hope they have received my document. I do not know whether they will remind if they did not receive it after the deadline. My deadline is June 4th. I am kind of worried :mad: :mad:
Perhaps need call them tomorrow......

minasoliman

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Guys plz help,urgent situation,
Actually my status is decision made 20 days ago and till now i don't get ppr,is it normal? Someone told me it is a dangerous matter as it might be sent and you may pass the certain time" 30 days" to send passport?

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
Check Cashed: 30-01-2015
minasoliman said:
Guys plz help,urgent situation,
Actually my status is decision made 20 days ago and till now i don't get ppr,is it normal? Someone told me it is a dangerous matter as it might be sent and you may pass the certain time" 30 days" to send passport?
I think it would be best if you call them tomorrow. They will not tell you the decision over the phone but can send an email to your case agent to get another email sent out to you.