Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
Aya Almaddah said:
الحمد لله
Received Medical Request Yesterday...
Wish you all the best of Luck..:)
Congratulations ..who is your case officer ??

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
tah201 said:
My status got updated on May 20 as decision made. I received passport request on May 26. Though my officer was different.
tah201 said:
U never know. RK6165 sent me passport request on Tuesday,May 26
Thanks for the hopes ;D

You got it on Tuesday because your DM was on Wednesday. Me and CivilEng got DM on Sat so as per your case, we should get PPR exactly 1 week after that which is Friday.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
MrBank said:
Hello All, Finally got my rejection letter in the mail and it really doesnt make sense . Long and short of it was that the officer did not give m points for experience . He stated that "there was no pint credited for your experience as you did not provide the details necessary to confirm work experience". I submitted a letter from my boss with the work duties , I also used an extension sheet to list out all my duties . attached my pay stubs and work contract . Yet they think I dont have work details. PLease can someone advise what the next step could be. I am thinking of getting an immigration lawyer to appeal this decision. Doesnt make any sense to me .
Sorry to hear that.... As everyone else said, contact a lawyer and file appeal.

mfawzy

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 CC Cashed.....: 24-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER ...............:21-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Aya Almaddah said:
الحمد لله
Received Medical Request Yesterday...
Wish you all the best of Luck..:)
Really ;D ;D ;D

Many Congratulations to you, ISA we will congrats you for PPR very Soon
keep goining

Imp23

Jun 1, 2015
kwyatt75 said:
I found this:

It seems you don't need to get a PCC from Canada unless the Canadian Visa Office tells you to...see the section "if you live in Canada."

So if they haven't asked for it you are probably ok.
Thanks a lot! I did everything from the letter :) 3rd line in ECAS - my next step. :)

freexyg

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.
14-02-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
23-06-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
21-7-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
MrBank said:
Hello All, Finally got my rejection letter in the mail and it really doesnt make sense . Long and short of it was that the officer did not give m points for experience . He stated that "there was no pint credited for your experience as you did not provide the details necessary to confirm work experience". I submitted a letter from my boss with the work duties , I also used an extension sheet to list out all my duties . attached my pay stubs and work contract . Yet they think I dont have work details. PLease can someone advise what the next step could be. I am thinking of getting an immigration lawyer to appeal this decision. Doesnt make any sense to me .
sorry to hear this MrBank :( Please could you continue to update us with your next step?
so this confirmed that there is still a chance of rejection after PER. Guess I just have to prepare myself whatever outcome with regards to my application. It's stressing me out...my PER is Feb 14 yet a lot of applicants with March PER have received their medical request already.

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
Hey cheer up . not all bad news . I am sure your case will be different from mine . Still deciding what to do . Filled out an express entry profile yesterday .. score is 456 .. cutoff score for March and April was 453 . So I guess I might still get a shot at this with Express entry if my appeal fails . Not even sure I want to do the appeal process cos Immigration lawyers come at a cost . Just taking it in stride . live to fight another day.

freexyg said:
sorry to hear this MrBank :( Please could you continue to update us with your next step?
so this confirmed that there is still a chance of rejection after PER. Guess I just have to prepare myself whatever outcome with regards to my application. It's stressing me out...my PER is Feb 14 yet a lot of applicants with March PER have received their medical request already.

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
freexyg said:
You are fine. Don't worry. there are 2 set of cases. One is early nov and early dec applicants and second set is late nov and late dec cases. Second set is faster than first in issuing MRs

MrBank said:
Hey cheer up . not all bad news . I am sure your case will be different from mine . Still deciding what to do . Filled out an express entry profile yesterday .. score is 456 .. cutoff score for March and April was 453 . So I guess I might still get a shot at this with Express entry if my appeal fails . Not even sure I want to do the appeal process cos Immigration lawyers come at a cost . Just taking it in stride . live to fight another day.
I like your attitude bro.... +1 for it..... I wish you all the best for appeal (which you may be able to do by yourself) and all future endeavours....

RS12

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
PER: 05-March-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 10-July-2015
Med's Request
MR+RPRF+PCC: 10-Aug-2015
harrysaini said:
Andy process was really fast as he had another application..I have the same timeline as your and you got ur PER a day before mine ..all of us are waiting and hopeful that we will get something this week or the next
The wait is killing me now considering a lot of late Dec applicants have already started getting MR .. I am praying we hear something soon..Lets keep each other posted Whats your NOC Harrysaini ?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
RS12 said:
The wait is killing me now considering a lot of late Dec applicants have already started getting MR .. I am praying we hear something soon..Lets keep each other posted Whats your NOC Harrysaini ?
its 2232

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
MrBank said:
Mr. Bank,

According to the article below there have been errors occurring. Now it seems that was a different VO than the Ottawa-CPC, but still…error can occur and it may be worth it to try to appeal. Ultimately it is your decision, but if I were in your situation and I know I have the experience and that is the “reason for rejection” of your application, I would definitely appeal. As another mentioned, if you passed PER that means they must have calculated your points already. Now I know that in the continuing review they probably do a more thorough review of your file but if you truly have the experience necessary to meet the qualification points, I’d appeal.

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/06/cic-processing-leaves-applicants-limbo-065381.html

Now, I don’t want to be negative or anything because as you can see in the statistics at the bottom of the linked page below, some draws have been as low as 453 (March 27 and April 17 draws), but the latest draw was of candidates with 755 or more points. There was also a longer gap of time between the previous draw and the most recent one. Hopefully this isn’t a trend towards higher and higher requirements. That said, you might not want to abandon your application under the old system just yet.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/candidates-with-755-or-more-crs-points-selected-in-ninth-express-entry-draw-for-canadian-immigration-23-05-15.html

Best wishes for whatever you decide to do…and best of luck!!! ;)

candadacalling

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
NOC-2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RFPR, PCC
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015, Medicals received 17/03/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/5/2015 passport recvd by CPC-O 21-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25 May- 2015, Passport received 05 June-2015
LANDED..........
In calgary, on 30 july-2015
MrBank said:
first of all sorry to hear about your rejection. And secondly hats off to your attitude man. "Live to fight another day" !!
I hope you get through the express entry if this dosent go anywhere. All the best !! +1

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
waitingforfsw said:
Return tracker anyone?
Not yet

My passport was received by CPC-O on May 26th, I hope they will send it out this week.