FSW 2014 applicants VO: Bucharest, Romania - Let's network here

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal12345 said:
No, it's not a standard procedure and that what she wrote is kind of misleading information. Maybe it depends again from your country of origin. I know at least 4 people from Bulgaria with direct PR.
Yes, we sent with application.
Hi,
Mona.awwad did not write down misleading information, but she didnt specify. The procedure she has mentioned was for applicants whom their applications were transferred to Bucharest from another VOs.
Meaning, Bucharest will process the application and the visa stamp will happen in the original visa office at which the applicant stated in their application. In this case, Bucharest VO will ask for the bio data and after 6 weeks another email will be sent and direct the applicant to their original VO for visa stamping.

mona.awwad

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2014 / PER received: November 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC & RFRP requested: December 9, 2014
Med's Request
March 4, 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted on March 18, 2015 / 3rd line updated on March 24
Passport Req..
Copy of passport bio-pages request: April 21, 2015 / PPR: June 16, 2015 / passports submitted June 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2015 / received June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
August 4, 2015
cooldoc80 said:
first of all congratulations Mona

Thanks for sharing the information , i wanted to ask you though a couple of question :

1- does asking for the Bio pages happen with all the applicants ! from what i understood its not a standard procedure ?

2- didnt we already send a copy of the passport bio pages during the first submission of our application ?

thanks
Loom said:
Hi,
Mona.awwad did not write down misleading information, but she didnt specify. The procedure she has mentioned was for applicants whom their applications were transferred to Bucharest from another VOs.
Meaning, Bucharest will process the application and the visa stamp will happen in the original visa office at which the applicant stated in their application. In this case, Bucharest VO will ask for the bio data and after 6 weeks another email will be sent and direct the applicant to their original VO for visa stamping.
Hi cooldoc,

Sorry for the delay..I mentioned in my post "as it seems" to indicate I'm not 100% sure. But that's what happened with most of the applicants I've known in this forum, whose files are being processed by Bucharest. Maybe it depends on the origins of the file transfer, as Loom explained. In all cases, it happened with more than one, so it can happen to anyone of us, and it doesn't have any negative meaning, it means PPR will follow soon.

We did send copies of the bio pages with the original application, but that's what they ask for. Maybe they want to make sure it's valid for 12 months, as they require that in the e-mail. It's true you don't need 12 months to travel, but it seems they calculate that since the actual PPR will come afterwards, then your passport would still have at least 6 months for travel. Canada does not require 6 months for you to enter, but unfortunately many airlines won't allow you on board if your passport is valid for less than 6 months.

Thanks a lot Loom for the explanation.

jamal12345 said:
No, it's not a standard procedure and that what she wrote is kind of misleading information. Maybe it depends again from your country of origin. I know at least 4 people from Bulgaria with direct PR.
Yes, we sent with application.
Jamal, maybe that was because they are from Bulgaria and not the Middle East. Who knows...I was just updating you guys on what happened to me so you would be aware in terms of timing :)

Good luck to all

mishati

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/9/2014
Nomination.....
28/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
19/3/2015
Med's Request
23/4/2015
Med's Done....
16/6/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
oct 2016
LANDED..........
7th of May
mona.awwad said:
Hi cooldoc,

Sorry for the delay..I mentioned in my post "as it seems" to indicate I'm not 100% sure. But that's what happened with most of the applicants I've known in this forum, whose files are being processed by Bucharest. Maybe it depends on the origins of the file transfer, as Loom explained. In all cases, it happened with more than one, so it can happen to anyone of us, and it doesn't have any negative meaning, it means PPR will follow soon.

We did send copies of the bio pages with the original application, but that's what they ask for. Maybe they want to make sure it's valid for 12 months, as they require that in the e-mail. It's true you don't need 12 months to travel, but it seems they calculate that since the actual PPR will come afterwards, then your passport would still have at least 6 months for travel. Canada does not require 6 months for you to enter, but unfortunately many airlines won't allow you on board if your passport is valid for less than 6 months.

Thanks a lot Loom for the explanation.

Jamal, maybe that was because they are from Bulgaria and not the Middle East. Who knows...I was just updating you guys on what happened to me so you would be aware in terms of timing :)

Good luck to all
well and it seems also that we had a different story , we got a request from bucharest vo to submitt bio pages without eyes color...etc , only bio pages + pcc + RPRF , and after submission we got the 2nd line updated , and now waiting for the med request , so in the end it seems that not every case is the same , btw we r supposed to be with amman office and got transferred to bucharest ,

good luck to all ;)

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mishati said:
well and it seems also that we had a different story , we got a request from bucharest vo to submitt bio pages without eyes color...etc , only bio pages + pcc + RPRF , and after submission we got the 2nd line updated , and now waiting for the med request , so in the end it seems that not every case is the same , btw we r supposed to be with amman office and got transferred to bucharest ,

good luck to all ;)
Hi,

You are not in the same stage as the rest of us. They have probably asked you for the bio so early because they wanted an updated one or you did not include it in your application, so at this phase they have asked you to send specific documents in order to proceed with your case. In my case, they only asked me for RPRF because I sent the PCC when I filed the application, while in other cases they asked for PCC and RPRF because they have not included the PCC with their application.

What we are referring to is the stage that comes after the medical and before the PPR. You are in the phase that is between the Eligibility confirmation by verification and the Medical request, which sometimes requires updated information/documents and will not require the color of the eyes and height.

