Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
NIKE_FAN said:
Hello August Applicants...

Many congrats to those who got charged/received PER.

My application was received on Aug 28.. Since then, I haven't heard a thing (neither been charged (CC) nor my application returned). :( :(

This uncertainty is driving me nuts....

Is there hope or should I forget it....?

CIC - gimme some good news please ;) ;)
more than 100 hope dear.....still applicants from June are receiving PERs...why you are loosing hope?

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Thanks , It is natural just 04 months ( 120 days ) passing , I got my PER after 110 days . Hope will get soon , Pls. update SS then expert will give opinion .

Thanks

SUSAN

gouda333 said:
Dears

really i dont know what can i do
even i am sending to check if there is any one same case but it seem that i am the only case

i havent received any thing from CIC ( charges or rejection )

i send them mail for clarifications but same silent no reply

after 2 days i will be passed 4 months since i sent my application

i dont know what can i do

my NOC is 2131

GMS2Canada

Dec 16, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Hi,

Congrats for all who got PER.

Still waiting for my turn.
NOC: 2132
App : 28 Aug
CC : 19 Nov

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Dear All,
Hi. I am regular follower of this site although writing for the first time. Actually I need some expert advise.
I have applied for FSW 2014 with the following details.

Application rcvd at CIO (Sydney Nova Scotia): 28th August, 2014
NOC: 1123
Mode of Payment: DD

I have not rcvd any PER mail, neither do I have any idea if I have been charged or not. I tried my best to know from my bank but in vain. The only thing I got is my UCI number after calling CIO office 3 days back. Upon checking my CAS status I see that it is showing "In Process" and when I click on it, it further shows "We have received your application for Permanent Residence on XYZ date".

Could anybody please tell me what this means. Does it mean that I have been charged already and 'Eligibility Review' is still on or does it mean that 'Charging' and 'Eligibility Review' are both done and I can wait for my PER mail?

Utterly confused. Your guidance and feedback in this regard is highly appreciated and thanks in advance.

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
SBI said:
Dear All,
Hi. I am regular follower of this site although writing for the first time. Actually I need some expert advise.
I have applied for FSW 2014 with the following details.

Application rcvd at CIO (Sydney Nova Scotia): 28th August, 2014
NOC: 1123
Mode of Payment: DD

I have not rcvd any PER mail, neither do I have any idea if I have been charged or not. I tried my best to know from my bank but in vain. The only thing I got is my UCI number after calling CIO office 3 days back. Upon checking my CAS status I see that it is showing "In Process" and when I click on it, it further shows "We have received your application for Permanent Residence on XYZ date".

Could anybody please tell me what this means. Does it mean that I have been charged already and 'Eligibility Review' is still on or does it mean that 'Charging' and 'Eligibility Review' are both done and I can wait for my PER mail?

Utterly confused. Your guidance and feedback in this regard is highly appreciated and thanks in advance.
Which number did you call? I was informed that they do not have any info about the applications received.

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Hi... I called +16139444000.
They just gave me my UCI number. With this UCI number when I checked my CAS status, it is showing "IN PROCESS" and further clicking on it, it shows "WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR PR ON XYZ DATE".

Now I am wondering, what this means. I mean what's my current status. Have I already been charged and 'ELIGIBILITY REVIEW' is ongoing or does it mean that both 'CHARGING' and 'ELIGIBILITY REVIEW' are done. And now I have to wait for the PER mail?

Please advise. Thanks.

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
sunoarun said:
Which number did you call? I was informed that they do not have any info about the applications received.
They just gave me my UCI number. With this UCI number when I checked my CAS status, it is showing "IN PROCESS" and further clicking on it, it shows "WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR PR ON XYZ DATE".

Now I am wondering, what this means. I mean what's my current status. Have I already been charged and 'ELIGIBILITY REVIEW' is ongoing or does it mean that both 'CHARGING' and 'ELIGIBILITY REVIEW' are done. And now I have to wait for the PER mail?

