+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants VO: Bucharest, Romania - Let's network here

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
Dr Phil said:
salut tous le monde , j'ai une question a poser . Quand on fait le re-medical pour le federal„ comment on peut voir ou tracker le status qu'ils ont recu? et savoir que tous est en ordre ?Pour le 1re medical on obtient sur le ecas "medical recu" mais la 2me fois comment on sait puisque ca ne va pas changer une autre fois sur le site de CIC. Peut quelqu'un nous guider ou nous raconter son experience. Merci pour vos reponses
Bonjour
vous devez contacter le bureau des visas et leur demander si le résultat du votre médical ont été reçues ou non, parce que rien ne va changer dans votre Ecas status, je connais que certaines personnes comme votre condition l'annee prochain ,ils du Liban, quand ils ont fait remedical, ils sont contacté Bucarest, puis officier leur informé que VO attendait résultat médical d'entre eux,ils ont reçu le visa après 3 mois de faire Remédical
de toute façon, je peux vous assurer que vous recevrez la visa inshalah maximum après 3 mois de la date Remédical
avez-vous reçu que ce soit de leur part? je suggère pour vous de leur envoyer un courriel
salutations

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
Hi guys!

I am relatively new here (with couple updates only) but decided to write to you. Below is my timeline:

App. sent : 16th October, 2014
CCC: 27th December, 2014
PER: 19th January, 2015
....nothing yet.

I am from Bulgaria and my visa office is Bucharest as well, like all of you here :)

I plan to be more active from now on so I wanted to say "Hi" to everyone.

Last thing. When do you think we will start receiving Med Req. ? Based on the timeline of the guys here who already passed through this step it seems to me that end of May beginning of June is feasible time. Is that so?

Thanks again and looking forward to some development from the Bucharest office (it turned out to be one of the slowest and I did not expect that)

psbguy

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
didiivanio said:
Hi guys!

I am relatively new here (with couple updates only) but decided to write to you. Below is my timeline:

....nothing yet.

I am from Bulgaria and my visa office is Bucharest as well, like all of you here :)

Last thing. When do you think we will start receiving Med Req. ? Based on the timeline of the guys here who already passed through this step it seems to me that end of May beginning of June is feasible time. Is that so?

Thanks again and looking forward to some development from the Bucharest office (it turned out to be one of the slowest and I did not expect that)
Hi didiivanio, as you may have noticed Bucharest VO is pretty unpredictable!! but I wish you a speedy process!!

mona.awwad

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2014 / PER received: November 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC & RFRP requested: December 9, 2014
Med's Request
March 4, 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted on March 18, 2015 / 3rd line updated on March 24
Passport Req..
Copy of passport bio-pages request: April 21, 2015 / PPR: June 16, 2015 / passports submitted June 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2015 / received June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
August 4, 2015
didiivanio said:
Hi guys!

....nothing yet.

Hello,

Welcome to the Bucharest VO club :)

As per your timeline and most of our cases, yes you are right, you should get it by the end of this month; but no one can be sure, meaning if you didn't receive it by then, that doesn't mean you need to worry. Each case is different.

Wish you the best of luck....and welcome again ;)

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Welcome to the new Bulgarian applicant :) i hope u will receive mr by the end of this month and strongly suggest to check your ecas for 2nd line update ;)

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
didiivanio said:
Hi guys!

....nothing yet.

Welcome dear , you r almost 1 month after us , first we got the 2nd line which i guess u already got but u have to check it , then we got the pcc + everything else other than the med ,but till now we didnt get the MR, anyway as they said every case is different , hope u get a faster one coz the waiting seems endless :'(

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
I saw in Bulgarian forum, QSW section that 2 people yesterday received PPR. So, Bucharest officers apparently work on older Quebec files. These applicants are from 2011. :eek:

We'll have to wait a bit longer. :)

Welcome, didiivanio! ;D

vanikad

Nov 1, 2014
vanikad said:
I am pretty sure that you are right, because I've noticed that guys from our country which have applied on QSW, now, they received MR, PPR and so on. I am happy for them, because they started the process from 2011, but I don't know how much time VO will offer for processing QSW files...hope it will not take so much ))).
Good luck for all who are waiting!!
Quoted my self )) See what I wrote some days ago...seems that we all have the same feeling.