Good luck with your application!

Loom

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
stelimeli said:
According to the info for the average processing times on the global spreadsheet for FSWP 2014...and the reports of some members on the forum and the whatsapp group I have joined recently. Nowadays Bucharest are sending MR to the applicants who have sent their applications September 2014...So we are on the queue ;)
My dear stelimeli,how many September's (Amman) applicants who already got MR until now?
thanx advance

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
syrianman said:
My dear stelimeli,how many September's (Amman) applicants who already got MR until now?
thanx advance
I am not sure syrianman, I know only a girl from the whatsapp group... Haven't heard anybody else reporting MR! But we have here Bobel which is 3rd of Oct applicant and still has no news from Bucharest... He will be our next milestone ;)

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
thanx my dear stelimeli for replying
i have a question for u Guys, does it required to be passport valide for 12 months in order to stamp the visa? in other words,will they stamp the visa if the passport valide just 7 months?
thanx

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I think most of you will be interested to order GCMS notes on your immigration application. It will take a month to be received, but I think it is very interesting to see how your case has been progressing and what the officers had to say about your application. I am sure you know about the GCMS, but just in case the newbies havent heard of it.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

As for me, I am just reading the GCMS notes that I have just received, in hopes of loosing the sense of time while waiting to the PPR email. It has been almost 5 weeks since I have sent the bio data page of my passport and I am still waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. ??? Not that I am complaining, but......... Dunno I just want to get over with the waiting part of this journey ::)

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrianman said:
thanx my dear stelimeli for replying
i have a question for u Guys, does it required to be passport valide for 12 months in order to stamp the visa? in other words,will they stamp the visa if the passport valide just 7 months?
thanx
Hi,

They usually ask for 12 months because the visa stamping process in certain VOs will take time. I have read that Amman VO can take more than a month to do so, and the majority of the airlines will refuse to have someone on board with a passport that is valid for less than 6 months, meaning that if you submit a 7 month passport, and the VO will take more than a month to process it, your passport will then be valid for less than 6 months, and the airline will then not permit you on its aircraft. I know a friend who was not allowed to travel to the US from Canada because of his passport validity.

Bucharest asked applicants from Amman VO to submit 12 month valid passport, while a Lebanese applicant has been instructed to submit a passport that is valid for 6 months only, knowing that the VO in Lebanon is faster in processing the PR visa.

It seems that you are from Syria and it is challenging for you to obtain a new passport, but if you can do so before you are sent the Bio Data request email, you should go for it. If not, you have to communicate this difficulty with Bucharest VO when they ask you for your passport.

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
Loom said:
Hi,

They usually ask for 12 months because the visa stamping process in certain VOs will take time. I have read that Amman VO can take more than a month to do so, and the majority of the airlines will refuse to have someone on board with a passport that is valid for less than 6 months, meaning that if you submit a 7 month passport, and the VO will take more than a month to process it, your passport will then be valid for less than 6 months, and the airline will then not permit you on its aircraft. I know a friend who was not allowed to travel to the US from Canada because of his passport validity.

Bucharest asked applicants from Amman VO to submit 12 month valid passport, while a Lebanese applicant has been instructed to submit a passport that is valid for 6 months only, knowing that the VO in Lebanon is faster in processing the PR visa.

It seems that you are from Syria and it is challenging for you to obtain a new passport, but if you can do so before you are sent the Bio Data request email, you should go for it. If not, you have to communicate this difficulty with Bucharest VO when they ask you for your passport.
Thank you very much for replying,yes i am from Syria,actaully i can not prolong my passport due the difficulties and many procedures in syria,now my passport is valid for one year and 4 months,so i think i have to inform Bucharest from now and explain them everything,maybe they speed up processing of my file when i explain them about difficulties or they do something else.
Thank you very much again,

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syrianman said:
Thank you very much for replying,yes i am from Syria,actaully i can not prolong my passport due the difficulties and many procedures in syria,now my passport is valid for one year and 4 months,so i think i have to inform Bucharest from now and explain them everything,maybe they speed up processing of my file when i explain them about difficulties or they do something else.
Thank you very much again,
Yes, I would do the same.

Best of luck!

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Loom said:
Hi,
;D This quote is ridiculous you know.
I don't know how you call it in your country, but in my this is misrepresent info. Maybe I am wrong, but in her comment was clearly stated that Bucharest office do this and this. So, for me that was misleading info.
However, nothing personal, best of luck to all of us! ;)

Loom

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal12345 said:
;D This quote is ridiculous you know.
I don't know how you call it in your country, but in my this is misrepresent info. Maybe I am wrong, but in hers comment was clearly stated that Bucharest office do this and this. So, for me that was misleading info.
However, nothing personal, best of luck for all of us! ;)
Dude, seriously, you just said that my quote is ridiculous, then you went on saying that you don't know "what we call it in our country", and then you end up saying nothing personal?! I dont know what you call it in your country, but this is considered to be very personal in mine.

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
Hey guys!

Stop arguing we are here to help each other whatever we can!
Jamal, you know the meaning of the word "forum" you could find here the wrong and the right wnahever you want to see but you could find here par excellence the opinions of a lot of persons! The official info you know where is...in the heads of Bucharest's officers :)
Loom, friend, Jamal wouldn't offend anybody I am sure! The truth is always somewhere in the middle of the road - the procedure is different to everyone not only to the different nationalities!
But once again don't turn the conversation into a quarrel!