+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello Abhishek as per the SS data
PER to processing started : 45 days
PER to medical : 48 days
Please update the spreadsheet if you have not done it
good luck and +1 for your application

abhishek2629 said:
Hello Experts can I have answer on this please as this is 4th time I am asking same thing. How long it takes to get MR, PCC, RPRF and PPR after PER which I got on 31st Oct'14 NDVO. NOC 2173

athrenta

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Nomination.....
DD Encashed 29-09-14
AOR Received.
PER 08-10-14
Med's Request
15-01-15
Med's Done....
23-01-15; Husband 28-01-15
Interview........
Meds Received 07-02-15
Passport Req..
10-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Received 16-03-15
LANDED..........
June 2015
ravel said:
Hi,

I had applied fsw2013 and received application package back due to filled cap limit. I thought it as a 'not-processed' issue instead of rejection. So for fsw2014 I answered 'no' to that question.

In my case that did not change anything and all went well so far. I am waiting for PPR. maybe CIC also thought cap size limit rejections are minor and went on with it. I don't know the reason for sure.

Considering CIC Has the previous application attempt records, one should give the tiniest info in order not to leave things to luck. I would have answered 'yes' if I could go back in time.

Hope this helps
Thanks for your reply! :) Its a big help for us.

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hey Buddy Dont lose hope !! +1 for your courage and spirit!
It may take upto 30-40 days for you to get your application back!!
I will suggest that if you should order the additional IELTS and educational credit report and file it ASAP !! It may cost a bit extra now but you will be able to send it much earlier!!!
Good luck

Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

DO NOT STOP ,DO NOT LOSE HOPE.

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
Patiently waiting for a cc charge, July 18 applicant....fingers crossed....God bless us !

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Good luck to you :D :D !! you should probably hear something soon by Friday+1 for your patience

Destinationca said:
Patiently waiting for a cc charge, July 18 applicant....fingers crossed....God bless us !

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Whynot said:
dear all
BAD NEWS FOR ME I would like to share,,,,27th applicant,NOC 0311 ,with addendum received 4th September of forgotten copy of educational certificate,

Today i have received a reply from CIO OF AN EMAIL SENT IN 17th September of addendum attachement confirmation,they replied that my file was returned on 30ty October as it is incomplete and they will send it along with explanation letter and they confirmed till now they do not have any additional document listed in their databases although the addendum was received and signed by DAN ON 4th September just after initial file receive with only 9 days.(IAM SHARING TO CONFIRM THAT APPLICATION TILL 27th AUGUST HAVE PASSED COMPLTENESS CHECK))

So,I am waiting my application to be resubmitted again.i reside in Saudi arabia ,,my question is for whome are residing in gulf region ,,,how long does it take to reach my address from CIO ??

Sorry to hear that. I hope there is time enough for you to reapply.
query 1..did the email confirm if it is already sent back..or they are going to send with explanation letter? Thanks!
query 2..did you provide all key details to match your package (FSW, LName, GName, NOC Category Code, Date of Birth, Passport & UPS tracking details) when you sent addendum?

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
SSPT said:
Hello Abhishek as per the SS data
PER to processing started : 45 days
PER to medical : 48 days
Please update the spreadsheet if you have not done it
good luck and +1 for your application
Thanks for the same and PCC, RPRF follows after that..... in next 45 days I believe

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trk1 said:
Sorry to hear that. I hope there is time enough for you to reapply.
query 1..did the email confirm if it is already sent back..or they are going to send with explanation letter? Thanks!
query 2..did you provide all key details to match your package (FSW, LName, GName, NOC Category Code, Date of Birth, Passport & UPS tracking details) when you sent addendum?
1/yes it was sent on 30 October
2/yes all of them

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Whynot said:
1/yes it was sent on 30 October
2/yes all of them
It is a surprise they didnt match it when many have reported here the successful addition to their package. And you have sent it much ahead of the completeness check start for your application, so probably you should shoot a mail asking why it couldn't be matched. There are cases when they have corrected their errors (though they are not always obliged to match to our package). Nothing to lose in shooting a mail in this regard.

All the best!
UPDATE: eMAIL with the subject line "URGENT" & "fsw2014", "primary noc category code" followed by "Lname:-", "Gname:-", DOB, Passport, UPS Date & Tracking ID.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trk1 said:
It is a surprise they didnt match it when many have reported here the successful addition to their package. And you have sent it much ahead of the completeness check start for your application, so probably you should shoot a mail asking why it couldn't be matched. There are cases when they have corrected their errors (though they are not always obliged to match to our package). Nothing to lose in shooting a mail in this regard.

All the best!
UPDATE: eMAIL with the subject line "URGENT" & "fsw2014" followed by "Lname:-", "Gname:-", DOB, Passport, UPS Date & Tracking ID.

Thanks ..I will

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
SSPT said:
Good luck to you :D :D !! you should probably hear something soon by Friday+1 for your patience
Thanks @SSPT. Just out of curiosity, do you know if the Amex transaction reflects real time or has latency and typically gets posted the next day (due to overnight batch processing?) Thanks

docfromindia

Nov 1, 2014
Seniors PLEASE. HELP ..!!!

I submitted my application on 22nd MAY,2014.

Today 3rd November ,2014 ---- > Still NO Reply.

On 6th august validity of the Demand Draft was over.

So what can be done? They dint return my file yet.So what can I expect? if DD is over by the time they started my application then can I resubmit the new DD? or they will return my application and I will be out of the race. ???

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
docfromindia said:
Seniors PLEASE. HELP ..!!!

I submitted my application on 22nd MAY,2014.

Today 3rd November ,2014 ---- > Still NO Reply.

On 6th august validity of the Demand Draft was over.

So what can be done? They dint return my file yet.So what can I expect? if DD is over by the time they started my application then can I resubmit the new DD? or they will return my application and I will be out of the race. ???
I think you should send an email for the status of your application. Provide all details and send email to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER" cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. Remove spaces before and after @. All the best!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whynot said:
dear all

+1 for your dedication to share your case with us in order to help others who are lost without light. 0311 is cold as ice and you could submit even on the last month of FSW. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.