Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamal12345 said:
Guys, I've collected my passports with visa stamped.
Good luck to everyone now it's time for part 2, landing... :p
Congrats~

TarekR

May 17, 2015
rorita13 said:
Hi Tarek,

it took 14 days after i submitted the passports

good luck :)

rorita
Hi Rorita / All

I finally got the passport request yesterday!!

Did your letter mention that it would take a "minimum of 30 days to get the visa stamped"? Quote :" A copy of this letter must be presented to the Canada Visa Application Center personnel when submitting your passport. Please note that processing time after passport submission will take a minimum of 30 days."

You said you got it within 14 days. Did you submit passports through VFS in Verdun Concorde?

Any one else can help with this?
Thank you all

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
TarekR said:
Hi Rorita / All

Did your letter mention that it would take a "minimum of 30 days to get the visa stamped"? Quote :" A copy of this letter must be presented to the Canada Visa Application Center personnel when submitting your passport. Please note that processing time after passport submission will take a minimum of 30 days."

You said you got it within 14 days. Did you submit passports through VFS in Verdun Concorde?

Thank you all
Congratulations my friend,
What is your visa office and where do u reside?

TarekR

May 17, 2015
Thanks Zein.

VO Beirut, transferred to Bucharest then back to Beirut for issuance. I am Lebanese residing in the gulf.

MapleLeafDream

Apr 23, 2015
TarekR said:
Thanks Zein.

VO Beirut, transferred to Bucharest then back to Beirut for issuance. I am Lebanese residing in the gulf.
Congratulations, TarekR!

Any september, october applicants receive MR lately? It's been a long time and no updates :(

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
MapleLeafDream said:
Congratulations, TarekR!

Any september, october applicants receive MR lately? It's been a long time and no updates :(
Hi MapleLeafDream,

I am October applicant and no MR yet. I wrote the Bucharest VO a letter and today they responded. Please see below.
Quote: Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you. Please be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

zein

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
thanks for your response,
It seems like each officer has his\her own procedures for these issues.
Please keep us updated regarding your submitted pp timeline , and wish you the very best of luck :)

MapleLeafDream

Apr 23, 2015
didiivanio said:
Hi MapleLeafDream,

I am October applicant and no MR yet. I wrote the Bucharest VO a letter and today they responded. Please see below.
Quote: Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you. Please be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.
Thanks didivanio.

I am November applicant, but I applied via PNP program. Still haven't received MR.
There are October, November and even December applicants from the same PNP program as myself but which applied via Kiev or Warsaw visa offices and already have received passport requests :( Bucharest VO is really slow. Hope they speed up the process.

syrianman

Feb 13, 2015
didiivanio said:
Hi MapleLeafDream,

my friend the same response which i received it 2 weeks ago,i am QSW applicant

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. The status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you.You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you.
Please be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible. In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
Regards

I leave the comment for yours!!

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
didiivanio said:
Hi MapleLeafDream,

Hello dear
Can I know how you contacted them? By email? Or CSE? Because I wrote to them before 6 weeks but still no response!!!

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
TarekR said:
Hi Rorita / All

Thank you all
Congratulations Tarek, can i know your timeline ? When did you apply?

didiivanio

Jan 2, 2015
mj.sb said:
Hello dear
Can I know how you contacted them? By email? Or CSE? Because I wrote to them before 6 weeks but still no response!!!
I contacted them via CSE. The online form on the site. 6 weeks is a long time!

mona.awwad

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2014 / PER received: November 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCC & RFRP requested: December 9, 2014
Med's Request
March 4, 2015
Med's Done....
Submitted on March 18, 2015 / 3rd line updated on March 24
Passport Req..
Copy of passport bio-pages request: April 21, 2015 / PPR: June 16, 2015 / passports submitted June 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2015 / received June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
August 4, 2015
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

I got PPR ;D

Feels like a dream ...

Thank you all for sharing this experience

If you haven't heard anything yet, don't worry, am sure you will very soon....cuz it seems the Bucharest batch started....

Wish you all the best of luck :-*

Stormy

Aug 31, 2014
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
Thank you, Mona.awwad for the support! I see in your timeline the whole process took 1 year in your case which is the average. Wish you wonderful moments in your new home!

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
mona.awwad said:
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE

I got PPR ;D

Feels like a dream ...

Thank you all for sharing this experience

If you haven't heard anything yet, don't worry, am sure you will very soon....cuz it seems the Bucharest batch started....

Wish you all the best of luck
I'm so happy for you my dear, wish you all the very best in your new life :)