App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Congratulations!!

zentury said:
YAAAY !!!! Received COPR and VISA

8)

Alright friends. Thanks for all your support.

I received my PP along with CPR and VISA.

Also received a Medical surveillance undertaking. (not sure if it's really concern, I know that I'm healthy).
Do I need to schedule an appointment to the Dr. at canada?
Would that impact on the PR card application process?

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Diplomatru said:
How can they issue visa then?
He has sent his passport through VFS to Delhi VO on Thursday so we will find that out soon.....

I think it is a mistake from Delhi VO....

He forwarded his email to me and it doesn't look scam to me.....

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hello All,

Do we get any sort of confirmation email from CPC once you send the RPRF receipt.

Also anyone who recently completed their medicals in 3rd week of March & still waiting for 3rd line update.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaj said:
He has sent his passport through VFS to Delhi VO on Thursday so we will find that out soon.....

This is a process with multiple stages and actors involved. I can't see it happening that all of a sudden the admissability assessments were waived along with the landing fee.

WWC2016

Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys

I submitted the hospital uploaded my medicals on the March 20, 2015. i also paid thr RPRF online on March 18, 2015. i sent the hard copy of the rprf receipt by post to ottawa which was received on the March 31, according to canadapost trac king,

I wanted to know if i have to send the rprf receipt through email as well.

I do not have any 3 rd line added after medicals being submitted though the call centre confirmed that my medicals were recieved on the march 20, 2015.

I am confused, can some one please help me?

Thanks
WWC

DavidTFS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-AUG-2014
Nomination.....
26-NOV-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
06-JAN-2015 (2nd line)
Med's Request
07-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
30-JAN-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-APR-2015
LANDED..........
18-APR-2015
WWC2016 said:
hi guys

I submitted the hospital uploaded my medicals on the March 20, 2015. i also paid thr RPRF online on March 18, 2015. i sent the hard copy of the rprf receipt by post to ottawa which was received on the March 31, according to canadapost trac king,

I wanted to know if i have to send the rprf receipt through email as well.

I do not have any 3 rd line added after medicals being submitted though the call centre confirmed that my medicals were recieved on the march 20, 2015.

I am confused, can some one please help me?

Thanks
WWC
Did they ask you specifically to send the actual RPRF receipt (hard copy) via mail? It's been always said in the RPRF email that "For fastest service, please attach the receipt to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca or sometimes the general email address". Re-read the RPRF email carefully and email the filled-out/scanned receipt to the correct address.

It's not late for your Medical ECAS update. Third-line for medical doesn't really have a stable time-frame, Mine was updated 14 calendar days after the Doctor's office submission but I know for some applicants it took few months. The fact that they confirmed they have received the result is great. Don't worry you will see the update soon!

anirudho

Mar 24, 2015
jmujica said:
Dear All,

How long could CPC-Ottawa take to issue visa?. We sent our passports on March 24th (two weeks ago) and tracking number has been activated yet. I see average in SS is 9 days but we already have 14 days and waiting.

Thanks
Same here for me as well. I sent mine on March 26th and luckily it was received on March 27th but haven't got anything yet :(
The 4 day long weekend ruined everything I assume. Let me know please if you find your tracker activated.
best of luck.

DavidTFS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-AUG-2014
Nomination.....
26-NOV-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
06-JAN-2015 (2nd line)
Med's Request
07-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
30-JAN-2015 (3rd line)
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-APR-2015
LANDED..........
18-APR-2015
navid2014 said:
Hello All,

Do we get any sort of confirmation email from CPC once you send the RPRF receipt.

Also anyone who recently completed their medicals in 3rd week of March & still waiting for 3rd line update.
No confirmation for RPRF submission rather than the automated reply, same for all emails!
Give minimum of two weeks for the third line or perhaps more considering the last long weekend and Easter holiday. Sometimes the thrid-line can take months! In the meantime you can contact the call centre and enquire if they have received your medical result.

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
he/she must be living in Mars or Jupiter :D :D
vinaj said:

AlexVA

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Hey guys,

What does an email with subject "Ready For Visa" means?

Does it mean that the visa has been issued and they just need to receive my passport? I don't see any updates in ECAS. Its still saying In Process and only 3 lines showing up.

Please advise.

Thanks

ray2210

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means you are all set :) Send in your passport and your visa will be stamped.

Can you please share your timeline to the group.

waitingforfsw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
zentury said:
YAAAY !!!! Received COPR and VISA

8)

Alright friends. Thanks for all your support.

I received my PP along with CPR and VISA.

Also received a Medical surveillance undertaking. (not sure if it's really concern, I know that I'm healthy).
Do I need to schedule an appointment to the Dr. at canada?
Would that impact on the PR card application process?
Congrats Zentury.If you dont mind can you share detail from the medical exam for which you might have received this surveillance thing??Did some minor issue like weight, BMI, Blood pressure came up during Medicals?