Thank you :)

FSW_Applicant said:
Congratulations!
Thank you ;D

Hari412 said:
Congrats Vinaj! ;D
Thanks Hari

mindHacker said:
Vinaj ... I noticed that you got RPRF yesterday. You are the last january PER applicant who was waiting for MR(according to this blog).
Hope mine come soon.
Yeah others got almost a month back... I was an abandoned child until today.... :p

Grace1978 said:
Congratulations :)
Thanks Grace... :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I reciprocated in every case where karma allowed. Thanks :)

But we have more interesting matters than karma that should be discussed urgently. The ladies here are flattering, so I'll write something to hopefully make them talking again.

So, I'm 29, USSR-born. I consider myself Polish, although I don't speak the language. In Russia I worked for the government and at some point I found myself at odds with the politics and resigned. Prior to that I was stationed in Japan for two years. After bidding my farewells to the MFA, I got a job offer at a translation bureau in Moscow, where I could put to use my command of Italian and English. I've been to the USA twice, but I was eager to discover Canada as well, so I visited it briefly in 2014, and decided to apply for Master's in Ontario. It worked out and I got my study permit in April, and in May CIC announced a new FSW intake, including 5125 NOC, so I rushed to gather all the documents and applied in late July. When I landed in Canada, I've sent an addendum to the CIO to change my VO to Ottawa based on current country of residence. In a reply, the CSU confirmed that they've entertained this request. And you know the rest of my timeline. Now my coursework is complete and so is my TA contract. The privilege of PR was bestowed just in time, so I can now look for a new job without major limitations. And yes, CIC is an option for me as well. I will be writing my MRP in parallel. Looks like that's it. And I am divorced :D

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Diplomatru said:

But we have more interesting matters than karma that should be discussed urgently. The ladies here are flattering, so I'll write something to hopefully make them talking again.

So, I'm 29, USSR-born. I consider myself Polish, although I don't speak the language. In Russia I worked for the government and at some point I found myself at odds with the politics and resigned. Prior to that I was stationed in Japan for two years. After bidding my farewells to the MFA, I got a job offer at a translation bureau in Moscow, where I could put to use my command of Italian and English. I've been to the USA twice, but I was eager to discover Canada as well, so I visited it briefly in 2014, and decided to apply for Master's in Ontario. It worked out and I got my study permit in April, and in May CIC announced a new FSW intake, including 5125 NOC, so I rushed to gather all the documents and applied in late July. When I landed in Canada, I've sent an addendum to the CIO to change my VO to Ottawa based on current country of residence. In a reply, the CSU confirmed that they've entertained this request. And you know the rest of my timeline. Now my coursework is complete and so is my TA contract. The privilege of PR was bestowed just in time, so I can now look for a new job without major limitations. And yes, CIC is an option for me as well. I will be writing my MRP in parallel. Looks like that's it. And I am divorced :D
I was searching for "Diplomatru" and found many below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diplomatru&oq=di&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l4j69i59.1119j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Which one are you??? :p

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Diplomatru said:

:D :D :D

This was only clear to me :p

"The ladies here are flattering"

everything else was blur ;) LOL!

I am curious about your educational background.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jithesh69 said:
I was searching for "Diplomatru" and found many below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Diplomatru&oq=di&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60l4j69i59.1119j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Which one are you??? :p
@ jitnesh, I use this nickname just for this forum. It never occured to me that some other guys came up with it LOL.
@ Civilengr, it appears I've set the ball rolling, and we are keen to learn more about you :p

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:

Diplomatru,

:-* I am glad you are Polish :-* I am impressed by your experience and I very happy that all worked out for you and you are Free man now without any limitations in the great Country.
If I will get PR Canada I am planning to visit Poland with my kids & go to Lwow (Lviv) in Ukraine - this is from where my Grandparents came from ;)

P.S.
I wish to be 29-th again ;)
Divorced - means the ONE is still to be find ;)

All the best to you! My Friend ;)

kwyatt75

Apr 6, 2015
TEXAS
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 24, 2014
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2015 (MR, RPRF, & PCC for Spouse)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER - March 22, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent w/Application: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-9.0, S-8.5
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
June 02, 2015
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015; TLU (Medical results have been received): July 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Required as I was a US Citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Issued Jan 07, 2016 - Arrived in Mail Jan 21, 2016
LANDED..........
June 19, 2016 - FINALLY - HURRAY!!!!
Diplomatru said:

Very interesting backstory. Congratulations on getting PR!!!!

