+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenhargo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Century said:
For SGVO, online payment is not mentioned in the MR:

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

I am sensing it is going to be another nonsensical issue like before whether DD is 3 month valid and whether CC will work with password.

So many people confirmed paying through online and it is absolutely straightforward case with no controversy regardless what is given in NDVO site.
A big relief!!!! I paid via CC yesterday and send all docs yesterday :)

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
karan.mechs said:
MEDICAL DONE>>>> SHARING EXPERIENCE

Hello dear friends
I was a little out of touch but I am back to share my Medical examination experience with you...
I received MR on 17 oct, Second line in ECAS updated on 19 oct, Got medical done on 22 Oct with MAX HOSPITALS

Well, to get your medical done you will have to fix your appointment with the respective doctor or Hospital prior to your visit.
They charge 4200 rupees per person. They will also ask you are using any specs for weak eye sight then bring them. Bring original valid passport with two copies for front and back bio pages with medical forms received in email.

So I got my appointment time as 2.30 pm at MAX HOSPITAL and I reached by 2:15 pm. Upon my enterance at the reception they guided me to a counter where a lady gave me two forms,
1. Declaration from your side that all the info about your Medical conditions given by you are true to your knowledege,
2. A form from Max itself for theirr data bank.
Fill it up, gave it to the lady back with passport, medical form received in mail from Canadian High commission and two copies of passport only front and back pages.

Then, she guided me to a counter where I gave fee as 4200 per adult in INR. From there guided me to a room where they took my height, weight and blood presure measurements. From there I went to a room where they checked my eye sight. From there I was guided to a room where they took my blood and urine sample. From there I went to radiology lab to get my Chest Xray done. In the end they guided me to a doctor for final consultation where he asked me about if I have any chronic disease or any accident inpast etc. Thats it...They handed over me my acknowlegement receipt which now I need to send with other requests to NDVO. They told me that they take 7 working days at max to upload the medical to NDVO.
I got free from MAX hospital at 5:15 pm.

Recommendation from my side....
1. Stay relaxed its a normal test to find out if you have any disease which can be harmful for canadian people or country, hope you guys are not that bad in terms of fitness.
2. start drinking a lot of water as it helps in regulating your blood pressure and clean your kidney and remove body toxins.
3. Dont do extra exrcises before medical check and stay away from stress.....
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL !!!!!!
Hi,
My wife had done operation of her eyes for remove eye numbers, Is there any issue in medical?

isud

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
shah2014 said:
@ ISUD
@ shakti123

My understanding about the payment is you have 2 payment options

1. Online thru CC --> U GET ONLINE LINK IN UR PER EMAIL ONLY IF UR APP FEE PAYMENT WAS FROM CC. Don't know if online payment can be made if initial payment was through DD
2. to LOCAL VO --> U CAN OPT FOR THIS PAYMENT METHOD IRRESPECTIVE OF UR FIRST PAYMENT METHOD, and only acceptable method is DD/Cahier's Cheque
I dont think point no. 1 is correct. All NDVO applicants received same link for RPRF payment irrespective of the 1st mode of payment.
I paid my initial fees via DD, still I have the option of paying online in the link provided by NDVO.

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
Century said:

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

I am sensing it is going to be another nonsensical issue like before whether DD is 3 month valid and whether CC will work with password.

So many people confirmed paying through online and it is absolutely straightforward case with no controversy regardless what is given in NDVO site.
Thanks for sharing..
So, does this mean there is no such link as below HOW TO PAY, in SGVO email?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

And only above Payment instruction are mentioned in your MR email?
please confirm..

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
la364 said:
I was in the same situation as you , i had sent a second application package for the same NOC , and i wrote an email to them to return back the second application as soon as i got the PER for my first one. And today i got my second package back -:)
Also mention the following details in the email

Full name,
Application Recieved Date
the courier tracking number,
passport number,
DOB,
Place of birth

Just to be on the safer side DO NOT mention your UCI from your first application in the email , who knows they might withdraw the one that has a PER instead .
I'm told from other forumites not to send any email to avoid any confusion. However, I have already blocked my credit card, hence second application can't be charged.

Is it ok if I do not send email to CIO for withdrawal? Will it impact my first application? Also, did you get any email response from CIO on withdrawal email?

isud

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Century said:

Payment instructions

Hi Century - Its a kind of relief!!!
As Jeet asked, did they (SGVO) provide any link as how to pay?
E.g. in our case NDVO provided us wit a link

Please confirm :)
N thanks for sharing the email from SGVO

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Guys.,

Dear applicant :

PLEASE READ NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY - Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately and if you don’t receive them within 48 hours please write back to us.
Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence. Please comply by the mentioned requirements within 45 days from today.
- Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only Bio page) for all .
- Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:
FEE SCHEDULE:
(http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng)
HOW TO PAY:

*** PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL PASSPORTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO ***
Best regards,
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

if they dont want us to pay online then why should they send the link for online payment???
guess first link to check the fee amount and the second one is for an option to pay online.

Hope some fswp13 NDVO applicant help us on this and also century has confirmed that SGVO has some more details about their payment way in MR mail.

i think not to worry much on this topic but still a bit scared.

zaira

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-9-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Jug02 said:
Anyone from NOC 3012 with 3 year Diploma got PER or fee charged?

Please update...
I think nobody reported here...but cc/dd encashed and rejected. i am waiting ..... :eek: :eek:

MB1986

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
File Transfer...
23-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
yogeshladani said:
Hi,
My wife had done operation of her eyes for remove eye numbers, Is there any issue in medical?
Hi
I also had eye operation and i told the doctor.
I did not face any problem.

My medicals has been received by CIC.
Waiting For PPR :)

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
yogeshladani said:
Hi,
Ni just bring your supported documents with u.... thats it....relax...it doesn't have any adverse effect on your medical.... They are taking you in Canada not Army of Canada :p....
Hv fun buddy

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
yogeshladani said:
Hi,
Ni just bring your supported documents with u.... thats it....relax...it doesn't have any adverse effect on your medical.... They are taking you in Canada not Army of Canada :p....
Hv fun buddy

canadianresource

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014 E-CASUpdate: 23-10-2014 Decision Made: 09-02-2015
Passport Req..
17-02-2015 Sent Child docs: 25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting......
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
Hi guys
I got my 3rd line updated - Medical results have been received

Med request date - 13 Oct 2014

I have a doubt regarding POF. I had showed fixed deposit for POF and now got a loan against my fixed deposit so will that affect the process? When POF check will be done by NDVO?
Will that be required only during landing in canada without job offer or will they be investigating on the fixed deposits before PPR?

Please clarify.....

Status
Not open for further replies.