Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
mikeypm said:
I double checked and its 20 working days :(
Don't count on that either. I sent an email on Dec. 30th and they still haven't replied, so they've exceeded the 20 working days.

JustRaf

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June 2014
Nomination.....
29th Spet 2014
Med's Request
13th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd February 2015
thetwo said:
My tracking got activated today. They had received by passport on 1/19.
Congratulations man.
+1 for sharing the news that soon to help your fellows.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Dittmar said:
Hi namaste. Hope everything is great with you. In which status are you now? Only waiting for PPR? Have you had your 3rd line yet?
Hi. Already got the third line updated on the 10th Jan. Now just waiting for PPR.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
PR Visa Printing in the US

Background:
I got PPR on Jan 8. I emailed them immediately telling them that Indians could not send their passports out of the country, and I would like to print it in the US. Today, I got an email from the Los Angeles consulate asking me to send my passport. I have not heard back from CPC-O though, but I would soon tell them to ignore my previous correspondence. I'm sorry for the long post, but I'm sure some of the Indians here might be curious, so the following is the email I got: (The braces {} are to substitute my personal information)

Email from LNGLSQuestions @ international.gc.ca

Date: January 30, 2015

UCI: {MyUCI}
*{MyUCI}*
Application: {MyAppNumber}
*{MyAppNumber}*

{MyFullName}
{AddressLine1}
{CityStateZip}
United States of America

Dear {MyFullName}:

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada has been completed.

You are required to submit by MAIL: a copy of this letter, your passport(s), photographs and completed height/eye colour chart, your current mailing address (if different from the one shown above) within the next THIRTY (30) days from the date of this letter. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

Note: As of December 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.

Please consult our website for a complete list of visa exempt countries: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions

If you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize this case. Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. For all others, submit a clear photocopy of every page in their valid passports.

Please be advised that failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 30 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Passport
requirements • You must submit an original valid REGULAR passport for yourself and every accompanying family member together.
• Passport(s) must be valid at least 6 months; must have at least two blank pages. If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.
• The immigrant visa that is to be placed in your passport(s) will show an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa. Please note this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to reapply and submit a new application and processing fee.
• Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Photographs • We require TWO (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member. See Photograph Specifications at the end of this letter.
• Please complete the Height and Eye Colour Chart found at the end of this letter.

Return of your passports Our mailing address: 550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071
IF your mailing address is in the USA:
• Please purchase two prepaid, 9" x 12" USPS Express Mail or USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation envelopes.
• Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. Add the passport(s) and documents you wish to send to us. This second envelope will be used to return your passport and any original documents.
• Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the address of the Consulate General of Canada in the “Return Address” field.
• Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
• Enter a daytime telephone number on the mailing label above the recipient address.
• If you chose to not provide us with such a return envelope, we will mail your passport(s) and documents via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
• Please note that the visa office in Los Angeles will not return your documents using any courier services.
IF your mailing address is in Canada or another country:
• Persons currently residing in Canada or another country with applications in our office must not submit a return mail envelope.
• We are only able to return passport(s) and documents to Canadian addresses by regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
• Please note that the visa office in Los Angeles will not return your documents using any courier services.
IF you want your passport to be forwarded to an address that is different from the address shown in this letter, please print or type the forwarding address below:
P.O. Box
Apt/Unit Street No. Street name
City/Town
Country Province/State Postal Code

*** IMPORTANT ***

DO NOT SEND YOUR PASSPORT, if you have the following conditions:
You MUST contact immediately the CPC-O - Case Processing Centre Ottawa where your application was processed.

Change of marital status or family composition

Additional Criminal Records
DO NOT send your passport(s) at this time if your marital status or family composition changed, or your Canadian sponsor withdrawn the Family Class sponsorship application. Instead, you should immediately send to this office the following documents according to your circumstances:
• a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate; or
• a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place; or
• a letter from your Canadian sponsor confirming his/her intention on withdrawal of the FC sponsorship application.

NOTE: If you are expecting a child and are able to land in Canada before the child is born, you should do so. Failure to land before additional dependants are born will result in the need for a new application and new fees for all family members.

DO NOT send your passport(s) at this time if you or any of your family members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada (accompanying or not), have/has been recently convicted of, or currently charged with, on trial for, or party to a crime or offence, or subject of any criminal proceedings in any country. INSTEAD, you should immediately notify this office and provide the following documents:
• Original police certificate or criminal clearance from the police authorities in all countries (including Canada) where you/your dependent have/has lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18. If you/your dependent reside(s) in the U.S.A. you must provide both national FBI certificate and state certificate for each state in which you/your dependent have/has lived for sixe consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18 (see attached instructions);
• Photocopy of each court judgment made against you/your dependent which must clearly show the charge, the section of the law under which you/he/she was charged, the verdict and the sentence;
• Photocopy of the foreign or Canadian laws under which you were charged or convicted;
• Photocopy of any documents relating to sentence imposed, parole, probation or pardon; e.g. court records, judge’s comments (including recommendation concerning parole), probation or parole reports, certificate of rehabilitation, letters of recommendation from public officials or respected private citizens, etc. These documents must clearly show when his/her sentence was completed.
• A written statement explaining the conditions of your criminal record(s).