Please advise. Thanks.

sunoarun

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
SBI said:

Please advise. Thanks.
Ok. I think after calling this number you had to make some selections before you are transferred to the CIC, isnt it?

For your case, I can only guess since I have yet not checked but with the experience of the people who have shared their experiences, you will be able to see, when you are charged. If it just mentions that your application has been received, then I guess your DD/ CC is still not charged. But I am not 100% sure there.

Can anyone, who has received the PER and checked the online status please provide some info?

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
sunoarun said:
Ok. I think after calling this number you had to make some selections before you are transferred to the CIC, isnt it?

For your case, I can only guess since I have yet not checked but with the experience of the people who have shared their experiences, you will be able to see, when you are charged. If it just mentions that your application has been received, then I guess your DD/ CC is still not charged. But I am not 100% sure there.

Can anyone, who has received the PER and checked the online status please provide some info?
Thanks for your reply. What I understand is that a usual language that CIC uses. "In Process" and then "We have recvd your application......." Wondering what that really means. I mean what status does it really signifies...Any expertise???

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts..

riyavisa said:
I have no words to express my excitement :D ;D :-* 8) :-* ;D ;D ;D :D ;D
Finally after a long wait, i have received PER. Thanku god and my awesome forum family :)

App received- 29th aug
Cc charged - 23rd nov
Per received - 20th december
Noc - 0113
Sent addendum reference letters - 24 th october
Receivedreply from cic on 15 th december to my mail of 24th oct- docs will be attached to my initial application

The key points of my app -
1. Followed document checklist thoroughly.
2. Sent photocopies of reference letters,marksheets,degrees,didnt notarize anything
3. sent affidavit for birth certificate since my 10th marksheet didnt hv my parents name. Made self affidavit as well as from parents
4. My reference letters had a typo of wrong year mentioned in it, to correct this, i sent addendum documents
5. My credit card was told by bank that it wl b replaced with new chip card, but i convinced them to delay this till i get charged by cic, after lots of convincing they finally agreed.
6. I didnt send any letter of employment for a job which was different from my noc since i didnt want points for it.

You all have played a very important role in this and helped me all the way...

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
SBI said:

Please advise. Thanks.
can you pls tell me the menu selection. i tried calling 3 times but it is endless voice messages.

thanks

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Sushma1976 said:
can you pls tell me the menu selection. i tried calling 3 times but it is endless voice messages.

thanks
Keep following the menus. At the end you will be asked to enter your UCI number. If you have one, then enter it or else hold the line. If any representative is free your call will be transferred, but they will tell you a waiting time that could be as long as 13-14 minutes. For me it was 13 minutes. If none of the representatives are free for the next 20-30 minutes, you will get a message that "Due to heavy rush, we are unable to forward your call......." then you will have to try again later. But to begin with, just follow the instructions well.

SBI

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Dear All,
Just got a confirmation from bank that my DD was encashed on 28th November. Can anyone please tell me what are the chances of getting a PER once the en-cashment is done. Do they reject applications after charging also or the chances of getting PER is high? If yes, then by when can I expect the PER mail. Crossing my fingers.
Appreciate your responses. Thanks.

ambrosio

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
2241 (DIY)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved: 4th SEP 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22nd DEC 2014
AOR Received.
2ND LINE: 27th JUL 2015
Med's Request
3rd AUG 2015
Med's Done....
SENT: 12th FEB 2016 RECIEVED: 16th FEB 2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25th FEB 2016(CEM); 9th MAR 2016(SGVO); Submitted: 14th MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 21st MAR 2016; VOH: 24th Mar 2016
LANDED..........
In His perfect time
SBI said:

Please advise. Thanks.
Hi and congrats! Your PER is on the way ;)

Just wondering what did you say to the agent to get the UCI?
Coz accdg to my friends experience who phoned in 3 times already, the agents tell him each time that they have no access on fsw info and told him to send an email instead..