+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reshg

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
shakti123 said:
NDVO RPRF payment online

Most of the people on this forum, has said paying RPRF fee using online is perfect and should'nt be an issue. I have sent a case specific enquiry about this but it will take lot of time to get response.

I have already sent all my documents to NDVO, and when I just happened to look at last years forum and when I saw posts that RPRF through online might not be valid. I became worried.... This is one of the last stages of application, so was even more worried.

But I guess paying RPRF online is just as fine, but incase any of the forum members have more inputs on this I will really appreciate this and also this will help clear lot of doubts.

If NDVO fee payment page is checked, it never says paying online is not possible and in the link which NDVO has send in email, there is option for paying fee online or DD but it's never concrete that online is accepted.

I looked at Brazil site, here it clearly says fees can be paid online... Singpore office also does'nt say anything about paying online.
No need of so much hue and cry on this issue. Just relax...I called up my consultant in Canada and confirmed.
Neither the website nor the email from NDVO says online payment is not accepted. In fact, when we click on the link provided in the RPRF/medical request email, it goes directly to online payment page.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rehoboth14 said:
Never thought I will be so happy to have spent £900 on a credit card at once. but indeed I am.
Just checked my online account and CC charged

NOC 0113
App Date: July 4
CC Charge 22 October.

SS updated

Trusting God for the rest of the process and all the best to everyone.
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suji1234 said:
Hi Folks,

Let me thank all the forumites and Pipis Husband, Palakpatel :)

Yesterday I received MR, PCC & RPRF Request.

NOC- 1112, May 20th Applicant, PER on Sept 9th, MR, RpRF & PCC on oct 23rd.

My ECAS was updated first with the second line and exactly in a week i got my MR request, No Verification call. Admin please update
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rebell said:
Hi,

I had a confusion regarding the filling up the form.

1) There are some fields in the form where the space is less , for example ... In form " IMM 5669 Background/Declaration" you have to write the name of the institution you attend. The name of my institution is long ... I'm unable to write it fully.
And I'm also unable to modify the font size as well... What to do in this case ?

2) In the same form specified above, There is question no.8 (PERSONAL DETAILS) where you need to fill up all the details from recent 10 years like what were you doing etc ... if you were employed or retired etc ... Now , I want to ask if we also need to mention between 2 months or not ? For e.g ... I finished my Secondary education in April 2005 ... then I got admitted to the university in the same year , that is August 2005 ... So in this case , between April and August I was applying for admissions and doing nothing else , lol ...

Now my question is that ... Is it necessary to fill up this timeframe as well or not ? since they have mentioned you should not have a gap in the time while specifying ... If it is necessary , then what should I write under the NAME OF SCHOOL/COMPANY tab ?
1. Some fields allow you to enter 2 lines in one by pressing enter, you can also continue into the next line (use 2 lines for one entry), hand write after printing or add an annexure.

2. You should not leave any gaps. If all you were doing is applying for universities, that's what you should write. If there was not a school/company where you were engaged in some kind of activity you can enter NONE.

good luck

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed on 21st November
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 DM on 29-04-2015
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Century said:
My 3rd update for SGVO in this year :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems like I am fortunate.

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence. E-mail received just few minutes ago.

The following are the e-mail content. Hope it may help other SGVO applicants:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence submitted to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that you are required to undergo medical (sent to you in a separate email). You are also required to submit additional documents.

· Original good conduct certificate (or certificate of no criminal record) to be obtained from the Bangladesh police authorities. A certificate is required for each family member, 18 years of age or older, from the police authorities in all countries in which you have resided for at least six months; Residents of Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates(Version 2) from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level.

· Personal Net Worth statement with evidences.

· Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself & your spouse.

Payment instructions

• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

• Please write your name and your file number (as indicated above) on the back of your bank draft.

• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA.

• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA. Please also ensure that the Date of Issue of the bank draft and the Date of submission of your payment is not more than 4 months apart.

• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from which we accept bank drafts.

PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay the exact amount stated in our website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Please submit the requested documents within 30 days from the date of this email.

such a good news bhaia. Congrats.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada2319 said:
Good day to all!!!

I will be sending the copies of the original documents in native language along with translated documents certified by translator.

* Should the copies of the original documents in native language only be stamped and signed by public notary or is something else needed?
* I was planning on having the notary write "I certify this is a true copy of the original" my question is is it better for notary to write that in English even though the document will be in native language or is it better for him to write it in native language as per document?

Please advise....
Copies of documents not in English or French should be certified copies. Look at the Guide to know how to go about this. Certifications/notarizations should be in English or French.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear friends,

I have a query. I have sent two applications under same NOC. Reason of sending second application was that I was unable to send copy of computerised bc of my spouse. I submitted the notarised copy of spouse bc.

However, my first application is charged and PER received last week. Do I need to withdraw my second application or will it be returned automatically? Please guide what steps should I take?

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit1987 said:
Hi,

I am June 30 applicant. NOC 1114. My online status shows- In Process

We received your application on June 30, 2014.

What does it mean? What can I expect?
You will get PER soon if you haven't already, and your file will be transferred to your local VO for further processing.

Congrats

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
Friends, please let me know if online payment is fine for RPRF at NDVO. What will be my next wait is it the passport and how long they can take.

sammy234

Apr 30, 2014
Hi,
I thought FSWP ends this december 2014 and express entry launches Jan 2015. Is my assumption wrong ? Does it close later ?

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdy said:
Dear friends,

I have a query. I have sent two applications under same NOC. Reason of sending second application was that I was unable to send copy of computerised bc of my spouse. I submitted the notarised copy of spouse bc.

However, my first application is charged and PER received last week. Do I need to withdraw my second application or will it be returned automatically? Please guide what steps should I take?

Thanks
As your application is still at CIO, you can write to CIO to withdraw your application, but be very clear which one you are withdrawing, so the application that has already got PER is not withdrawn! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know what would happen if you didn't withdraw the second application. They may look you up and see that you already have an application in this year under the same NOC, but I don't now if they would stop processing the second one. It is possible to send under different NOCs so just getting PER for one doesn't mean the other won't be processed. Who knows, they could charge you again and send you PER again. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
sdy said:
Dear friends,

Thanks
Don't do anything, may be if luck won't favors then CIC may cancel PER one, so better is relax..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammy234 said:
Hi,
I thought FSWP ends this december 2014 and express entry launches Jan 2015. Is my assumption wrong ? Does it close later ?

Thanks
Yes, your assumption is wrong. FSW closes April 30, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.