Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Barna Tazin said:
Hello everyone

I have applied on 18th August 2014. NOC 0112.
PER received on 9th December 2014.

I haven't received any AOR.
No second line added to my status.

My other friends received AOR email.
But I didn't.

Kinda worried.
If I could get to know any explanation for this, it might help.

Thanks
Hi,

It's still early to be worried. Some August applicants are randomly receiving the AOR email from SGVO. Your turn will come.

Relax and all the best ;)

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
HereICome said:
Dear All,

Good morning! I am an 18aug applicant, NDVO. I got my PER on 8th Dec and waiting for second line update an MR.

I would like to know if the background checks are done after the second line update in ECAS? or would it have been completed by now?

I need to remind my supervisor based on this.

Request to share your views.

Thanks and have a great day. ..
Hi, from what other applicants are reporting. Background and criminality checks are conducted before the 2nd line update. So when you see the 2nd line in your ecas, expect an MR soon.

You should probably inform your supervisor by now, if ever your VO will try to call your company. Most likely they do it randomly and not for everyone.

All the best ;)

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amro375 said:
What happens after PER?
Will the VO asks for Police certificates? If yes, do you need t submit from Canada too if you have lived more than 6 months in Canada?
Hi bro,

if you haven't sent your PCC together in your initial application. They will likely request for the same for all the country you've been residing 6months or more. From what other applicants within Canada have reported that they may or may not request for the Canada PCC.

These PCC are requested together during MR as well.

All the best ;)

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
dmac11 said:
Hi bro,

if you haven't sent your PCC together in your initial application. They will likely request for the same for all the country you've been residing 6months or more. From what other applicants within Canada have reported that they may or may not request for the Canada PCC.

These PCC are requested together during MR as well.

All the best ;)
Thanks for the info.
I have send PCC in my application but only from my country of origin, I did not include PCC from Canada?
You thing I should request one as I need to wait 4 weeks to get it.
What do you mean they will request PCC with medicals? I will receive email asking for medicals and PCC?

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amro375 said:
Thanks for the info.
I have send PCC in my application but only from my country of origin, I did not include PCC from Canada?
You thing I should request one as I need to wait 4 weeks to get it.
What do you mean they will request PCC with medicals? I will receive email asking for medicals and PCC?
Are you currently residing now in Canada? For most i have seen applicants within Canada, they were not requested to provide their PCC.

What i meant was, normally when the VO sends the MR email, PCC request (if any) are sent together in that email.

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Hi Everyone,
As the process of this immigration thing progresses,i need to reconfirm from forumites here...i originally intended to settle in Toronto due to jobs availability more than in other provinces,i don't have any relatives in Toronto but i have a relative in Saskatoon who is willing to accommodate my family and i for 3 months by which we would have settled down and understand Canada before thinking of moving to either Toronto or Calgary(He owns his own house anyway).I understand too that jobs are not as plenty in Saskatoon like in Toronto,My question is..is it possible after settling in Saskatoon,getting the PR card,SIN,Health covers and get survival job to get Canadian work experience and then later move to my desired city.what happens with health covers when i move to another province.

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
seniors,
Is the background check done for all the candidates with the companies wherever they worked earlier including the current company as well?
How the criminality check is conducted, whether they will visit the police station in the locality of the addresses we have stayed?
whether the MR or 2nd line updated will happen only after completing the above procedures?
Though i had seen some updates on it, i am still confused on how these things are conducted.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE RANDOMLY PICKED. AND IF SO THE WORK IS ENTRUSTED TO THE THIRD PARTIES. IF PICKED FOR BG AND CRIMINALITY ALL THE WORKPLACES/AREAS LIVED SHALL BE CHECKED TO GIVE A CLEAN REPORT. THE PROCESS MAY DELAY MR.

perukulla said:
seniors,
Is the background check done for all the candidates with the companies wherever they worked earlier including the current company as well?
How the criminality check is conducted, whether they will visit the police station in the locality of the addresses we have stayed?
whether the MR or 2nd line updated will happen only after completing the above procedures?
Though i had seen some updates on it, i am still confused on how these things are conducted.

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Hello everybody.

Can anybody please suggest how to get a Police Clearance Certificate from Oman? I stayed in Oman for 2 years from 2004-2006 and currently based in Kuwait. ie., ex-resident of Oman.

Any suggestions on how do I proceed? Also how much time approximately it takes to get the PCC from Oman. Someone in the previous posts said that once we get the PCC from Oman, it has to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign affairs to authenticate it. God knows what that means.

How do I go ahead on this. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
susanbd said:
Hellow

Last 26th Nov I sent a mail to CIO to know about my application status , but 17th Dec I got PER mail .
Today I received a mail from CIO as below ( RED COLOR ) , I think it is reply of my 26th NOV query . Then I will get another mail from SGVO about AOR ??