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Photograph Specifications

The two photos must:
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8 x 1 3/4″) finished size;
• measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown (top of head);
• have been taken within the last 12 months to ensure an up-to-date likeness;
• have the date the photo was taken written directly on the back of one of the photo;
• be clear and well defined;
• be taken against a plain light background without shadows; and
• present a front view of the person’s head, showing the full face in the middle of the photo

• Note that photos may be either black and white or colour. Religious head coverings may be worn, as long as the full facial features are visible. Non-tinted or tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and not hidden by glare on the lens. Sunglasses are not acceptable. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression and with the mouth closed.

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ________________________________________________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: ________________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_________________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: ________________

Dependent

Name:_________________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Immigration Section / Département d'immigration
550 S. Hope Street, 9th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071 • FAX: (213) 625-7154
Email: los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca • Website: www.losangeles.gc.ca
I wish that all of you get your PPR soon ;D

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
sevagha said:
Don't count on that either. I sent an email on Dec. 30th and they still haven't replied, so they've exceeded the 20 working days.
Okay so I have more chance of buying a unicorn then getting a reply from CPC ;D

jobinj1

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
thetwo said:
My tracking got activated today. They had received by passport on 1/19.
Thank you for sharing. My passports reached on Jan 14th and I haven't got my tracker updated yet! Your update is alarming for me because your passports reached 5 days later than mine. Any one else on the same boat?!

lpmc2017

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
08-15-2014
Med's Request
09-16-2014
Med's Done....
10-24-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
jobinj1 said:
Thank you for sharing. My passports reached on Jan 14th and I haven't got my tracker updated yet! Your update is alarming for me because your passports reached 5 days later than mine. Any one else on the same boat?!
Dude,as always Curious case of CIC. Me and couple of others are there from 16th.Hope our PP's will be sent early next week.Patience is very key in this game...

cjaina

Jan 10, 2015
My passport tracker got activated on 26th. I am from USA and still waiting for passport to arrive. Slow USPS. Its 5th day today. USPS tracker is not showing much. Just says at ISC NY for last 2 days. Canada post shows reached foreign country. Feeling tensed till I get my passport back.

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Dear Friends,

We got our passports with visa and CoPRs this morning. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Our passports and CoPR are valid until the expiration date of my passport, Aug 2015 and we planning to land by car to Canada in May 2015( just three month before expiration date of CoPR). Would this be a problem? Seniors please share your thoughts?

We applied to get new passports and we will get those new ones in March 2015( very long processing time at our embassy). Could we land with our previous passports( before exp date of CoPR) and also we will have new passports at the same

I am just worried about the 6 months validity period that current passport will not have by May 2015

Seniors please share your thoughts

cjaina

Jan 10, 2015
pharm said:
Dear Friends,

We got our passports with visa and CoPRs this morning. Thanks to everyone in this forum :)

Our passports and CoPR are valid until the expiration date of my passport, Aug 2015 and we planning to land by car to Canada in May 2015( just three month before expiration date of CoPR). Would this be a problem? Seniors please share your thoughts?

We applied to get new passports and we will get those new ones in March 2015( very long processing time at our embassy). Could we land with our previous passports( before exp date of CoPR) and also we will have new passports at the same

I am just worried about the 6 months validity period that current passport will not have by May 2015

Seniors please share your thoughts
Congratulation!! Are you from USA?

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Sometimes, USPS tracking is not a real time so it may reach you without getting any updates from USPS website. You will get by Monday at the most but it also depends on where you live in US

cjaina said:
My passport tracker got activated on 26th. I am from USA and still waiting for passport to arrive. Slow USPS. Its 5th day today. USPS tracker is not showing much. Just says at ISC NY for last 2 days. Canada post shows reached foreign country. Feeling tensed till I get my passport back.

pharm

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 22, 2014
Nomination.....
September 15, 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
October 16, 2014
Med's Request
October 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 1, 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 09, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 21, 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
it took 3 days from arrival to US(NY ISC USPS) to get into local post office. Hope this helps

cjaina said:
Thanks for confirming. Did it go through NY ISC USPS? I have not got my passport that started before you so getting stressed :-(