Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Punjabi26 said:
Really appreciate ur replies .. would have given u +1 , but don't know how to do that :-[

Thanks
write one more post and you will be able to give +1
under persons posts #, Rating you will see Good ;)

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any good news from CPC-O? I feel like they took the week off from FSW 2014 applications and worked on something else 8)

Punjabi26

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Goku said:
No I don't think so because you will be leaving Canada and then re-entering Canada again. Best would to Rainbow bridge. I went there as I live in Toronto and Rainbow bridge is nearest land crossing from Toronto :).
+1 :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKguy said:
any good news from CPC-O? I feel like they took the week off from FSW 2014 applications and worked on something else 8)
Have you ever tried contacting the call centre?

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did a few days ago. Don't wanna keep calling them for no reason :-[ . The call center lady just said it's in process and everything is looking normal.

Diplomatru said:
Have you ever tried contacting the call centre?

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahah tell me which hotel they are staying at, i will coincidentally show up with my file number and UCI and start buying them drinks! :p

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKguy said:
I did a few days ago. Don't wanna keep calling them for no reason :-[ . The call center lady just said it's in process and everything is looking normal.
Well, you've payed your fees, so it's totally ok to call and inquire about your service delivery.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi All,

Have a quick question while sending the RPRF Receipt, do we need to fill in the details in receipt about UCI number, DOB & complete Address, also is there any other information that needs to be sent while emailing the receipt.

Do we also need to include dependent UCI number,etc.

Thanks & I appreciate your response.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navid2014 said:
Hi All,

Have a quick question while sending the RPRF Receipt, do we need to fill in the details in receipt about UCI number, DOB & complete Address, also is there any other information that needs to be sent while emailing the receipt.

No, email it as it is. I did and the fee was allocated in three days (as per GCMS file).

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Sir, there might not be questions if your implied status is genuine in the sense that you are truly waiting for a visa (workpermit, study or visitors visa - applic in process) but not PR visa - But if its not then you will have lots of Qs to answer bro, all you need is to answer faithfully :), it wont affect your landing, so don't panic about it. I know of someone it happened to on this forum, he just allowed his visa to expire because he knew he would get a PRvisa - He was questioned for a long period of time @ the border office ;)
Punjabi26 said:
Hey Goku , thanks for the quickest response :) :D

Would there be any problem if the person is in implied status at the landing ? where do suggest to go for landing , border or cic office ? i live in GTA

bat001

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2***
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-03-2015 PR CARD Rcv'd(40 days)
Hey Dip, any news yet from your side?
Diplomatru said:
No, email it as it is. I did and the fee was allocated in three days (as per GCMS file).

waitingforfsw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
navid2014 said:
Hi All,

What is dependent UCI number?? I don't think i have any additional UCI for my wife and two kids who are my dependents?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
bat001 said:
Sir, there might not be questions if your implied status is genuine in the sense that you are truly waiting for a visa (workpermit, study or visitors visa - applic in process) but not PR visa - But if its not then you will have lots of Qs to answer bro, all you need is to answer faithfully :), it wont affect your landing, so don't panic about it. I know of someone it happened to on this forum, he just allowed his visa to expire because he knew he would get a PRvisa - He was questioned for a long period of time @ the border office ;)
That would be only if he overstays 90 days restoration/implied status. If he choose to leave within that period there might not be no consequences. :)