+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Application Rejected

Canada_2015

Jun 28, 2015
Hello Folks,

I had applied for PR under FSW 2014 but my application was returned because it was not complete.Now I have submitted my profile in the new system(Express Entry) but my CRS score is not very high and therefore I have not received invitation to apply(ITA).I received my FSW application from CIC in December last year
(December 2014).Can I ask CIC to re-open my FSW application (I will submit my FSW application again)since I am not getting invitation to apply in the new system due to low CRS score?I was waiting and hoping that the CRS scores would drop below 400 but it seems that is not going to happen this year.

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
Canada_2015 said:
Hello Folks,

I had applied for PR under FSW 2014 but my application was returned because it was not complete.Now I have submitted my profile in the new system(Express Entry) but my CRS score is not very high and therefore I have not received invitation to apply(ITA).I received my FSW application from CIC in December last year
(December 2014).Can I ask CIC to re-open my FSW application (I will submit my FSW application again)since I am not getting invitation to apply in the new system due to low CRS score?I was waiting and hoping that the CRS scores would drop below 400 but it seems that is not going to happen this year.
It was an unfortunate event that your application got returned due to incompleteness. Along with cases like yours were those that reached CIO after the NOC caps or overall cap was filled up. Some tried to resubmit a new completed application or one under a different NOC but unfortunately couldn't make it before the deadline. Sad to say but this was it for FSW2014. No single applicant can request CIC to reopen their program after its closure. The only way now is to rely on current or future programs with their own criteria. Express Entry is obviously tough but I see that the selection point does get lowered. Keep your eyes on the possible changes of EE in favor of your specific case. And people say that FSW2014 is the last batch of immigration to Canada with high flexibility like large choice of occupations and no job offer required... but who knows it can be back or not after this EE. Except for the age point which gets reduced over time, you can always improve the total point by getting a higher language score, acquiring higher education and working longer in the intended NOC. All the best.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Canada_2015 said:
I received my FSW application from CIC in December last year
CIC will not reopen your FSW2014 application. Agreed it's extremely unlikely that scores will drop below 400. Is there anything you can do to increase your score? Can you retake IELTS?