+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
ankit1987 said:
Hi,

I am June 30 applicant. NOC 1114. My online status shows- In Process

We received your application on June 30, 2014.

What does it mean? What can I expect?
From previous post of the forum, this is a good news..
Congrats..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
canada2319 said:
Good day to all!!!

I will be sending the copies of the original documents in native language along with translated documents certified by translator.

* Should the copies of the original documents in native language only be stamped and signed by public notary or is something else needed? stamped and signed by public notary
* I was planning on having the notary write "I certify this is a true copy of the original" my question is is it better for notary to write that in English even though the document will be in native language or is it better for him to write it in native language as per document? Get an affidavit from certified translator. This need to be notarized

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the original document.
Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Please advise....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
My 3rd update for SGVO in this year :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems like I am fortunate.

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence. E-mail received just few minutes ago.

The following are the e-mail content. Hope it may help other SGVO applicants:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) to be obtained from the Bangladesh police authorities. A certificate is required for each family member, 18 years of age or older, from the police authorities in all countries in which you have resided for at least six months; Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates(Version 2) from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level.

· Personal Net Worth statement with evidences.

· Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.
Congrats man! You deserve movement on your app!

Basantt

Oct 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
per 28/1/2015
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
24/3/2015
Med's Done....
medical rcvd 2/4/2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Part time job during full time study will be calculated in work experience or not?

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Guys which date application is being processed currently. My application reached on 17 july. Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
future_canadian said:
Congrats man! You deserve movement on your app!
Thanks brother. :D :D +1

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saru said:
Hi Guys,

I see a ray of hope today!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
My bank informed me that my DD encashed on 09/oct
16 june applicant
Noc:-2171
Payment mode :- DD

Waiting for PER Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
congrats

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vikiwow said:
ok guys, I need to ask something.I was reading comments on Vienna Visa office topic and there are only FSW2013 applicants getting their MR, 12-15 months after PER. Is it possible that Vienna Vo is so slow? I see ppl here with visa already issued
Vienna IS faster this year. I just noticed two applicants from May 7 and May 9 got PER in August and just got their medical request.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:
i made DD and it was for "the receiver general for canada", i m now waiting to get MR.

but it would make no logical difference if "THE" is there or not. there are people who got through even writing just "receiver general for canada". the cio knows it and its a normal thing.

none of the applications have been rejected yet on just this "THE" issue. hope that helps.
@Canadamylove

But as per SS, you have already received your MR, haven't you? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stann said:
Praise be to Lord Jesus!!!!
Got my diwali gift in the form of medical, pcc rprf request alongwith copies of mine and family member passport!!! Today at 11.25 my agent sent email...however it was recd on tuesday 21st.

seniors kindly update spreadsheet.
And all awaiting per and mr .....dont worry hang in there...it could b anyday now!!!!

:D ;D :-*
congrats... but Jesus and Diwali together? I'm confused...

best.guid

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent Along with File
Nomination.....
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent Along with File
lucky boy said:
Guys which date application is being processed currently. My application reached on 17 july. Thanks
Guys it seems that CIC has stopped the processing of new application There is no charge today. May be this happned due to yesterday attack.

Century Bhai pls comment.............I am very much worried...........

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suji1234 said:
Hi Folks,

Let me thank all the forumites and Pipis Husband, Palakpatel :)

Yesterday I received MR, PCC & RPRF Request.

NOC- 1112, May 20th Applicant, PER on Sept 9th, MR, RpRF & PCC on oct 23rd.

My ECAS was updated first with the second line and exactly in a week i got my MR request, No Verification call. Admin please update
Congrats...

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
abcpunjab said:
Please forum members who made payments by DD and got PER just wanna clarify was the DD payable to "Receiver General For Canada" or "The Receiver General For Canada". Has anyone got PER/Payment encashment whose DD was payable to ""Receiver General For Canada" and not "The Receiver General For Canada". Please do share if "Receiver General For Canada" is wrong mode of payment and anyone whose application was returned just because of this.
sir i think that they are so reputed and applicants are so committed that banks does not come in between to disrupt the process

its a tiny difference and acceptable so far.....

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
NDVO RPRF payment online

Most of the people on this forum, has said paying RPRF fee using online is perfect and should'nt be an issue. I have sent a case specific enquiry about this but it will take lot of time to get response.

I have already sent all my documents to NDVO, and when I just happened to look at last years forum and when I saw posts that RPRF through online might not be valid. I became worried.... This is one of the last stages of application, so was even more worried.

But I guess paying RPRF online is just as fine, but incase any of the forum members have more inputs on this I will really appreciate this and also this will help clear lot of doubts.

If NDVO fee payment page is checked, it never says paying online is not possible and in the link which NDVO has send in email, there is option for paying fee online or DD but it's never concrete that online is accepted.

I looked at Brazil site, here it clearly says fees can be paid online... Singpore office also does'nt say anything about paying online.

Status
Not open for further replies.