+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi,

I had a confusion regarding the filling up the form.

1) There are some fields in the form where the space is less , for example ... In form " IMM 5669 Background/Declaration" you have to write the name of the institution you attend. The name of my institution is long ... I'm unable to write it fully.
And I'm also unable to modify the font size as well... What to do in this case ?

2) In the same form specified above, There is question no.8 (PERSONAL DETAILS) where you need to fill up all the details from recent 10 years like what were you doing etc ... if you were employed or retired etc ... Now , I want to ask if we also need to mention between 2 months or not ? For e.g ... I finished my Secondary education in April 2005 ... then I got admitted to the university in the same year , that is August 2005 ... So in this case , between April and August I was applying for admissions and doing nothing else , lol ...

Now my question is that ... Is it necessary to fill up this timeframe as well or not ? since they have mentioned you should not have a gap in the time while specifying ... If it is necessary , then what should I write under the NAME OF SCHOOL/COMPANY tab ?

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
Hi everyone!

I received my PER on the 30th of Sept. and my application got transferred to CPC-O. When should I expect any updates?

Good luck everyone!! ;D

canada2319

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dominican Republic
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day to all!!!

I will be sending the copies of the original documents in native language along with translated documents certified by translator.

* Should the copies of the original documents in native language only be stamped and signed by public notary or is something else needed?
* I was planning on having the notary write "I certify this is a true copy of the original" my question is is it better for notary to write that in English even though the document will be in native language or is it better for him to write it in native language as per document?

Please advise....

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
Good luck to everyone...!!

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi,

1) There are some fields in the form where the space is less , for example ... In form " IMM 5669 Background/Declaration" you have to write the name of the institution you attend. The name of my institution is long ... I'm unable to write it fully.
And I'm also unable to modify the font size as well... What to do in this case ?

2) In the same form specified above, There is question no.8 (PERSONAL DETAILS) where you need to fill up all the details from recent 10 years like what were you doing etc ... if you were employed or retired etc ... Now , I want to ask if we also need to mention between 2 months or not ? For e.g ... I finished my Secondary education in April 2005 ... then I got admitted to the university in the same year , that is August 2005 ... So in this case , between April and August I was applying for admissions and doing nothing else , lol ...

Now my question is that ... Is it necessary to fill up this timeframe as well or not ? since they have mentioned you should not have a gap in the time while specifying ... If it is necessary , then what should I write under the NAME OF SCHOOL/COMPANY tab ?

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
No news for July applicants :(

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
How much time CIO takes for checking if the file is complete or not.

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DATES 7,8,9,10, ................... July ????????????
Will they start at last move your a.........s.........s and go forward or you will stop the procedure ????????????????
THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO waited and waited No answers WHAT HAPPENS ???????
Does anyone know anything ??????????????????

navred

Jun 22, 2014
vind said:
Yes they make 3 attempts within few days gap may be 3days or a week or more. but they will make 3 attempts

Good luck

My friend July 4th CC got charged on Oct 22nd. (Civil Engg).

ravirocks

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
Not Required
:) :) Congrats Sir!!!! God Bless you

Suji1234 said:
Hi Folks,

Let me thank all the forumites and Pipis Husband, Palakpatel :)

Yesterday I received MR, PCC & RPRF Request.

NOC- 1112, May 20th Applicant, PER on Sept 9th, MR, RpRF & PCC on oct 23rd.

My ECAS was updated first with the second line and exactly in a week i got my MR request, No Verification call. Admin please update

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Suji1234 said:
Hi Folks,

Let me thank all the forumites and Pipis Husband, Palakpatel :)

Yesterday I received MR, PCC & RPRF Request.

NOC- 1112, May 20th Applicant, PER on Sept 9th, MR, RpRF & PCC on oct 23rd.

My ECAS was updated first with the second line and exactly in a week i got my MR request, No Verification call. Admin please update
Congratulation. +1 for sharing.

SS updated.

canhyd3008

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
13-Nov-2-14
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2014
Use supporting sheet in balnk white paper as annexure, I have used the same for all the forms where there was space constraints. In the form please mention it as refer to annexure-No

rebell said:
Hi,

Status
Not open for further replies.