+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - CPC OTTAWA - Visa Office - Let's Connect Here

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question for inland applicants. Regarding pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post, should it be in specific size? Should we purchase two envelope, fold one, put it inside the other one together with passport and mail it? Also the address to send is a mail box address, is it ok if we make it signature required?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
I have a question for inland applicants. Regarding pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post, should it be in specific size? Should we purchase two envelope, fold one, put it inside the other one together with passport and mail it? Also the address to send is a mail box address, is it ok if we make it signature required?
I put a smaller envelope in the larger one. Use the courier address for Xpresspost.

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
Diplomatru said:
Before March 31, but, actually, much sooner ;)
[/quot

@Diplomatru,

Is your 31 March 2016 prediction for all FSWP 2014 or just the Ottawa visa office and applications received by certain date?

Thank you.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
I put a smaller envelope in the larger one. Use the courier address for Xpresspost.
Thanks Diplomatro for your respond and +1.
There is a small changes in ready for visa email comparing to last year for you guys. Now, there is only one address for inland applicants as following:
CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 4B9

secondly, it doesn't mention about the size of envelope which I believe it was included in the last year emails and both of the envelopes was letter size (a4), right?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
zorroo said:
Guys, I am more than happy to share this good news with you all that a few minutes ago I received the golden email of ready for visa. :D
Thank you all for standing with me in this long process. Love you all! ;)
Congratulations buddy !!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
Thanks Diplomatro for your respond and +1.
There is a small changes in ready for visa comparing t last year for you guys. Now, there is only one address for inland applicants as following:
CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 4B9

secondly, it doesn't mention about the size of envelope which I believe it was included in the last year emails and both of the envelopes was letter size (a4), right?
You are welcome and congrats!
Use the P.O. box address. The smaller envelope (it's called standard) goes into the letter size one. If you live in ON, use the regional pre-paid envelopes.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Ninja said:
Diplomatru said:
Before March 31, but, actually, much sooner ;)
[/quot

@Diplomatru,

Is your 31 March 2016 prediction for all FSWP 2014 or just the Ottawa visa office and applications received by certain date?

Thank you.
It's not my prediction. It's a date set in the Government's Action Plan. This only includes NHQ Centralized Processing Region, not overseas.

PyrocasterX90

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 24th 2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
Jan 26th 2014
AOR Received.
N/a
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
N/a
Med's Request
May 6th
Med's Done....
May 26th, ECAS TLU - July 8th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello my dear friends - would like to inform you that I got the PPR mail today - looks like it is coming for a lot of folks - I pray that all those waiting get it soon, and wish best of luck to all those who got.

You guys are the ones who truly understood the agony and supported me when I needed it - my sincere thanks.

Now on to the next stage of waiting ... it truly never ends :)

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
You are welcome and congrats!
Use the P.O. box address. The smaller envelope (it's called standard) goes into the letter size one. If you live in ON, use the regional pre-paid envelopes.
Thanks diplomatru! you have been a big help to all of us.
Would you make the package signature required in a sense that it is shipping to a P.O. box address? Wasn't it two letter size envelope mentioned last year in the ready for visa emails?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorroo said:
Thanks diplomatru! you have been a big help to all of us.
Would you make the package signature required in a sense that it is shipping to a P.O. box address? Wasn't it two letter size envelope mentioned last year in the ready for visa emails?
No need for a signature in case of P.O. box.

CPC requested two standard envelopes with the one used for return shipping folded in two, but I decided to use a letter-sized one to keep the return envelope intact.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
No need for a signature in case of P.O. box.

CPC requested two standard envelopes with the one used for return shipping folded in two, but I decided to use a letter-sized one to keep the return envelope intact.
I will do the same for envelopes buddy. Do you think it is safe to send passport without signature required? what do you think if at least I make it signature required for the returning envelope?

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
PyrocasterX90 said:
Hello my dear friends - would like to inform you that I got the PPR mail today - looks like it is coming for a lot of folks - I pray that all those waiting get it soon, and wish best of luck to all those who got.

You guys are the ones who truly understood the agony and supported me when I needed it - my sincere thanks.

Now on to the next stage of waiting ... it truly never ends :)
Congratulations buddy !!