+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
lousyrasco said:
Friends & Seniors

Can we apply for two different NOC's for two different clients? and still count total experience for points?

I qualify as...

Financial Manager (0111) - 3 years of experience

Financial Auditor & Accountants (1111) 3 years of experience (this is my experience as articles student under a Chartered Account. Can provide completion Certificate provided by ICAI and a reference letter from the company i worked for...

Kindly reply...
Your question is not clear. Do you want to apply for two different NOCs or only claim points for the two? They are quite different situations. You can only nominate 1 NOC in one application i.e. one primary NOC that you will apply under. But, you CAN claim points for all work done in NOC O, A, and B and as such both of your work experience will award you points. On the other hand, if you want to apply for both NOCs, you will need to send two different applications, one for each as primary NOC.

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
hey Thank you so much for sharing with us..

Your post have all the details that I have been looking for although it is not good news for you, kudos to your spirit to share the info with others:

So, we can assume that return of documents for unsuccessful August applicants happen in the month of October.

Wish for you to receive your package as soon as possible.

Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

DO NOT STOP ,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
lousyrasco said:
Friends & Seniors

Can we apply for two different NOC's for two different clients? and still count total experience for points?

I qualify as...

Financial Manager (0111) - 3 years of experience

Financial Auditor & Accountants (1111) 3 years of experience (this is my experience as articles student under a Chartered Account. Can provide completion Certificate provided by ICAI and a reference letter from the company i worked for...

Kindly reply...
Yes you can apply in two NOC and claim points for both experiences but keep in mind while applying apply two different application package for two NOC. For ur convenience you can submit notarized ielts copy in second application but mention in cover letter that it is ur second application for different NOC and original TRF is included in first application which is received by CIC on date..... by ....... .hope it makes you easier to decide.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all,
I am 26 th June Cc applicant still havenot heard anything from Cic. shall i send new application or wait longer. i ve already sent three emails for inquiry but no response.
some suggestions pls...

shishir.bindu

May 13, 2014
Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply for PR in FSW1 category (NOC 4011). I have more than one year experience of teaching undergraduate courses in a university as an assistant professor. Most of the duties mentioned in NOC 4011 match with my duties at the University.
But NOC 4011 duty includes "Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students". I do not have any experience teaching graduate students. So am I eligible to apply?
It would be really great help if someone can give me some information regarding this?
Thanks.

By the way, I am a PhD student in Canada but didnot finish two years of my studies yet. So I cannot apply for PhD stream.

patrickalex23

Aug 26, 2014
I sent my FBI fingerprints on 17th August and I haven't heard anything back yet.
Anybody has a phone number I can call to check FBI PCC status?

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi All,

I submitted my application in August mid and haven't heard back as yet. Can you please advise a way to find out the status of my application. I applied under the role of Information Analyst - Job Code 2171.

Thanks
Gurjeet

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Encashment process in now at mid-July. Please be patient ;D
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hi All,

I submitted my application in August mid and haven't heard back as yet. Can you please advise a way to find out the status of my application. I applied under the role of Information Analyst - Job Code 2171.

Thanks
Gurjeet

zentury

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
File Transfer...
FBI PCC received 20-02-2015
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2104 Meds -Received 13-02-2015 - after 2 months
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
patrickalex23 said:
I sent my FBI fingerprints on 17th August and I haven't heard anything back yet.
Anybody has a phone number I can call to check FBI PCC status?
Follow this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.0.html

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi seniors,
Although I am asking you silly question ,my query is unanswered?
Any one pls help me ..each and every stage I take help from this blog .
Today I have send all required documents for my new born baby to include in my application .i have courier through FedEx to high commission of Canada , chanakyapuri ,New Delhi 110 021 .
Is that ok ( will fedex deliver this parcel to visa office directly ?
Some one has posted that FedEx doesn't deliver parcel directly ?
Now What should I do ?
Do I need to send again by speed post ?

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
emerald89 said:
hey Thank you so much for sharing with us..

Your post have all the details that I have been looking for although it is not good news for you, kudos to your spirit to share the info with others:

So, we can assume that return of documents for unsuccessful August applicants happen in the month of October.

Wish for you to receive your package as soon as possible.
Hi, sorry to hear of another August applicant received a negative news. But according to him, does CIC email you to notify your file got rejected prior to sending it back?

mks_87

Oct 22, 2014
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Gurjeet

Even my application was received mid August, I assume they should start charging the August applicants in another 10 days.
So be patient... this is what even I tell myself everyday :)

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
shishir.bindu said:
Hi Experts,

I am planning to apply for PR in FSW1 category (NOC 4011). I have more than one year experience of teaching undergraduate courses in a university as an assistant professor. Most of the duties mentioned in NOC 4011 match with my duties at the University.
But NOC 4011 duty includes "Teach one or more university subjects to undergraduate and graduate students". I do not have any experience teaching graduate students. So am I eligible to apply?
It would be really great help if someone can give me some information regarding this?
Thanks.

By the way, I am a PhD student in Canada but didnot finish two years of my studies yet. So I cannot apply for PhD stream.
In my opinion, this can not be a serious issue. if you provide a good refrence letter reflecting the teaching nature of your work while including a substantial number of the pertinent duties (rougly saying 70-80% of what mentioned on the NOC description), you should be fine. I think that lecturers who have only a master degree, not PhD, are not usually entitled to teach graduate students, those Lecturers are also included in 4011 category, so we can confidently assume that it is not a prerequisite to teach graduates or postgraduates to be able to apply for this NOC. Anyway, other applicants who applied in this category and received a positive decision could give you more insight regarding this matter.
Good Luck.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

DO NOT STOP ,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.
Sorry to hear about the news.. Thank you for sharing your experience for all the members' information. Yes dont lose hope, time still on our side. Just trust in God.

You have mentioned that they notified you through email that your file got rejected. Are they doing so for others as well prior to sending it back? something like an NER email?

Status
Not open for further replies.