+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
your role is i guess very specific to a product . can you share the name of the products for which you do marketing.

your working under a product manager.
I was working as product marketing guy for my company which was an IT based firm, we used to churn out IT products and market on media, forums, email marketing, advertising (e-media) and link building mostly.

I did market number of products like - buyrdp.com, videoautoblogs.com, crankdomains.com, dediresellers.com and others.

Most of these are searchable on google as of right now.

anju patel

Oct 13, 2012
havi12 said:
Hi Forumites

I have received my PER today, 24th October at 8.00 PM IST.

NOC : 2174
App date : 16-Jun-2014
DD encashed on : 3-Oct-14 (as per CIC) & 9th Oct (as per ICICI bank)

Admins, Can you please update my entry on SS as I didnt save the edit link.

Thanks forumites for all the help!!!

Hi congress dear you brought us a hope. I am 18 June applicant. I am really happy for you
hi congress dear I am really happy for you. I brought us a new hope. I am 18 th June applicant. DD mode. Bank said not encashed yet

JeetVISA

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
8-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Passport Req..
18-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
isud said:
Even NDVO site mentioned that;

"Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi."

You can also see the information from the below link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
This NDVO fee payment link covers other countries as well like nepal, bhutan etc..So this is a general link, however NDVO MR email is country specific, and indian applicant can pay fee through online as well..

Can someone form SGVO, nepal share their MR email?

Dora1023

Oct 23, 2014
jpn said:
Guys,
My application was received on July 14, used secondary school certificate as BC. But I realized later that my wife's SSC does not have her parents' name. So, I got affidavit done by her parents and sent on September 9. Simultaneously, I wrote a mail to CIO explaining everything, attached scan copy of affidavit and asked them to match the additional document to my application. Yesterday, I have received following reply from CIO after 45 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon,

Please be advised that your application has been received and the documents submitted have been attached. Your file is in initial processing and you will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

AQS
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe my application has passed the completeness check, waiting for CC Charge.
Congrats!

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
Which is d latest MR date.............?

rajisingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
Waiting fr so long ....
Med's Done....
With god grace
Passport Req..
With god grace
VISA ISSUED...
With god grace
LANDED..........
With god grace
milansaha said:
Guys..

Second line has been added in my ECAS and guess what !

it is SGVO :eek:

We started processing your application on October 20, 2014.

Feeling happy!
Congrats very much...

sanjaysingh2103

Oct 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2173/0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014
LANDED..........
April 2015
Hi Guys,

Though i am new to this forum but have been following it for quite a long time.. i must appreciate the kind of inputs and help been provided by almost all of you which shows selfless and humanity!

My wife is primary appklicant and we have applied under NOC 2173, 13th may applicant.. I come under purvieww of NOC 0121
Got my PER on 23rd august
Medicals mail on 13th Oct

Please let me know if there is any whatsaap group for 2173 and 0121 as it ill be nice to connect with you alll!

My number is 9930923358
Regards,

Sanjay Singh

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ ISUD
@ shakti123

My understanding about the payment is you have 2 payment options

1. Online thru CC --> U GET ONLINE LINK IN UR PER EMAIL ONLY IF UR APP FEE PAYMENT WAS FROM CC. Don't know if online payment can be made if initial payment was through DD
2. to LOCAL VO --> U CAN OPT FOR THIS PAYMENT METHOD IRRESPECTIVE OF UR FIRST PAYMENT METHOD, and only acceptable method is DD/Cahier's Cheque
Shah Sab

Sent you a PM, please respond

rajisingh

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
Waiting fr so long ....
Med's Done....
With god grace
Passport Req..
With god grace
VISA ISSUED...
With god grace
LANDED..........
With god grace
sjasim said:
Hello everyone,

I got my PER on 26th Aug 2014, VO - LVO. It has been more than 8 weeks now and still no communication from LVO. ECAS status shows as "in process". I have seen from SS that couple of guys who received PER on 25th & 26th Aug have already got their MR request in 2nd week of October.

Do I have to worry about something here? ::)

Jasim.
No need to worry....jst hv patience ..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
JeetVISA said:
This NDVO fee payment link covers other countries as well like nepal, bhutan etc..So this is a general link, however NDVO MR email is country specific, and indian applicant can pay fee through online as well..

Can someone form SGVO, nepal share their MR email?
For SGVO, online payment is not mentioned in the MR:

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

I am sensing it is going to be another nonsensical issue like before whether DD is 3 month valid and whether CC will work with password.

So many people confirmed paying through online and it is absolutely straightforward case with no controversy regardless what is given in NDVO site.

Jug02

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
This wait is killing to me.....my BP and Cholesterol level going high with tension....and its long way to PER yet... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
why do you think its your letter section 10 of the IRPA speaks to declaring representatives:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob437.asp

intensecool said:
Thanks for the help.

Here is the letter i added -

Is it the position - Marketing and Business Development Manager they have trouble with ?

Coz my primary was Marketing, BDM was a minor part, i can get that modified if needed ?

This letter was printed on company letter, signed by manager although it had no company stamp.

Can someone from NOC 1123 help with this ?

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
bakshivishal said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

this is the link that we got in email from NDVO. it is for paying from outside canada. The first method is paying online which has no restrictions. the second method is not online for which you have to do as per Visa office norms.. the ones mentioned by you below.. all they are saying is that if you go paper way, then send drafts or certified cheques only..
bakshivishal, this is what I thought and this looks like correct way. For NDVO applicants who paid RPRF online think went by this link and paid.

Just that few links in our 2013 FSWP forum page, made some concern... But if there is a way of contacting (NDVO) on this or if someone who contacted them if can share experience, it will be of real help.

Think Ashifee, could contact SGVO directly and got reply in a day.. So he can throw some inputs on what he did..

Status
Not open for further replies.