Thanks

SUSAN

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
To
me
Today at 4:40 AM
Good evening:

Please be advised that your file has recently been transferred to the visa office in Singapore. Please contact their office with any enquiries or additional information.

Thank you,

AQS - Client Service Unit
CPC - Sydney | CTD - Sydney
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Telephone | Téléphone 1-888-242-2100
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
I have sent an email to cic on 29th nov! I hope i'll get a reply soon!!

jithesh69

Nov 24, 2014
Earth
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-AUG-2014
AOR Received.
08-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
31-JAN-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Update 15th FEB 2015
Passport Req..
01-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-MAY-2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
SBI said:
Hello everybody.

Can anybody please suggest how to get a Police Clearance Certificate from Oman? I stayed in Oman for 2 years from 2004-2006 and currently based in Kuwait. ie., ex-resident of Oman.

Any suggestions on how do I proceed? Also how much time approximately it takes to get the PCC from Oman. Someone in the previous posts said that once we get the PCC from Oman, it has to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign affairs to authenticate it. God knows what that means.

How do I go ahead on this. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
Hello SBI,

This link from CIC website has all the info about PCC.
For all Countries - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
For Oman - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/oman.asp

Below is the complete info: Based on your situation

If you live outside of Oman: (but have lived in Oman for more than 6 months)

You can:

1.) Go back to Oman to apply in person to the Director of Criminal Investigations OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Oman, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf and follow the instructions below.
2.) Send your request by mail (see Special notes and considerations for complete address)

If you are applying in person or if you assign a representative to apply on your behalf, you will need to bring (or give your representative):

• A letter from you requesting the Clearance Certificate
    A copy of your passport, including the pages containing previous residence stamps for the time you stayed in Oman (if you have a new passport, copy the pages that have the bio-data information, the issue date and the expiry date)
    Original fingerprints
    Two photographs (4x4 cm) with a blue background
    Applicable fees

If you are sending your request by mail, send by express mail to the Director of Criminal Investigations (see Special notes and considerations for complete address) and include:

• A letter from you requesting the Clearance Certificate and indicating their name and mailing address
    A copy of your passport, including the pages containing previous residence stamps for the time you stayed in Oman (if you have a new passport, copy the pages that have the bio-data information, the issue date and the expiry date)
    Original fingerprints
    Confirmation of the deposit of applicable fees to the Directorate General of Inquiries and Criminal Investigations account number 3106-453888-500, Oman Arab Bank, Qurum Branch (swift code: OMABOMRU)
    Submit by express mail confirmation of the deposit together with the application to the Director of Criminal Evidence, Directorate General of Inquiries and Criminal Investigations, Royal Oman Police, P.O. Box 446, Muscat, 113 Sultanate of Oman.

Hope this helps.

Sandhu21

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
19-02-2015 (Process Started)
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015, Third Line update- 08 April 2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Per 12 dec 14
ndvo, 2241
when can i expect 2nd line update and mr ??how much i have to wait ?

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
jithesh69 said:
Hello SBI,

This link from CIC website has all the info about PCC.
For all Countries - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
For Oman - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/oman.asp

Below is the complete info: Based on your situation

If you live outside of Oman: (but have lived in Oman for more than 6 months)

You can:

1.) Go back to Oman to apply in person to the Director of Criminal Investigations OR ask a representative (a friend, relative or colleague) in Oman, with a power of attorney, to apply on your behalf and follow the instructions below.
2.) Send your request by mail (see Special notes and considerations for complete address)

If you are applying in person or if you assign a representative to apply on your behalf, you will need to bring (or give your representative):

• A letter from you requesting the Clearance Certificate
    Original fingerprints
    Applicable fees

If you are sending your request by mail, send by express mail to the Director of Criminal Investigations (see Special notes and considerations for complete address) and include:

• A letter from you requesting the Clearance Certificate and indicating their name and mailing address
    Original fingerprints
    Confirmation of the deposit of applicable fees to the Directorate General of Inquiries and Criminal Investigations account number 3106-453888-500, Oman Arab Bank, Qurum Branch (swift code: OMABOMRU)
    Submit by express mail confirmation of the deposit together with the application to the Director of Criminal Evidence, Directorate General of Inquiries and Criminal Investigations, Royal Oman Police, P.O. Box 446, Muscat, 113 Sultanate of Oman.

Hope this helps.

Thanks buddy for the quick response. Will go thru.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
niagracalling said:
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE RANDOMLY PICKED. AND IF SO THE WORK IS ENTRUSTED TO THE THIRD PARTIES. IF PICKED FOR BG AND CRIMINALITY ALL THE WORKPLACES/AREAS LIVED SHALL BE CHECKED TO GIVE A CLEAN REPORT. THE PROCESS MAY DELAY MR.

Plus 1ne for your bro for the clear advise.. ;)