+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshg

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
isud said:
I second. But if we go to the link provided by NDVO, it has a mention;

Payment overseas

The visa office responsible for the country or area where you live will have more information on how to pay fees for immigration applications.
Exactly. This sentence leads us to the local VO site (NDVO), which says "Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."

I guess, we need a clarity from someone who really knows it. May be from a reputed consultancy firm for Canada? Just a thought.
I know here we have many experts but everyone is in this stage for the 1st time.

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
sawtantar said:
OMG its toooooooooooooooooooooo late
yeah I know they took 110 days for CC encashment + 7-10 days extra for DD. So around 120 days.... one of my friend is 7/7/2014 CC applicant and he is still waiting.....

kmahmoud

May 29, 2014
hazemabdelaziz said:
Hi everyone,

I am filling "Generic Application Form For Canada_IMM0008ENU_2D" and I don't know in question no. 4 "Immigration office requested for processing this application" which Visa office should I write, knowing that I am an Egyptian and I live at the moment in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks so much friends.
Hi ,

you have 2 options:
1. Cairo Visa office based on your nationality
2. London Visa office based on your current residency

the choice is yours, they say the Cairo office is faster processing, but i chose London VO just becouse i feel more comfortable with it , no other reason

in case you chose London, you have to provide documents to proof your residency in KSA ( Ikama )

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
HELLO SENIORS...

i have sent d pcc rprf and medical to NDVO on 21 oct...as they mentioned in their e mail that quote your complete file number on your correspondence to us...so regarding this i have just written the APPLICATION NO. on d envelope...was it essential to write d UCI NO. as well...will my packet reach to d correct department or will there b any delay due to this....please advice...

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
what is the wrong with CIC. they are very slow and it has been 2 weeks since they update the cap.. does any one have any clue?

Aug 1, 2014
kmahmoud said:
Hi ,

you have 2 options:

the choice is yours, they say the Cairo office is faster processing, but i chose London VO just becouse i feel more comfortable with it , no other reason

in case you chose London, you have to provide documents to proof your residency in KSA ( Ikama )
Thanks kmahmoud for your helpful reply, what if I write "CPP-Ottawa" in the answer. Will it cause any problems?.

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
kmahmoud said:
Hi ,

you have 2 options:

Even if you choose Cairo, your application will be forwarded automatically to Ottawa. Cairo does not process cases since July 2013.

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
zland said:
what is the wrong with CIC. they are very slow and it has been 2 weeks since they update the cap.. does any one have any clue?
everybody is clue&less bro at time....don't know whats going on...

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
hazemabdelaziz said:
Thanks kmahmoud for your helpful reply, what if I write "CPP-Ottawa" in the answer. Will it cause any problems?.
Yes, it will. But if you write Cairo, your case will automatically go to Ottawa, according to what they do at the moment. But of course, nothing is guaranteed.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
Reshg said:
Exactly. This sentence leads us to the local VO site (NDVO), which says "Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."

I guess, we need a clarity from someone who really knows it. May be from a reputed consultancy firm for Canada? Just a thought.
I know here we have many experts but everyone is in this stage for the 1st time.
"The visa office responsible for the country or area where you live will have more information on how to pay fees" This says more information.... I guess in addition to the online payment.

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
awesome forum guys...salute!!!!!
i know i am so late to apply but still with faith in god going to take a chance...any help with my questions will be appreciated

1.me and my wife are currently living in canada.we recently got approved for our temp residence(i got 2 years work permit until oct 2016 and my wife got 2 years visitors)..its our 3rd week and we didnt received our permits on paper(in mail)..when called cic they said wait for 6 weeks and we will issue new permits..so my question is can we apply for fsw without copy of permits??and submit copies of them as soon as we receive them?how?
(we do have uci number for both as its been 3 years for us)

2.i dont have birth certificate so can i submit 10th board certificate+pan card+drivers licence(all documents from india)

3.and as we are already in canada so still do we need to show proof of funds?

4.and lastly which vo should we mail our application to?

ALL THE BEST TO ALL..AND ONE MORE THING ITS HEAVEN HERE!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
:eek: :eek: let's hope for the best dan. I dropped a mail on oct 13th wit reg to my app status.
I also called them to the number mentioned in fsw2014.info. After 5 tries call got connected to an agent.

She however said that I need to contact Nova Scotia office for the same & that she will send a mail reg the same. However the mail had nothing but NS general details. So was not of any help.

danielcaspiano said:
In my case, I emailed them on Sept 17 regarding my addendum. Yet until now, no reply. :(

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Guys my application received date is 3rd July (NOC 2133) and I sent e-mail to CIC to know the status of my application on 8th September. I received CIC"s reply after 45 days on 23rd October. Their reply is as below.

Good Afternoon.

Your file is with our office and is under review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

They did not gave me any file number or UCI number in their reply.

Based on their reply can I believe that completeness check is successful and application is kept for fee processing????
Also they did not mention about retuning of my application that means my application is still with CIC under review.

Status
Not open for further replies.