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Grace1978 said:
P.S.
You are as young as you feel.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grace1978 said:
Diplomatru,

:-* I am glad you are Polish :-* I am impressed by your experience and I very happy that all worked out for you and you are Free man now without any limitations in the great Country.
If I will get PR Canada I am planning to visit Poland with my kids & go to Lwow (Lviv) in Ukraine - this is from where my Grandparents came from ;)

P.S.
Divorced - means the ONE is still to be find ;)

All the best to you! My Friend ;)
Dziękuję pani! You have a wonderful heritage Gracey :) Many Ukranians from Lwow are applying for Polish PR (karta polaka), especially now when Russia is waging this insidious war. You'll take great pleasure in flying with LOT to Warsaw on their 787 Dreamliner WHEN you become PR.

PS TAing made me think that I wish I was 18. Not to chase petticoats, but it is cool to have so much time to figure out what to do with your life when you just become an adult.

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
Diplomatru said:
@ jitnesh, I use this nickname just for this forum. It never occured to me that some other guys came up with it LOL.
@ Civilengr, it appears I've set the ball rolling, and we are keen to learn more about you :p
Civilengr, i think it's your turn to share your story as one of the flaterring ladies in this forum. :D

lyn4pow

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014.
Med's Request
March 13, 2015
Interview........
DM - May 30 2015
Passport Req..
June 10 2015. PP reached Ottawa June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP sent back June 19, 2015
ms.reannox said:
Civilengr, i think it's your turn to share your story as one of the flaterring ladies in this forum. :D
Lol. I agree. You know what thy say about men who are as educated and experienced as Diplomatru ;)

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
ms.reannox said:

I am trying not to, since there is nothing flattering, lol! :p

I am 26 years old, born and brought up in Pakistan. I did my engineering in 2009 and worked for 1.5 year as an engineer, then started my masters back home from the same university as my bachelors, meanwhile got an offer as a part time teacher in the same university. After an year, the pressure from my family increased to come to Canada (I am a BIT patriotic like my father, he was in forces, so wasn't very willing to leave the country) since everyone in my family was already here in Canada and I was the only one in Pakistan. I applied for masters and got into Western, lived in London, ON for an year. Right after my masters moved to Alberta to live with my family. So here I am waiting for my PRship now :p I can speak Bengali, Urdu, English and can understand Punjabi ( but cause of awful accent in Punjabi, too afraid to talk). My mother is from Bangladesh, my father is from India and I am from Pakistan, so anyone asks me if I am from Bangladesh/India/Pakistan? I say yes to all 3. ;) :-* I have been to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Fujairah and somehow, I don't know why, wanna go there many more times.

Now whos turn is next? ;)

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Damn it, brother Diplomatru, so crucial story for your future. BUT why divorced??? Nowadays people have a lot of time to get drunk, meet the woman, to know each other, to live together, to get married.

However, I congratulate you with one song, I hope you'll like it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF6Jej8yb4

I wish you all the best from now on. ;D

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
lyn4pow said:
Lol. I agree. You know what thy say about men who are as educated and experienced as Diplomatru ;)

What they say? :p

EGYPT-BOY

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
19-02-2015
Med's Done....
2-03-2015 RECEIVED 07-03-2015
Interview........
ADDING CHILD& MEDICALS FINISH 13-03-2015
Passport Req..
pass request: 22-05-2015
jithesh69 said:
RPRF to this email: CPCO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

Original PCC Docs to this address:

Attention: Program Assistant XXXXXXX [XXXXXXX will be in the email that you got for PCC]
Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
. I was asked to send thr right of permenant resident fees to cpc-ctd-ottawa @cic.gc.ca. And not to the cost recovery email .... Is this a problem??