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
Guys, i want to clarify something,these people i mean QSW who got PPR yesterday ,they applied for CSQ in 2011,then they got it,after that they applied for federal stage in order to get visa(Because QSW program consists from 2 stages: the first is applying to Quebec to get CSQ(eligibility) then second stage which is Federal part which does Just medical and security ,nothing else, so these people applied for visa at the first 2014,some of them at the end of 2013,then they got MR in april,may,july 2014,so it means that their medical expired 2 months ago,that's why Bucharest VO asked from them 1 and half month ago to do remedical( one persone also has the same condition Dr phil who posted yesterday in french language and i replied him in French),some of them got PPR yesterday and there is also one got it from Moldova forum, so i mean they deal with files QSW which had been received in 2014 and medical of them already expired.
another thing also,they send visa to people QSW Amman also ,coz maybe u dont know that there r about 76 applicants who did medical 2 months ago and some of them started to receive PPR also,you will be shocked if i tell u now that these people applied for Visa( Not for CSQ) in 2011!!!!!
i think there is not anyone from over world who her/his file for visa had been received in 2011,2012!!!
so i think priority for those people who already their medical expired and for QSW Amman who sent their files for visa in 2011,2012
hope u hear good news soon.
Best regards

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
mishati said:
Welcome dear , you r almost 1 month after us , first we got the 2nd line which i guess u already got but u have to check it , then we got the pcc + everything else other than the med ,but till now we didnt get the MR, anyway as they said every case is different , hope u get a faster one coz the waiting seems endless :'(
Thanks Mishati ... I did check my status and I still have only 1st line .. no 2nd line. How long after your PER did you receive your 2nd update?

Thanks!

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
stelimeli said:
Welcome to the new Bulgarian applicant :) i hope u will receive mr by the end of this month and strongly suggest to check your ecas for 2nd line update ;)
Hi stelimeli - no 2nd line update yet :(.

Thanks for encouraging me though :)

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
Oh, and thanks to 'psbguy' and 'mona.awwad' for welcoming us to the forum :)

Looking forward talk to you and to some good news! :)

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
syrianman said:
Guys, i want to clarify something,these people i mean QSW who got PPR yesterday ,they applied for CSQ in 2011,then they got it,after that they applied for federal stage in order to get visa(Because QSW program consists from 2 stages: the first is applying to Quebec to get CSQ(eligibility) then second stage which is Federal part which does Just medical and security ,nothing else, so these people applied for visa at the first 2014,some of them at the end of 2013,then they got MR in april,may,july 2014,so it means that their medical expired 2 months ago,that's why Bucharest VO asked from them 1 and half month ago to do remedical( one persone also has the same condition Dr phil who posted yesterday in french language and i replied him in French),some of them got PPR yesterday and there is also one got it from Moldova forum, so i mean they deal with files QSW which had been received in 2014 and medical of them already expired.
another thing also,they send visa to people QSW Amman also ,coz maybe u dont know that there r about 76 applicants who did medical 2 months ago and some of them started to receive PPR also,you will be shocked if i tell u now that these people applied for Visa( Not for CSQ) in 2011!!!!!
i think there is not anyone from over world who her/his file for visa had been received in 2011,2012!!!
so i think priority for those people who already their medical expired and for QSW Amman who sent their files for visa in 2011,2012
hope u hear good news soon.
Best regards
Yes, I know that (maybe most of us) and it's hard to believe, but it's true. Amman office has delayed your applications and now that reflect to Bucharest. I know that this waiting is killing, painful and so on, and I don't mind these apps to be before our. Especially when they are waiting so long. I hope that your number is not much and we also get our visas to the end of this year. ;D
All the best, guys!

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
jamal12345 said:
Yes, I know that (maybe most of us) and it's hard to believe, but it's true. Amman office has delayed your applications and now that reflect to Bucharest. I know that this waiting is killing, painful and so on, and I don't mind these apps to be before our. Especially when they are waiting so long. I hope that your number is not much and we also get our visas to the end of this year. ;D
All the best, guys!
Really thanx for your supporting,actually all QSW Transferred files r 120 files(2011,2012,2013) ,nothing else,so i think this number is not very much,hope u and all get MR and visa as soon as possible. :)

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
didiivanio said:
Thanks Mishati ... I did check my status and I still have only 1st line .. no 2nd line. How long after your PER did you receive your 2nd update?

Thanks!
oh dear dont worry at all , our per 29 dec , 2nd line 19 march , but we got the request for pcc...etc before 2nd line , so i guess sometimes they forget to update it maybe because they r busy with qsw as they said here , i hope u'l get it very soon ;)