Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I too am impressed with how fast my processing has been, lol... I've got you all in my prayers!

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
sunoarun said:
dmac thanks for asking. I tried calling. I would have called at least 6 times but every time they say that they cannot provide any information. Then I sent them an email at the start of December 2014. Still waiting for their reply.

My application was received there on 28 August 2014. Nothing after that. Not sure, how they are processing the applications.

The only thing I can do is wait patiently since another forum says that if I have still not received NER, it simply means that the processing is taking time. In any case this is the only thing I can do.

Lets hope for the best :)
I guess the agent you had talked to were the not so generous ones.. Anyways, always hope for the best brother. Atleast you have sent the email to CIC. Expect the response probably mid Feb and hope it will be positive.

All the best ;)

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
j-man said:
aug 25th app still no news from cic noc 1111. have written CSE no response yet from cic. pls advice!
Expect the response from CIC around 50-60days from the date of your email to them.

All the best ;)

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just to share with you guys, some info's to absorb.. ;)

Courtesy of a senior member: Qorax

WHICH CITY TO LAND? -for FSW without AEO & friends/relatives

My opinion: TORONTO.
-It has a bigger job basket, for any occupation. Thus, the share is bigger -so the opportunities are larger.
-Weather wise, it is not that bad. Perfectly manageable even in winters or summers.
-Cost of living wise, quite Ok too -quite compititive vis-a-vis the other deciding factors.
-The higest minority populace. Ppl are extremely tolerant to race, color, creed, faith etc.
-Land there first, take a 'survival job', which'll be easier here & move to any city after getting the choice job.
-Important: It's not the profession of a newcomer, but the initial survival that'd be the decider for a city.

VANCOUVER:
Very aptly said by others before on this forum. It's the best city weather wise & has a charmed beauty. Quite nice minority populace, yes -Indians rock here. But, better avoided.
-No or minimal jobs today for any field. (note: the winter olympics thing is temp)
-The costliest city to settle down.
-Housing costs are sky rocketting.
-Not at all a good choice for a newcomer, w/out AOE or friends/relatives support.
-What's the point of all that beauty, if u do not have money in ur pocket?

CALGARY-EDMONTON CORRIDOR:
Very nicely coming-up. Weather is cold, but adjustable [Edmonton needs adaptation though]. Has the 'rockies' to enhance its beauty. A perfect alternative to Vancouver. But:
-Newcomers should take it as a 2nd choice to Toronto. Due to the factors I said under Toronto.
-Damn good for establishing a business. (no provincial tax)
-Essentially a befitting place for Oil & Gas sector, which also makes other jobs available in their HOs.
-But remember again: For newcomer jobs, take Toronto as POE.

There is nothing wrong in other Canadian cities. But this post is meant for newcomers, looking for instant jobs, not for business; and for those who do not have an AOE or freinds/relatives to initially assist. Else, any other city has its own merits/demerits.

Ps: I have visited all the above cities. But my views are based on limited info. The actual residents, who are on this forum, might have a better opinion.

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
dmac11 said:

-It has a bigger job basket, for any occupation. Thus, the share is bigger -so the opportunities are larger.
-Weather wise, it is not that bad. Perfectly manageable even in winters or summers.
-Cost of living wise, quite Ok too -quite compititive vis-a-vis the other deciding factors.
-The higest minority populace. Ppl are extremely tolerant to race, color, creed, faith etc.
-Land there first, take a 'survival job', which'll be easier here & move to any city after getting the choice job.
-Important: It's not the profession of a newcomer, but the initial survival that'd be the decider for a city.

VANCOUVER:
Very aptly said by others before on this forum. It's the best city weather wise & has a charmed beauty. Quite nice minority populace, yes -Indians rock here. But, better avoided.
-No or minimal jobs today for any field. (note: the winter olympics thing is temp)
-Not at all a good choice for a newcomer, w/out AOE or friends/relatives support.

Very nicely coming-up. Weather is cold, but adjustable [Edmonton needs adaptation though]. Has the 'rockies' to enhance its beauty. A perfect alternative to Vancouver. But:
-Newcomers should take it as a 2nd choice to Toronto. Due to the factors I said under Toronto.
-Essentially a befitting place for Oil & Gas sector, which also makes other jobs available in their HOs.

There is nothing wrong in other Canadian cities. But this post is meant for newcomers, looking for instant jobs, not for business; and for those who do not have an AOE or freinds/relatives to initially assist. Else, any other city has its own merits/demerits.

Ps: I have visited all the above cities. But my views are based on limited info. The actual residents, who are on this forum, might have a better opinion.
To add something here. There is a government agency in Saskatchewan: www.isans.ca

They help you get a job in Saskatchewan, as soon as you get the PR and intend to settle down there. Cool :) I am sure there will be other agencies for other provinces, who help the new comers.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sunoarun said:
To add something here. There is a government agency in Saskatchewan: www.isans.ca

They help you get a job in Saskatchewan, as soon as you get the PR and intend to settle down there. Cool :) I am sure there will be other agencies for other provinces, who help the new comers.
Thanks bro for the added valuable info shared.. ;)

cel_mmm

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Aug-2014 CC Charged: 22-Nov-2014 PER Received 18-Dec-2014 ECAS Line 2 18-May-2015
Med's Request
25-May-2015
Med's Done....
10-Jun-2015 ECAS 3rd Line: 23-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
08-Jul-2015 Decision Made: 29-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
29-Oct-2015
dmac11 said:

VANCOUVER:

Very useful info... +1 for you :)

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi, My file received date is 29-sep-2014 by mike. Till now DD in not en cashed. So that means i am out of the game ? Please respond.

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
gary377 ,

I feel its bit late, but never ever consider yourself as failure/out of game.

You are v much in game untill and unless you got some mail confirmation .

Try to contact your bank in case of DD or else try to call CIC ..

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gary377 said:
Hi, My file received date is 29-sep-2014 by mike. Till now DD in not en cashed. So that means i am out of the game ? Please respond.
Bro, this is what i can suggest the action to be taken.. And hope everything goes well.

Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Or you can call CIC to obtain your UCI #. Only ask for the number not your status. Afterwhich, you can check your status online..

Call at – +16139444000. Follow the prompt with numbers 1111131.
When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
- Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

All the best to you.. ;)

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmac11 said:
Bro, this is what i can suggest the action to be taken.. And hope everything goes well.

Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

Or you can call CIC to obtain your UCI #. Only ask for the number not your status. Afterwhich, you can check your status online..

Call at – +16139444000. Follow the prompt with numbers 1111131.
When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
- Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

All the best to you.. ;)
i done that call but and the CIC agent told me that i should have UCI code otherwise nothing will happened

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gouda333 said:
i done that call but and the CIC agent told me that i should have UCI code otherwise nothing will happened
You mean the agent told you that you need to have the UCI? or the automated phone? What i did was i just politely asked for my UCI number stating that i applied last August for FSW and i have yet to hear anything from CIC. Furthermore, telling the lady agent that it is my 1st time application so is it possible you can provide me my UCI no.?

Maybe i just got really lucky on that day. There were several also were lucky enough. Though several as well were not. Maybe you can keep trying and hopefully your luck will turn out one day.

All the best ;)